Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel (2508 Views)

Urgent Help With My Parcel / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by tukasa(m): 3:06am On Jun 23, 2018
This is a very terrible thing that have ever happened to me in my life , i never know how to bear the lost , A package (2 IPHONE X) was sent to me on 25 May by a white woman in USA, The package(2 IPHONE X) was sent by USPS, And i waited and waited till it arrived in Lagos Nigeria on June 10 , On June 14 it enter the Custom , So i was tracking it and i can see that it is still with the custom , I started making some call enquiry about why my package have never been release my custom, On the 19 june , i started worried that the package (2 IPHONE X) is becoming too long in the hand of those custom , i posted it on nairaland and a guy told me to go to the nahco and take about 90k along , then i called nahco , nahco told me that they only store item that i should call custom that held my package , then i started thinking of what to do coz am in Osun state which is the destination of where the package is going, i have to call a lawyer that works in Island to help me verify whats happening with my package in the custom office in ikeja, He went there same day , that was on 20 June, i gave him all the neccessary info he will need , When he got there , he let them know that he is my Lawyer that he came to know whats happening to my package (2 IPHONE X) that they held , They told him that CUSTOM , NDLEA , SSI Have all held my package that i need to clear the package with 100k before it can be released, i started worried about that , Then i told the lawyer to make enquirry about how it will go that if he pay the money , will they release the package for him , They said yes they will if he can show up with the scan copy of my NATIONAL ID to identify that truly am the owner, The lawyer have to go back home that day because time have already go, I sent all the necessary document to my lawyer so that he can help me get my package out and have it on hand , and i also gave him the 100k and his own 25k coz he bill me for his workmanship, Getting there on 21 June , They said another thing that the item can be given to him that they will just clear it and it will move to the destination which is Osun state , i have to tell the lawyer to give them the phone over there that if that is the case , hope i wont have to pay any custom charges at the post office ,They said they wont ask that again that i just need to pay 3k to collect it , Am worried but i told the lawyer to pay the 100k and after he pays the money , they told him they will release to nipost the second day when they are moving item , Then Lawyer left , The custom agent have already have my number and i also have his number coz am afraid if they will ask me to pay another money over here in the post office so i can call him to talk to them , So on the 22 June i was expecting the package (2 IPHONE X) to be released but still with them , so i started call the Lawyer and the custom man , The lawyer was calling him , untill evening when i was watching Nigeria vs Iceland that the reason they did not ship my item is that , he was the one that took the item to NIPOST himself that NIPOST was wondering why can 2 phones weight 2KG , That they decide to open the package that it was "2 STONES" that is inside my package , Package that is (2 IPHONE X) that is there have now change to "2 STONES" . My lawyer was surprised when the custom agent call him as well to say the rubbish , How can that be possible , A package that has (2 IPHONE X) is now having "2 STONES" Now i know the custom have chop my (2 IPHONE X) , Will they also chop my 100k , Is it possible for them to tell me to come and use 100k to clear Stones , Guys please kindly help my condition , Let me have my money back even if my package have been chop off by them. Here is my number 08136934084 , Somebody help me . This is the tracking number - CX348547496US . I dont know what to do again because am going too far about this lost because this lost can kill me , it can make me die.
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Olifiz(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2018
tukasa:
This is a very terrible thing that have ever happened to me in my life , i never know how to bear the lost , A package (2 IPHONE X) was sent to me on 25 May by a white woman in USA, The package(2 IPHONE X) was sent by USPS, And i waited and waited till it arrived in Lagos Nigeria on June 10 , On June 14 it enter the Custom , So i was tracking it and i can see that it is still with the custom , I started making some call enquiry about why my package have never been release my custom, On the 19 june , i started worried that the package (2 IPHONE X) is becoming too long in the hand of those custom , i posted it on nairaland and a guy told me to go to the nahco and take about 90k along , then i called nahco , nahco told me that they only store item that i should call custom that held my package , then i started thinking of what to do coz am in Osun state which is the destination of where the package is going, i have to call a lawyer that works in Island to help me verify whats happening with my package in the custom office in ikeja, He went there same day , that was on 20 June, i gave him all the neccessary info he will need , When he got there , he let them know that he is my Lawyer that he came to know whats happening to my package (2 IPHONE X) that they held , They told him that CUSTOM , NDLEA , SSI Have all held my package that i need to clear the package with 100k before it can be released, i started worried about that , Then i told the lawyer to make enquirry about how it will go that if he pay the money , will they release the package for him , They said yes they will if he can show up with the scan copy of my NATIONAL ID to identify that truly am the owner, The lawyer have to go back home that day because time have already go, I sent all the necessary document to my lawyer so that he can help me get my package out and have it on hand , and i also gave him the 100k and his own 25k coz he bill me for his workmanship, Getting there on 21 June , They said another thing that the item can be given to him that they will just clear it and it will move to the destination which is Osun state , i have to tell the lawyer to give them the phone over there that if that is the case , hope i wont have to pay any custom charges at the post office ,They said they wont ask that again that i just need to pay 3k to collect it , Am worried but i told the lawyer to pay the 100k and after he pays the money , they told him they will release to nipost the second day when they are moving item , Then Lawyer left , The custom agent have already have my number and i also have his number coz am afraid if they will ask me to pay another money over here in the post office so i can call him to talk to them , So on the 22 June i was expecting the package (2 IPHONE X) to be released but still with them , so i started call the Lawyer and the custom man , The lawyer was calling him , untill evening when i was watching Nigeria vs Iceland that the reason they did not ship my item is that , he was the one that took the item to NIPOST himself that NIPOST was wondering why can 2 phones weight 2KG , That they decide to open the package that it was "2 STONES" that is inside my package , Package that is (2 IPHONE X) that is there have now change to "2 STONES" . My lawyer was surprised when the custom agent call him as well to say the rubbish , How can that be possible , A package that has (2 IPHONE X) is now having "2 STONES" Now i know the custom have chop my (2 IPHONE X) , Will they also chop my 100k , Is it possible for them to tell me to come and use 100k to clear Stones , Guys please kindly help my condition , Let me have my money back even if my package have been chop off by them. Here is my number 08136934084 , Somebody help me . This is the tracking number - CX348547496US . I dont know what to do again because am going too far about this lost because this lost can kill me , it can make me die.

