Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth (2439 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / 20 Things In 2020 That Will Shape And Shake The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

To you football is about who scored?
Olodo
don't mind the kid
he's just an ordinary troll cheesy cheesy
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by oooduancalmdown: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

relax we're not talking about splitting now we're talking about football being a uniting factor around the world especially in Nigeria that is torn cool
The unity is ephemeral. It can't last
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by oooduancalmdown: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

Wonders shall never end grin are you really a yoruba person?
Yes I am. Why?
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by gidgiddy: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
honestly it has been long since I saw this kind of happiness and unity among us.

the moment Nigeria scored first goal you have to see joy and shout everywhere in my area.
people jump for joy and embrace each other
one man even ordered drinks for everyone everybody was happy

when the second goal was scored it was like we're all in paradise where everyone loves one another.
that time afonja will forget his nomenclature and embrace an ipob youth
Ipob youth will forget the hate he has for both afonja and abokii and all embrace themselves out of joy.

for long i have never seen this kind of joy and unity though temporarily from the masses.
some even give Musa names like ahmedozie Musachukwu etc.
then i came to realize that the greatest enemy we have in Nigeria are politicians.
they use us and divide us for political gains
they tap in into our sentimental values like religion and use it against us inciting us against ourselves.
they'll make us believe we're fighting for ourselves when they're the one enjoying the benefits
their children are out there in the best school in Europe or America with already made jobs in major companies in Nigeria waiting for them while they pay us stipends to come and defend them online and cause division among us all for their political gains.
let's rise up and know that our unity, progress and peaceful coexistence are in our hands.

God bless us all
God bless the beautiful game football.

The so called unity is based on a football match? How a laughable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by reality1010: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
honestly it has been long since I saw this kind of happiness and unity among us.

the moment Nigeria scored first goal you have to see joy and shout everywhere in my area.
people jump for joy and embrace each other
one man even ordered drinks for everyone everybody was happy

when the second goal was scored it was like we're all in paradise where everyone loves one another.
that time afonja will forget his nomenclature and embrace an ipob youth
Ipob youth will forget the hate he has for both afonja and abokii and all embrace themselves out of joy.

for long i have never seen this kind of joy and unity though temporarily from the masses.
some even give Musa names like ahmedozie Musachukwu etc.
then i came to realize that the greatest enemy we have in Nigeria are politicians.
they use us and divide us for political gains
they tap in into our sentimental values like religion and use it against us inciting us against ourselves.
they'll make us believe we're fighting for ourselves when they're the one enjoying the benefits
their children are out there in the best school in Europe or America with already made jobs in major companies in Nigeria waiting for them while they pay us stipends to come and defend them online and cause division among us all for their political gains.
let's rise up and know that our unity, progress and peaceful coexistence are in our hands.

God bless us all
God bless the beautiful game football.

cc
Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy mynd44
Point of correction.Our greatest enemy is not d politician but d greed in us.D selfishness&jealousy.For instance Afonja hates Ugbo because d igbo r too tough for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Facts And History Pictures / BREAKING: 89 Niger Soldiers Feared Killed In Jihadist Attack / Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.