Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland (83486 Views)

"Papilo" - Fans Hail Kanu Nwankwo As He Dances While Nigeria Beats South Africa / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Oscafemi(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Beautiful really patriotic of them
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by openmine(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
RexTramadol1:

No be matter of eye problem.....

Even stats have faults so no yarn bullocks oga

Abi no be stat tell us say Naija economy don recover and prices still remain d same

Dose handling statistics have their personal bias also

And from personal experience, I've seen more of beautiful ladies of fulani extraction than the too yellow Igbo girls.
Your argument is baseless and unnecessary.......well that's your opinion of which you are entitled to....

I stand by my opinion that there are pretty ladies all over the country...

..Unless you are telling me U have been to ALL the LGAs or communities in every state to confirm ur assertions...
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Good pics and family...check my sig to get today's world cup tips and correct scores for free.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by porchbaby(f): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2018
lovely family. iboamaka
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by urahara(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2018
niyot124:
Yeah she's cute alright, if MANLY is the new "cute" cheesy tongue grin

Only biafra can indeed offer this tongue cheesy grin

hater spotted
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Aplaudez(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
money is good!
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Diso60090(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Only a biafran can offer you such an epitome of beauty.

Shut up there cowtail
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Zoe99(f): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2018
She's just light-skinned, not particularly beautiful.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Ngozi123(f): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Holamscoh:
Nothing exceptional about her beauty because she is fair in complexion. True exeptional beauty lives in EBONY BABES.

Why is it so common to hate on light-skinned women here? She's beautiful because she's beautiful, not just because of her complexion.

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Abdulnur(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Without the balls from an Aboki, you wouldn't have seen the Biafrans face.
smiley
Aboki Republic 2-0 Biafra
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by hokafor(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
If Nigeria wins the world cup, I swear I would run nakèd through my street.
please where is your street located.so that I will be ready with my camera
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Leo10000(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
If Nigeria wins the world cup, I swear I would run nakèd through my street.

lols,where do u reside killer beauty, let dem boiz start relocating
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Zoe99:
She's just light-skinned, not particularly beautiful.

Hmmm I sais It too, Ngozi123 thought I was hating on her.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by FoolishBoy419: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
bionixs:
he said BEAUTY and not SCORE! That is how you dey take FAIL simple question for exam.

and i think you should learn to research before you arrive at a conclusion. The person i quoted is a well-known bigot that criticized and cursed super eagles throughout the match and she was very furious when we won.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Ngozi123:

Why is it so common to hate on light-skinned women here? She's beautiful because she's beautiful, not just because of her complexion.

Igbo Amaka

Love and Truth is all we need Igbo Amaka.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Ngozi123(f): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Holamscoh:

Hmmm I sais It too, Ngozi123 thought I was hating on her.

Claiming that someone is only considered beautiful because of their light skin is hating on them. It seems that it's fair game to hate on light-skinned people here undecided.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Akinpelumusibau: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Those foolish Biafra boys are just walking around the field like pregnant woman until the Aboki man come make us proud. Thanks alot to MUSA and BALOGUN u guys really sacrifice for the match
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by niyot124: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018
N0favors:
If I sand you ehn

Guy shift abeg... undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by niyot124: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
urahara:

hater spotted

Dude, even you can't deny that her stature is very manly.

She cute yes, even cuter than I am. But she's only cute on the face grin cheesy grin
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by niyot124: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
N0favors:
If I sand you ehn

Confused fellow spotted. You are obviously sleep deprived.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Emperornice: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Zonacom:

And only an Aboki can score for Nigeria at the world cup. Yeye!
Meanwhile, this Iwobi sister hot o

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by okorojonah(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
So she is dat fine girl jumping anyhow in d stadium when musa scored
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Sparkies85(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
beauty came from d dad. Igbo/irish man. No be biafra tongue

I believe his name chuka is Irish name you sadist .
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by nnaeyes6: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
beauty came from d dad. Igbo/irish man. No be biafra tongue
no
na Yoruba/Irish man. Odepe
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Preyetonye(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
The mother no even fine but the father is handsome
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Bryan88(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by BOOMnaija(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Ur mumu still never stop?
Wen u wan finally get sense sef?
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by charliesyndrom: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Very very very very true
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by rickyrex(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
The woman resemble her brother jay jay okocha
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by pretty16(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Alex's Mom and Jay jay Okocha really look alike ooo. Even the Gap teeth.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by N0favors: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
niyot124:

Confused fellow spotted. You are obviously sleep deprived.
Look at this irrelevant airhead. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.