Firstly they don’t have any right to open ur parcel behind ur back or without ur lawyer being there. I have cleared goods at Abuja airport their cargo depot before. It’s not until when u come for clearing and u have settled everything before NDLEA n the rest will check the goods for illegal items and u must be present or ur agent must be present. So pls follow this up. The mistake ur Lawyer made was not to tell the customs to open the percel for him before they took it to nipost. Next time get a clearing agent and make sure u are there when the goods are being cleared.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by hisgrace090: 5:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Whosoever that is faulty on this will never know peace again.
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by fibonacci2526: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Cc Princetom1, stormyweather.

Mids should please help us push this thread to the front page.
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by twinskenny(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2018
So like 800k gone like that?
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by twinskenny(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2018
You need every u can get to follow this through..this country is messed up
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by tukasa(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Am planning to take a process of getting a Army and take the Custom Agent responsible for my money only , make my money come out.
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by tukasa(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2018
I dont understand this oooo, Will my money go .
twinskenny:
So like 800k gone like that?
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by fergieboy: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2018
Postpaid niggas

Work gone wrong

Seems your only interested in your 100k.. Means it's not legit

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by xreal: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
If the source of the iphones are legit and this guy doesn't get justice, Nigeria will remain cursed.

Lalastic is there also a snake that swallows iphones and replaces with stones?
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Street ti take over
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by GMBuhari: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Scammer got scammed

But it hurts that the local scammers did not put in any great effort which makes it kind of irritating

Someone up there said they did not have the right to open your parcel , The corruption in NIPOST has grown more confident and most people can't complain because their parcels are not legit

That's how i shopped with paypal the other day , My own paypal o , billing address, shipping address all the same then one idiot was trying to pull a fast one , I scattered their office, called EFCC , called Soldiers , Ehhn shebi it's Oyinbo that sent it , I am like Egbon Soju yin ti for ni ? You no see say na my paypal i use buy this market ? you see any Oyinbo name ?? Respect yourself before i do you brain shock o

Then they were like it's illegal, customs wetin wetin, and Thank God the items were declared truthfully i mean content of the package and the amount .. eventually , i still paid customs some change but it'll have been a different case
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Op.. the customs are not responsible for the stones. it's your client cheesy cool
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Allure47: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
If the goods were legit, i'm sure the process won't be this complicated! And i don't think NIPOST would be that greedy to take your money and still hold your phones! If it was all a scam on your part from the inception, probably the "Oyinbo" figured out your tricks and decided to surprise you and break your heart by sending those Apple iStones.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by appsdope(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Make I hear say the iPhone x na legit. The oyinbo sent u stones
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by princetom1(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
tukasa:
Am planning to take a process of getting a Army and take the Custom Agent responsible for my money only , make my money come out.

That agent also knows who takes ur package if he isn't the one... Every package if opened is dully signed, so that u if any arguments later comes up, the person who opened it is known...

I think one mistake u did was going to custom to pay 100k, like wtf?
If truly ur package was held and u need to pay, they would have call u eventually, infact, they should have sent it to osun and its at the post office u will pay money nt at custom in lagos... Because that point u paid money isn't where u supposed to clear ur package...
Still, pick him up like u said, i hope this ur package is legit sha (because if nt, u are in for a bigger shock)...
From there, u will know way forward. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by princetom1(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Allure47:
If the goods were legit, i'm sure the process won't be this complicated! And i don't think NIPOST would be that greedy to take your money and still hold your phones! If it was all a scam on your part from the inception, probably the "Oyinbo" figured out your tricks and decided to surprise you and break your heart by sending those Apple iStones.

