Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? (37126 Views)

Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by MayowaTallguy: 11:35am On Jan 30
Hey do you guys notice paseiro operates the field just like Jose mounriho?
They all fall back leaving only osimehn incase of a
counter even when they are winning this is why the goal difference just 1 not forgetting the round of 16 second goal is through the same tactics and based on counter.
No team in Africa might be able to handle this kinda formation.
It's safe to say congratulations in advance to the Super eagles of Nigeria.
Paseiro is really cooking, give him his flowers Nigerians.

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by jlo247(m): 11:39am On Jan 30
After we have won Angola that is when i will celebrate those players. Now I'm still Observing

413 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by patwhizzy(m): 11:40am On Jan 30
Of course

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Atarakpa: 11:40am On Jan 30
You said peseiro is cooking. By the time he cook half done beans, me no go follow you chop am oo.

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by bobonla: 11:40am On Jan 30
The hype is too much sha. My own be say make we win this cup, so that Ghanaians won't come hunting for us.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:40am On Jan 30
The way una dey hype this team ehn. Like it's the best we've had since Atlanta 96

48 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by PrettySmart(m): 11:40am On Jan 30
Wait till they face Angola nah... Cooking ko, Frying ni...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by amoduganja: 11:40am On Jan 30
Ihh

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Omagi: 11:40am On Jan 30
Hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Dimaya: 11:40am On Jan 30
grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by iruocious: 11:40am On Jan 30
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

28 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Siberia01(m): 11:40am On Jan 30
grin

Hope we won't complain
When Angola does the inevitable undecided

10 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by harryboyng(m): 11:41am On Jan 30
As you Dey observe. Your opponent too dey observe and plan against next match. Let’s wait for next match to conclude all this your observation

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by cbrezy(m): 11:41am On Jan 30
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by komzy589(m): 11:41am On Jan 30
I like it. It is productive, but still requires alot of concentration from the players, especially the defenders.
Hopefully, the boys can keep their heads down and not get carried away.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Meti99(m): 11:41am On Jan 30
I don't have anything to say,
I just want to buy land here

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by whatmoreng: 11:41am On Jan 30
Nonsense hype

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Nice2023(m): 11:41am On Jan 30
Some say it was Tinubu's call that made it possible when Tinubu isn't our coach.

These people can never use their heads.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by happney65: 11:42am On Jan 30
Until he wins the AFCON for us.

To me,he is still Okokomaiko Jose Mourinho

Until then,I can give him his flowers.

But for now,We wait and see!

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by ThunderFireAgba: 11:42am On Jan 30
A strong team like Cape Verde with 3-5-2 formation can ridicule that defense structure.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by YorubaKing: 11:42am On Jan 30
OP no sabi ball at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by aribisala0(m): 11:43am On Jan 30
No we have not noticed
We no get eye
We no get sense
N.a. Only you get

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by money121(m): 11:43am On Jan 30
Ok
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by StanleyMentor1: 11:43am On Jan 30
PrettySmart:
Wait till they face Angola nah... Cooking ko, Frying ni...
I taya oo, all this hyping

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Samirana360(m): 11:43am On Jan 30
He's cooking rubb!Sh with his boring style.....

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Goodwesa: 11:43am On Jan 30
grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by kenex4ever(m): 11:43am On Jan 30
MayowaTallguy:
counter even when they are winning this is why the goal difference just 1 not forgetting the round of 16 second goal is through the same tactics and based on counter.

Go and sleep

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by flexyrule(m): 11:44am On Jan 30
Let's wait till we survive Angola.

The we can start sharing flowers.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Artscollection: 11:44am On Jan 30
Oga be calming down n learn to lay low when success comes knocking.leave analyses for the analyst!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by SoNature(m): 11:44am On Jan 30
You don dey hail am now.
If he loses a match, everyone will skin him alive. In Nigeria, everyone is a coach.

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by nairalanda1(m): 11:44am On Jan 30
MayowaTallguy:

I am still looking with one kind eye...but there is some truth.

For our match against Ivory Coast..Peserio played 4-5-1. What that meant was that once we got a goal..Ivory coast tried to equalize by throwing more into attack only to run into a congested midfield and defence. Game over.

But even then, parking the bus has its disadvantages, plus we need to score more goals, and our midfield is still weak.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Iseoluwani: 11:45am On Jan 30
we know
Every one knows Mou is Nigeria coach, pesiro is just a figure head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In(Photos) / Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe / Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.