Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland (83510 Views)

"Papilo" - Fans Hail Kanu Nwankwo As He Dances While Nigeria Beats South Africa / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by fastlane84: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Super Eagles attacker, Alex Iwobi's family members were present at the Volgograd stadium in Russia to witness Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 in their second match of the ongoing World Cup.. The Arsenal star's father, Chuka Iwobi, his mother and sister; Marie Iwobi were seen in elated mood after the victory.

Ahmed Musa kept Nigeria's qualification hope alive after grabbing his third and fourth World Cup goals (he scored two in a 3-2 defeat to Argentina at Brazil 2014) to become the first man to score for the Super Eagles at two different World Cups.

Nigeria will be sure of a spot in the knockout stage if they can see off Argentina on Tuesday, after Musa’s excellent double before a missed penalty by Iceland midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigeria-v-iceland-alex-iwobis-family-spotted-at-volgograd-stadium.html

too much money
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by CSTR1003: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2018
kehinde1588:
I can tell u categorically that majority of the westerners have no hatred for the Easterner. The little ones that hate do that for political reasons and the hatred is unnatural. And I also know that the igbos hate no Westerner too but the kind of comments I see online that the Easterners make about other tribe is detrimental to the harmony of this Nation
.Yes, igbo hate while others don't hate them.
What is your name again? Kehinde.

Get the fuxck out of here.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by kehinde1588(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
Nobody cares if you dislike or like the East !
I understand you make this comment out of pains bro. Get well soon.
Inferior complex is really disturbing the East
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by FunnyDude(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
kehinde1588:
I can tell u categorically that majority of the westerners have no hatred for the Easterner. The little ones that hate do that for political reasons and the hatred is unnatural. And I also know that the igbos hate no Westerner too but the kind of comments I see online that the Easterners make about other tribe is detrimental to the harmony of this Nation
Sharap. Igbos hate westerners no be here. We hate yoruba people. Who na too dey two faced, rowdy and and dirty

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by CSTR1003: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
His father's name is chuka iwobi sef. An igbo man.
And one tunde calling himself ednut on nairaland said he is from kogi.
Ignorance on nairaland can be baffling.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by kehinde1588(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:
.Yes, igbo hate while others don't hate them.
What is your name again? Kehinde.

Get the fuxck out of here.
This is what am saying because I bear the name "Kehinde" u automatically developed hatred for the comment and the commentator without even trying to bring out sense from the comment. Get well soon bro.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
kehinde1588:

Oh... the little ones... tell that to Oba Akiolu and other southwest leaders that he is a little one. Tell me where in the east you've ever heard a leader incite genocide against Yoruba. Leaders inciting subject to kill others has happened only in two regions.... north and south west... fact!

And oh... it's only the easterners that make bad online comments against other groups. pathetic liar. you're funny.. lying to yourself and expecting others to believe you.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by CSTR1003: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2018
kehinde1588:
This is what am saying because I bear the name "Kehinde" u automatically developed hatred for the comment and the commentator without even trying to bring out sense from the comment. Get well soon bro.
I don't hate you because of your name.
I don't know you.

But I could have hated you now because of your obvious bias.

And the reason for your bias is reinforced by your name.

You are a scumbag. According to you, Yorubas are saints while igbos are devil.

You no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Cyberfire(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
If Nigeria wins the world cup, I swear I would run nakèd through my street.
You don't need to do it openly when you can do it in my room
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Only a biafran can offer you such an epitome of beauty.

And what is an epitome of beauty here?
What a fake hype!

She's just a moderately pretty girl next door kinda.

Got more pretty gals around here!
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by kehinde1588(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

Sharap. Igbos hate westerners no be here. We hate yoruba people. Who na too dey two faced, rowdy and and dirty
You just want to kill urself before your time. Lol. Hatred is no heslthy. It gives you unnecessary blood pressure.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by kehinde1588(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

I don't hate you because of your name.
I don't know you.

But I could have hated you now because of your obvious bias.

And the reason for your bias is reinforced by your name.

You are a scumbag. According to you, Yorubas are saints while igbos are devil.

You no get sense.
Now I understand you.
You peoples problem is lack of "self esteem"
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by begwong: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Only a biafran can offer you such an epitome of beauty.
At the end gives birth to an okoroawusa abi?
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ednut1(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Kogi man ke?

His surname is iwobi and you are saying the father comes from kogi.

Does that man looks kogi?
tongue na igbo man/irish
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by FunnyDude(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
We Igbos are the best. IGBO AMAKA. if you know you know.

Forgerit Igbo girls dey fine. Their cunt dey sweet ehn.. Ask davido
IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by OnyeMmeri: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
beauty came from d dad. Igbo/irish man. No be biafra tongue

Igbo is Biafra, so what the fvck are you yapping about

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by CSTR1003: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2018
kehinde1588:

Now I understand you.
You peoples problem is lack of "self esteem"
Igbos are arrogant, igbos lack self esteem.

Choose a struggle and stick with it.

You made an obviously biased statement painting yourself good while calling others devils, and when the inevitable backlash came, you accuse others of hate and self esteem issues for responding.

You dey craze for head.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Mrjo(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
which side ut street dey?
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Nothing exceptional about her beauty because she is fair in complexion. True exeptional beauty lives in EBONY BABES.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ArinzeRaph: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2018
kehinde1588:
I understand you make this comment out of pains bro. Get well soon.
Inferior complex is really disturbing the East
In pain bcs you dislike me or what? You must be a comedian.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by kingsmaila(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Keep TRIBALISM one side. We are one Nigeria. I no send whether u be Igbo, Yoruba or Hause or other minor tribes all I know say na Nigerians we be.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by bakila: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Please ask Dokpesi and Olabode George before you leave this as your final post. Meanwhile an example so that we will know it is you, not a rent double doing the running on that day.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by N0favors: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Igbo Amaka
Lol. Don't follow them be a tribal bigot
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by N0favors: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2018
niyot124:

Guy, I resemble Igbo for your eyes?

Abi, who you dey follow slap undecided
If I sand you ehn
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by RexTramadol1: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2018
openmine:

Smh...
....again with this stale biafran thing?
There is no place in Nigeria that you won't find extremely pretty and endowed ladies....

Hausa/fulani fine pass Igbo well well

With nice curves inclusive.

But we still be one and Na one person go marry another.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Where's that your street so?
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by openmine(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Hausa/fulani pass fine Igbo well well

With nice curves inclusive.
......this has always been my problem with folks like you.... have you taken stats to determine such conclusions....? Now tell me how you are different from the lady I quoted?
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2018
It's just banter.
N0favors:
Lol. Don't follow them be a tribal bigot
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by RexTramadol1: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2018
openmine:

......this has always been my problem with folks like you....
have you taken stats to determine such conclusions....?
Now tell me how you are different from the lady I quoted?

No be matter of eye problem.....

Even stats have faults so no yarn bullocks oga

Abi no be stat tell us say Naija economy don recover and prices still remain d same

Dose handling statistics have their personal bias also

And from personal experience, I've seen more of beautiful ladies of fulani extraction than the too yellow Igbo girls.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Temple1288(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
beauty came from d dad. Igbo/irish man. No be biafra tongue

Igbo/Irish man? So no be Biafra? Nawa o.. Thought they banned codeine?

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by N0favors: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's just banter.
Got you bro. I do that sometimes too

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Fatasy(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Alex Iwobi would have made it 3 nil,if dat foolish odion igahlo did a back pass,they wnt learn from elders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.