Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 - Sports (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 (114085 Views)

Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by XingXhang(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
stephleena:

"mes que un club"..
The glory, must return back to camp nou.

See,u by 7 p.m

The glory of... Champions League or World Cup?

I'll be in the crowd. I might not see you...if doesn't favour my player. But if it does, i'll look for yo azzzz... Get ready! cheesy
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by ozoebuka1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
hoopLA:

Pathetic response.
By the time Ronaldo wins his sixth WPOTY you will come and delete this arrant drivel.

And yes: football is about goals. I watch it for the goals. Goals make the game contrary to that erroneous lie you want to tell us to defend that overrated dwarf.
Outside Barcelona he is another Pius Ikedia.
So, why would they give him wpoty? firstly, you have shown how dumb you are in football matters by admitting that goals is the only thing that matters in football... Ronaldinho didn't win World Best by scoring goals, zidane didn't win for scoring goals Neymar is popular not for scoring goals... So, that has cancelled your delusion on goals being the only thing that matters...

Messi still holds the best records in Argentina history when trophies are out of the picture, so when you say he's shit in Argentina shows how uninformed you are in football matters and I'm really doing you good by replying you.

For posterity sake, lemme say it now before it happens, Uruguay will knock out Portugal this night.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by chiboy1116: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
hoopLA:

Pathetic response.
By the time Ronaldo wins his sixth WPOTY you will come and delete this arrant drivel.

And yes: football is about goals. I watch it for the goals. Goals make the game contrary to that erroneous lie you want to tell us to defend that overrated dwarf.
Outside Barcelona he is another Pius Ikedia.
to b honest I don't really care if Ronaldo wins the golden ball 10 times ...balloon d or is more of a popularity contest now . Where frnds vote for frnds ... It has lost credibility . Just win ur self a UCL Nd have Ronaldo or Messi as ur name Nd u are the best player. In 2010 iniesta deserved the golden ball , in 2013 ribery deserved it, in 2016 Suarez deserved it.
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin I feel so refreshed right now.. Thank you France
Where's that stupid Maradona,they should better hold him well, before he commits suicide grin grin

5 Likes

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by chiboy1116: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
MEGA4BILLION:

you called Javier Mascherano a slow poke?
I love him but he's old and should have sat this game out for lo celcso , sampaoli has failed this team . He didn't evn call on paredes
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Cherlene(f): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Hmm.. This French team I'm seeing is on its way to the Semis.

I suppose so.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Orpe7(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hahahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
BlackManta:

who wonderful skills epp
Abi Argentina go win Copa America and World Cup with wonderful skills

I'm glad Ronaldo doesn't waste his time with such frivolities.
He gives you the important thing - GOALS !!!
I’m not taking anything away from Ronaldo, he’s a beast, I admire his hard work and dedication towards the beautiful game, but don’t ridicule Messi, it makes you sound more like a fan boy. Both players has taken the beautiful game to another level, for me Cr7 and Lm10 are the greatest of all time, I saw a little of maradona but I never saw pele, the consistency of Lm10 and Cr7 is unbelievable.

In my opinion Messi is the better player

1 Like

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by ozoebuka1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
ominilongest:
lol..i can do this all day grin..Fastest La Liga player to score 150 league goals (140 games)....messi will have to be reborn Again to achieve this tongue
beat that please... Even in Ronaldo's next life he can't achieve these... Use your mathematical mind to analyze this... undecided

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by babony1: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
Edubbs:
stop making silly comments all over the place abeg.

that's why a black man would always be backward.

never sincere.
let the fellow speak his/her mind now.
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by babony1: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
givan:
I don't want to hear Argentina is better than Super eagles... They both won only 1 match each grin
You got brain.

1 Like

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by goldenval(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Can't believe this grin grin.. bye bye Messi
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Edubbs: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
hoopLA:

And you who is intelligent?

Jumping over a white man's nuts. Who is this attention seeking Messi surrogate?

Messi- no goal in the knockout stage in 8 games
But he's supposed to be the best of all time according to eunuchs like you.

Common pull your skirt up biiiiitch

What compass point of your mouth do you speak from

On one hand you talk about Messi being rubbish outside of barca

On the other you're talking about him not being the best of all time

These are 2 very distant logics, miles apart!

Quit with this dumb absurd logic of not scoring on in the knock out stages.
Unless you want to tell me that Aguero and Higuain are better than Messi for argentina because they scored in the knock out stages.

Messi has never even been argentina's striker so you must be a fool of exponential proportions.

He has beaten batistuta as argentina's all time top scorer.

He has beaten maradona as argentina's top assist maker

He has won the world cup golden ball

He has taken argentina to 3 finals and missed out on penalties in 2 occassions

He has won the Olympic gold and the under 20 world cup for argentina

And yet a cow like you would still say that Messi is useless outside of barca.

Mumu for life you!

4 Likes

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Messi fans are too dumb. We talking world cup. You are talking barca.. You people and these your lieing stats
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by babony1: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

cheesy
Good to know you're taking it in good faith

Exiting the World Cup with JUST a goal to your name shouldn't be something to talk about embarassed
'scored against a 19yr old to advance only to be sent packing by another 19yr old grin

Were you saying scoring against one nineteen does not mean you're going to have easily passage against another of you opponent who is also nineteen?
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Horus(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
oshe11:

Easy oooo Jeje

How market today?