Nt possible to even send stones... Wen weight doesn't tally, they would have been skeptical about it before if gets here...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Allure47: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Hmm ok na
princetom1:

Nt possible to even send stones... Wen weight doesn't tally, they would have been skeptical about it before if gets here...
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Emmafe(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Allure47:
My mum works in Nipost and she has told me series of stories where the Oyinbo send rubbish items like stones, dirty used foot wears, poisoned candy etc... If na legit o he can take it up, for sure they will surely refund or compensate.
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by toluxa1(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2018
If items were not gotten legit, it means the hunter has become the hunted, else he can pursue the case from many different fronts. But from what I just read, it doesn't look pure at all. I wonder why he decided to send a lawyer in the first place if they will demand for 100k (which is bribe) and he still instructed the lawyer to pay the 100k bribe money plus 25k chargers for the lawyer again? Why not go down to Lagos yourself in the first place? Clearly what you are thinking is what I am thinking. cheesy. Those customs guys are intelligent, they study you, they study how you respond and the actions you take. Seeing how easily you agreed to pay 100k, they got the greenlight and properly decided, we can get much more from this fellow. Or as someone said, the Maga Oyinbo set up the whole thing from beginning (which I doubt). Because I can see the guy is more concerned about the 100k than the 2 Iphones which should be worth 7x. That's the only actual thing he lost.
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Stormyweather(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Cc Princetom1, stormyweather.

Mids should please help us push this thread to the front page.
this is serious. It's not their first time
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Stormyweather(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Dominique
Honsule
Davide
Uboma
All the mods
Please let's push this out there maybe someone can help him out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by fibonacci2526: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
toluxa1:
If items were not gotten legit, it means the hunter has become the hunted, else he can pursue the case from many different fronts. But from what I just read, it doesn't look pure at all. I wonder why he decided to send a lawyer in the first place if they will demand for 100k (which is bribe) and he still instructed the lawyer to pay the 100k bribe money plus 25k chargers for the lawyer again? Why not go down to Lagos yourself in the first place? Clearly what you are thinking is what I am thinking. cheesy. Those customs guys are intelligent, they study you, they study how you respond and the actions you take. Seeing how easily you agreed to pay 100k, they got the greenlight and properly decided, we can get much more from this fellow. Or as someone said, the Maga Oyinbo set up the whole thing from beginning (which I doubt). [b]Because I can see the guy is more concerned about the 100k than the 2 Iphones which should be worth 7[/b]x. That's the only actual thing he lost.

Exactly!!
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by fibonacci2526: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
toluxa1:
If items were not gotten legit, it means the hunter has become the hunted, else he can pursue the case from many different fronts. But from what I just read, it doesn't look pure at all. I wonder why he decided to send a lawyer in the first place if they will demand for 100k (which is bribe) and he still instructed the lawyer to pay the 100k bribe money plus 25k chargers for the lawyer again? Why not go down to Lagos yourself in the first place? Clearly what you are thinking is what I am thinking. cheesy. Those customs guys are intelligent, they study you, they study how you respond and the actions you take. Seeing how easily you agreed to pay 100k, they got the greenlight and properly decided, we can get much more from this fellow. Or as someone said, the Maga Oyinbo set up the whole thing from beginning (which I doubt). [b][b]Because I can see the guy is more concerned about the 100k than the 2 Iphones which should be worth 7[/[/b]b]x. That's the only actual thing he lost.

**double post**
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by PurestBoy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Let me tell you all what you don't know, before custom can hold a parcel item, the package must come with invoice declaring the content and worth, then customs will calculate and tell you what to pay. Secondly, oyinbo can only send stones through registered service where you will have to collect freely without invoice or pay just 500 naira. Thirdly, USPS will not allow the sender to send stones and declare iPhone X on the package because parcel items comes with invoice. Another thing, customs only hold a package for 2 weeks maximum and they send it to your destination, you will pay the custom charges at your local post after opening it and confirm the content, you can even return it if you're not satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by ovo12: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
tukasa:

tell her to report the case at usps... they will take it from there.... she might get a refund cos most of those goods are insured...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by PurestBoy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
ovo12:

tell her to report the case at usps... they will take it from there.... she might get a refund cos most of those goods are insured...

That's what I said above USPS parcels are insured, if the customs guy can charge him 100k, they must have known the content of the package through the invoice. You cannot send stones in a custom declared package and write iPhonex on the bill
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by GMBuhari: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Apple iStones

Some people have zero chill

Hahahahahahah

Allure47:

iStones grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Reubendavid268: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello please i also have two iPhones coming from USA, it was sent via USPS first class mail delivery on the 21st of November up till now i have not received my parcel, can anybody link me with a custom officer who can assist me to clear it because i think it is being held by the custom
Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by Reubendavid268: 2:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Please please my people what does this mean?

Re: Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel by valudong(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
those guys are criminals, dem do me something some months ago

(1) (Reply)

Nikki Catsura Car Accident Photo / What Is Fintoch? / Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.