Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? (6926 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? by zicoraads: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
It was so glaring!
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? by yorex2011: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Come to think that Nigeria is the only other team whose qualification is in their own hands..

Iceland and Argentina need to win and hope... We just need to win...

grin
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? by ardrockltd(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Oga shut up please.

Always trying to turn everything into a racial attack.

Wetn dem for talk before?
Nigeria beat Iceland and going to win the world cup? Or what the Bleep do you want?

Inferiority complex and low self esteem dey worry Blacks.
shut up
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? by Rossikki: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gudiza:

Head hunter. Western/European media caters to western interests that's how the world works. if you are not comfortable with it I suggest you revisit your subscription.

We know what racism is MR. Is it just me or aren't you guys going ahead of yourselves here. If you're going to make a case for BIAS, at least do so after accomplishing something not right in the middle of a sh1t show.

Your KKK friends are missing you, white boy.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? by otipoju(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Humchi:
I thought i was the only one that noticed that especially in goal.com's facebook page.

Those whites and some stupid african brothers most especially ugandans were not happy that we won..

Even before the match, i saw some africans (the haters) bashing Nigeria super Eagles, saying all manner of rubbish about Nlgeria not winning..

In the midst of my jubilation that nigeria won, I got irritated when an african fool possible from uganda said we win out of luck that we are going to be whipped by argentina..

Even the foreign page was post stuff if argentina can win us, we made it easy for argent...... Bla bla bla

the comment section was worst..

No body seems to be praising nigeria except Nigerians, majority of africans there, and few neutral whites..

Others who posed as majority were not happy with Nigeria..

I am messi fan .. I am only his fan at club level.. But in situation like world cup, i am a sore hater..

Because how whites are treating us, i would not be supporting any european club again.. I would watch their match but support would be in my pocket..

Welcome to the real world. Only Nigeria and Senegal I can support in this world cup. All those Arab north African entities can face their front. Even my Chelsea fan nonsense has to come to an end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Startimes Show Live Premiership Matches? / This Is Lionel Messi’s Salary In A Month Converted To Naira. / 2 Odds Rollover 10 Days Challenge.(its Free).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.