Nigerian Argentine grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Giddygrade: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
maradelkitchen:
Goodbye Argentina,goodbye Messi
Remain C7.... grin
maradelkitchen:
Goodbye Argentina,goodbye Messi
Remain C7....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by babony1: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Justinlean02:
Good game from both team, buh France was the better team at last, Argentina lacks cohesion and their defense was way off in the 1st half. France to the next round buh lemme drop this for the Messi wailers viewing this tread...
comparerism is a matter of choice. You can compare whoever with whatsoever.
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by chiboy1116: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Messi fans are too dumb. We talking world cup. You are talking barca.. You people and these your lieing stats
I am not a fanboy but if u ask me I would chose those Messi fan boys . They say more meaningful stuff, Ronaldo fanboys are more ignorant , imagine someone comparing Ronaldo and Messi in headers when one is a midget and the other is more than 6 ft tall. And saying Ronaldo is a complete footballer cos they heard it from English pundits . Ronaldo is a complete forward ,but I HV never seen a more complete forward like delima, Messi is more of a complete player than Ronaldo. When u talk of complete players h talk of Di Stefano, beckanbeuar . In conclusion . Enjoy the both of em , it's not in every lifetime u see such great players consistently competing for the best . I like the both of em . I think Ronaldo would perform better in a normal team .

1 Like

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Horlhamhi(f): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=hardbody post=68966349]

Nobody expected Nigeria to go far, what crap are you spewing

abeg ask am
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by izzou(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

cheesy
Good to know you're taking it in good faith

Exiting the World Cup with JUST a goal to your name shouldn't be something to talk about embarassed
'scored against a 19yr old to advance only to be sent packing by another 19yr old grin

Lol

Can we enjoy the rest of the mundial without remembering the midget? undecided

Please angry
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Horus(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by MrEgghead(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
hoopLA:

Mumu Messimaniac.

Olympic is an age-grade competition. Under 23 with exception of three players above 23.

If you had any sense you would know that it is no yardstick to measure greatness.

Jairzinho scored insix consecutive games in 1970but nobody calls his name among the greatest.
Golden ball? You must be having a laugh.
Fat Ronaldo of Brazil has that and World Cup medals. Zidane has golden ball and World Cup medal
Yet you don't call them GOATs
When will Messi win Copa America(despite losing three finals), let alone World Cup ?

You just dey misyarn
Diego Forlan has a golden ball from 2010 World Cup. That is who I will liken your dwarf to, since you are listing criteria here for greatness without including winning it all just to justify that Argentine fraud who isn't even better than Maradona.
On the basis of personal records, Messi records are a mile better than Maradona's but that's not a big deal..
You don't expect the man to die ,Do you?
Trophies are team's achievements and Argentina has been unfortunate in recent years; atleast they can be proud of themselves.
Messi is Argentina's all time leading scorer and he has won FIFA Golden Ball, that's a personal recognition not team.
Messi alone CAN NOT win the world cup just like the way Maradona, Pele didn't win on their on thier own because they were won collectively.
All these winning world cup issh is a conspiracy by media to redicule Ronaldo and Messi's achievements.
Are they expected to make up for their defensive flops.
Their goals and records are phenomenon and that should be enough.
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Argentina will beat France
grin
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Samusu(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Antipob777:
How can this coach bench Aguero and D Maria in a crucial match like this.

Why not pair Messi and Squarez. Pique is flat footed today and should be changed.
Yhu mean Messi?
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by ShakurM(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Edubbs:
Common pull your skirt up biiiiitch

What compass point of your mouth do you speak from

On one hand you talk about Messi being rubbish outside of barca

On the other you're talking about him not being the best of all time

These are 2 very distant logics, miles apart!

Quit with this dumb absurd logic of not scoring on in the knock out stages.
Unless you want to tell me that Aguero and Higuain are better than Messi for argentina because they scored in the knock out stages.

Messi has never even been argentina's striker so you must be a fool of exponential proportions.

He has beat batistuta as argentina's all time top scorer.

He has beat maradona as argentina's top assist maker

He has won the world cup golden ball

He has taken argentina to 3 finals and missed out on penalties in 2 occassions

He has won the Olympic gold and the under 20 world cup for argentina

And yet a cow like you would still say that Messi is useless outside of barca.

Mumu for life you!
He lost 3 FINALS . I know you want to defend Messi so bad but he had a poor 2018 worldcup performance.             

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by babony1: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Almighty German machine has been vamussss from the WC so also my dear beautiful country and what else? Nothing more joooorrrrr.
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
adamapple:
Messi is still my fav no matter what. I wanted Argentina out not because we lost to them but because of Maradona. That old fooool dissed us and Africa as a whole. Karma just had to come for him.
keep your favoritism to your self... no body asked you
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by iamuye(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
What a photo this is. End of an era and the beginning of another.

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
vickeybrown92:

how is he poor he made two assists today.....

infact if not for the dumb higuain... Argentina would have scored more
which higuain?....the one wey play or one wey no enter
Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
izzou:

Lol

Can we enjoy the rest of the mundial without remembering the midget? undecided

Please angry

I may have misjudged you afterall. I thought you
were a fan of Messi cos you don't seem to like CR7.

Hope you'll be here for the 7pm game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.