Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win (26639 Views)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Brightglory77: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
I stand with daddy freeze 100%.
All Christians are hypocrites by default.

I clearly remember when iwobi scored two goals or so when we played Argentina in the friendly. Igbos and Christians didn't allow us hear any other thing all through that week apart from her Ipod youths are the one always representing Nigeria bla bla bla.

Yesterday Musa scored a brace and they were all jubilating forming good citizens and one Nigeria.
But how does this affect Christian?

If opposite was the case maybe it was iwobi or Moses who scored the brace who knows they might visit putin in Russia today with 1000 playcards with their regular slogan boldly written on it "Biafra amaka" "igbo amaka" or Biafra land of the rising sun " and other shits to protest for the division of Nigeria.

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by handsomenonny(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
SolexxBarry:
This daddy freeze is just bitter at everything christian related,why bring in religion into everything
brainwash completed 100% pls dont waste ur argument here.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by perdollar(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

I clearly remember when iwobi scored two goals or so when we played Argentina in the friendly. Igbos and Christians didn't allow us hear any other thing all through that week apart from her Ipod youths are the one always representing Nigeria bla bla bla.

Yesterday Musa scored a brace and they were all jubilating forming good citizens and one Nigeria.

If opposite was the case maybe it was iwobi or Moses who scored the brace who knows they might visit putin in Russia today with 1000 playcards with their regular slogan boldly written on it "Biafra amaka" "igbo amaka" or Biafra land of the rising sun " and other shits to protest for the division of Nigeria.

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.
allahu kuraba! hw many Muslim dey super eagle n hw many abokiiis
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by MrI2015(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Must this man freeze in everything, hope he wouldn't develop high blood pressure while seeking to be famous at all cost.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by pee777(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin ;Dmonkey go enter market he no go come back home...lol

Funjosh:

Let him continue, one day is one day.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Twagrill(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Waiting for this one to talk sense is like praying for the devil to turn good. It's not just possible
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by itu404(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Do you know how many people that have come to realize that Freeze is gone mad about his obsession and hatred for pastors? many more will voice their disapproval until one day monkey go go market eno go return. if it was the other religion you are always blasting they would have placed a bounty on your stupid head long long ago. The bible says, in Roman14:4 who art thou that judgest another man;s servant? Daddy Freeze and pretends not to have read this passage yet, he claims to know the bible too well.. leave pastors alone. Use your platform to teach and persuade others. convert them by your gentleness, love speech that is comely and devoid of hatred and bitterness. Do not know what you are teaching your followers. the bitterness spewing from your lips is that the work of the holy spirit? Your movement is not going to stand because it is not build on love kindness forgiveness and such. who be u if not social media and the oap that brought you to limelight.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by virtuejoan(f): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
look at how she is. Village thing, just take a look at ur compound, your pics quality, your hairdo. mgbeke certified
hahahahahha e pain u.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by bankylan: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
Freeze is intelligent

Deal with it.

I look at Freeze life....I look at lives of thousands of thithers in church that I know......I don't want my life to be like that of Freeze...He is a pained soul looking for relevance and validation.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by egobetatoday: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shut up he made 100% sense.

When Nigeria played Argentina in the friendly and iwobi scored i guess you weren't aware of what happened?

Be honest for once ekpa

if igbos were happy for their brother what brought christians into ur post? Are all christians igbos or ipod? swerve jhor...
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by ehinmowo: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.

I will try not to involve your religion in this. Can u take a moment and imagine ur stupidity? Seriously, take a moment.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
virtuejoan:
hahahahahha e pain u.
Don't mind that one. If you're not smart, you're not. Some of them can't confidently hide behind alternates 'cause we know their IQ level. cheesy

A functional illiterate picking the errors of others. grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by karrengold(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
Mr nigerian can't differentiate I'm from am. God help us
and you can't differentiate Mr Nigerian from Mr NIGERIA
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by ayaside(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Freeze should hold his peace..A lot of other people have had their lives changed because of whatever thing he is mocking.Last time I checked,God can use anybody to be a blessing.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Akmukoro: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
the degree of bitterness in freeze shows clearly he is not of God. my advice is that he should be ignored cos he will self-destruct if he does not change his ways
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Justpassingby2(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
E Be like say this guy mama lick bleaching cream wen she get the belle of this guy... cos e be like say his brain has been completely bleached
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by sneedpahpaz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
bamoski4real:

All muslims are blood thirsty demons. plain and simple.

Like if you agree, share if you're an idiot.
Its because of nitwits like you I don't come to this site anymore. Am a Muslim and I ain't bloodthirsty. it is ur family and generations yet unborn that are bloodthirsty. I wish I could see you ryt now and restructure ur dental formula.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by monaPhilz: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
Mr nigerian can't differentiate I'm from am. God help us
Mr Nigeria!
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by adegbite01: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
this daddy freez his own three much
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by ManiCypher(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Very senseless post

ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Olaiya26: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
One of the reason daddy freeze would never build a church or rather practice an online service is because he's afraid of his members stoning him or a sniper might gun him down while on the altar.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Benita27:
Same way you couldn't differentiate 'Nigeria' from 'Nigerian'. grin

Guy... You Bad gan!!! grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
bamoski4real:

All muslims are blood thirsty demons. plain and simple.
Like if you agree, share if you're an idiot.
THE REAL IDIOT IS THE PERSON WHO MAKES A POST LIKE THIS. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Ezenevic: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.

Soury to say you are so dumb how does Christians and ipob correlate?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by streamsofjoy(f): 2:30am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.

Is biafra and christian the same thing?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by njimezz(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.

That is why u don't think straight, Christianity is the problem but u, Freez has brain washed many people including u. If u like stand infront and back, look beyond ur imagination and i know u have something to say to me, please go on coz this is a free world but take my advice if u like, i don't know u and u don't know me neither
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by gradeA(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2018
delugajackson:

The fact that jellyfish survived for 650 million years with no brains is a great news for stupid people such as you.

Savage of all savages.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by NairaMaster1(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.

So Muslims that kill and destroyed all over the world are lover of state?

From Saudi the holy land to Iraq, name them there's no peace.

In Africa all the country with number of Muslims are in trouble.

Or you still want me to mention Nigeria, Egypt, Somalia, CAR, Mali et al?

Wake up.... The world would have being a better place.

Germany allowed your endless refugees you turned around and bombed their country.

Same story all over the Europe.

Even the devil is afraid of you.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by NairaMaster1(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shut up he made 100% sense.

When Nigeria played Argentina in the friendly and iwobi scored i guess you weren't aware of what happened?

Be honest for once ekpa

Hope he will make more sense to the day he abuses your religion and the prophet?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by NairaMaster1(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Khd95:
How pastors and tithers try to fight daddy freez grin

"No fewer than 18 persons were reported killed and several others injured following an attack on Dowayan village in Demsa Local Government Area of Adamawa State"

Killing..... The HOBBY OF ISLAM
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by bamoski4real: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE REAL IDIOT IS THE PERSON WHO MAKES A POST LIKE THIS. smiley

Are you done?

Shekau wannabe...Bleep off

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by bamoski4real: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2018
sneedpahpaz:

Its because of nitwits like you I don't come to this site anymore. Am a Muslim and I ain't bloodthirsty. it is ur family and generations yet unborn that are bloodthirsty. I wish I could see you ryt now and restructure ur dental formula.

You want to restructure my dental formula yet you're not a blood thirsty demon?

Does that make any sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything / Yul Edochie Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Pictured) / I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.