Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland (53249 Views)

Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists / President Tinubu Celebrates Super Eagles Victory Against Angola (Video) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by searchlight: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Since IPOB extremists hate anything Hausa Fulani sooooooo much, I was wondering if they will reject Ahmed Musa's goals.
Dude you would have just pretended to have sense as we celebrate the only event that unite Nigeria across political, religious and ethnic divides. it didn't matter who score Musa is our own and if you think otherwise na for your pocket. Football is a universal language and the lovers enjoy it at the expense of politics, religion and otherwise.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Thobiy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
phranklyn92:
see iheanacho dey wait for tap in. Tap in lord
i think say na only me see am, Musa pass defender, disgrace keeper, you con dae expect pass. Iheanacho self no go pass for that kind moment. We all see whetin iwobi do
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Cameroonglass(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
thats good
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by searchlight: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bari22:
You cant just pleased a real Igbo, if it is a biafran that scored they will be shouting how biafrans are helping nigeria. Now that it was Hausa muslim that scored they are wailing just because the president congratulate Nigerians.

Victim mentality will kill you guys
wetin hungry me na to just call you slowpoke but for the sake of supper eagle triumph and for Musa my brother make I spare you. try get sense it is necessary.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
searchlight:
Dude you would have just pretended to have sense as we celebrate the only event that unite Nigeria across political, religious and ethnic divides. it didn't matter who score Musa is our own and if you think otherwise na for your pocket. Football is a universal language and the lovers enjoy it at the expense of politics, religion and otherwise.
I'm sure that by the time you come back from church on Sunday after ur pastor would have poisoned ur gullible mind, you will begin to see tins differently again
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Deji74: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
divinelove:
angry D president should shut up already
Part of the problem this country have is all these unreasonable post.we don't have respect for our leader .if the president quite the same goat like you will be complaining. Now you are telling your president to shut up.haba.am sure you can do this to your parent.olosi omo alee
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by chukzyfcbb: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Alexokwe:
But Ronaldo score 3 in last games??
that's his first MUlti-goal(meaning more than one goal in a single game in all worldcup matches
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by powerblaze(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
openmine:
Presidency after super eagles loss to Croatia.."We inherited a weak team from the previous administration"

......The presidency,After super eagles victory against Iceland...."The super eagles won because "we" were able to establish CHANGE in the squad"!

cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by enemyofprogress: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
enemy of progress you must have wasted your youthful age
is that your final answer
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by encryptjay(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
This guy wanted to take the shine grin
If Musa pass to him make I bend cheesy
Tapinacho grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Antoeni(m): 1:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Mallam Ahmed Musa has made Nigerians more happier than PDP government of 16years
True or False?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by edupedia: 3:18am On Jun 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If only he can win something just like super eagles have

...he will beat u and your haters club again next year... By then it will be 2- 0 just like this one....yourhatred cannotstop his train ...sorry for u....
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by divinelove(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Deji74:
Part of the problem this country have is all these unreasonable post.we don't have respect for our leader .if the president quite the same goat like you will be complaining. Now you are telling your president to shut up.haba.am sure you can do this to your parent.olosi omo alee

Who is this demented fool, u have been noticed. Shut up already
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by emezuo17: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Bari22:
You cant just pleased a real Igbo, if it is a biafran that scored they will be shouting how biafrans are helping nigeria. Now that it was Hausa muslim that scored they are wailing just because the president congratulate Nigerians.

Victim mentality will kill you guys
, Please shut up, i watched the match in an environment that is almost 100 percent igbo, i mean by residency oh, before fools like you will start shouting that we are claiming other peoples land, i mean ikokwu in porthartcourt and not one single igbo person raised any objection when they saw musa in the line up, in short everybody there was happy musa was in the line up and wished mikel was benched, stop judging a whole tribe based on the views of a few misguided fellows on nairaland, how are you even sure those people making those remarks are igbos
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by openmine(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
frankmoney:
wetin u want them to do when they lose ?
This could have been their response....
"You can do better than what you did against croatia...we wish you a better and improved performance in the next game....We believe in your abilities"
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Agwaso: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
madjam:

President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated the Super Eagles on their 2-0 victory Friday over the national team of Iceland in their second match at the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The President expressed delight at the confidence, discipline, team-work and indomitable spirit displayed by the young Nigerian players.

President Buhari urged them not to limit themselves but sustain the current winning momentum by going all out against their last group opponent, Argentina, next week.

“I am confident that if our players believe in themselves, they can qualify out of their difficult group and even go very far in the tournament,” President said, according Media Adviser, Femi Adesina.

“With determination, nothing is impossible,” Buhari added.

The President urged all Nigerians to continue to rally round the Nigerian ambassadors with their prayers and other forms of support.

Read More: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/buhari-reacts-to-super-eagles-victory.html

. Please let's blame the PDP administration for the win against Iceland
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by frankmoney(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
openmine:

This could have been their response....
"You can do better than what you did against croatia...we wish you a better and improved performance in the next game....We believe in your abilities"
well I don't see any reason for that , let's just enjoy the world cup
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by openmine(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
frankmoney:
well I don't see any reason for that , let's just enjoy the world cup
okay

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Preyetonye(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mystiquefia:

So how is Edo state Biafra?? abi u nor get sense??
shut up there n who tell u say Edo na Nigeria we re not Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by benzzyno(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mystiquefia:

No, he's not from the north, hez from ur village.......
. lol.. now ur acting like a rat backed in a corner.. he might actually be from my village u know... impossible is nothing!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by benzzyno(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Preyetonye:
shut up there n who tell u say Edo na Nigeria we re not Nigerians
..my love for nairaland enhh..it never ends! always having a good laugh here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP / Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.