Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos (27789 Views)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by gerrardomendes(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Hmm. Yellow butt. U no wear panties?
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by ElsonMorali: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I'm glad you appreciated such a good gesture. It has happened to me once or twice many years ago and i remember a fellow woman told me,and helped me rescue the situation. God bless the okada rider.

That's so nice. Uncommon kindness like that always melts my heart and brings tears to my eyes.

No matter what religion you practice there's only one law that should govern man. "Do unto other what you want others to do unto you".

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by MrLankeeee(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.
A very dumb story by a local sex object trying to advertise her yellow butt publicly to the highest bidder.

If it's not gifty posting unclad, it's another idiot wearing camel toe, or maheeda publicizing her products.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, including you reading this. Yes you!

You see how senseless you are.
Why advertising how stupid you are on this great forum. You need sensilicin for ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
Really a nice gesture from the man.
BTW seeing her unclad butt signifies she didn't have any underwear on. How some females go out comfortably without any underwear sèems odd.
if Na G-string pant she put on nkoor
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2018
as I read ' slip something in his pocket'. .I knw say you be good woman true true....keep it up
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by victordaimond: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.
A very dumb story by a local sex object trying to advertise her yellow butt publicly to the highest bidder.

If it's not gifty posting unclad, it's another idiot wearing camel toe, or maheeda publicizing her products.

negativity no go kill u grin mumu oshi....

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by pooozeee(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2018

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by FrostyButter: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2018
So many kids on this forum ...

Nigerians are wonderful people, its just frustration that gets the best of us sometimes , thanks to bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by olowobaba10: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2018
THE SOCIETY BEING WHAT IT IS TODAY, THIS TYPE OF KIND DEED HAS TO BE CARRIED OUT WITH CAUTION. IT MIGHT BE A SET UP AND MIGHT TURN INTO SOMETHING ELSE WHERE THE GOOD SAMARITAN MIGHT BE THE WEEPING VICTIM.

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Psoul(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
Really a nice gesture from the man.
BTW seeing her unclad butt signifies she didn't have any underwear on. How some females go out comfortably without any underwear sèems odd.

Just like dis one I am looking at right now in front of my office. Girls get mind oo.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by VictorLinus(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

Ogun kee u thia
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Kingsunnyaleke: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2018
My good lord will bless him

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by midayy(f): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2018
MrLankeeee:

You see how senseless you are.
Why advertising how stupid you are on this great forum. You need sensilicin for ur brain.

Please add keppra and epilim syrup too. He is way too sick to just need sensilicin
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Icaretoo: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

you like trouble pass fight
abeg go look bush
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

What a very negative post
You need oodles of positivity darling
For the story is a beautiful one, very
And if people want to flaunt their bodies for whatever reason (which you may never understand)? It is their business
Do not judge
Cheers
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

So sweet a story.

Some young ladies won't even answer the man, they'll still be forming posh ontop all that embarrassment.

Indeed a good heart.

Pull your shirt...Are you Jesus?

BTW, she would have snapped the man and display his pics for us to praise. Not just herself.

cheesy
You just reminded me of when a loved one was growing up
Her money fell inside a gutter and she acted like she did not see it, just because some boys (admirers, planningtobeatmes, all) were staring
She was "making guy" at that age and would not be caught dead scrambling inside a gutter, chai
She has since grown oo
Lol
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
@ OP
Thank you for this beautiful uplifting two-way giving(love) story!!!
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

Not many Nigerians are retarded except a few, like you that I quoted.

Yes you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Teewin: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

I'm glad you said All, cause that certainly includes every female member of your family both nuclear and extended, beginning with your mother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

Why aint you brave enough to use your real user name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by delishpot: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Those Chewing gum boys who are always posting derogatory words against women on NL would have raped her there and then. To them every woman is worthless. Let's wait for them to appear with the words HOE, Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by sweetv(f): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

the senseless ones are still on Narialand, just sighted one..ode

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by sweetTai(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Black People are good people. Poverty, oppression and bad leadership has taken our identity and knowledge of self from us. This is an inspiring story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by jessikoholic: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
And I'm sure some ladies saw her that way and couldn't indicate or give her a sign that she had that little accident. just like how the button of shirt was open one time and my underwear and boobs were a little exposed and no one, not even a lady told me until I got home. You'd think they are looking at you cos you probably dressed well or have a fine face not knowing that there is an error somewhere. Since that day, any day they stare like that , I thoroughly check myself.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by meobizy(f): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

I thought I was the only one who guessed this. It means females can't do without male attention online, offline, imaginary or real. If you check her timeline now [unfortunately I'm not on Twitter] one will realize she'll reply only mentions from male users.

Twueh on useless Nigerian females.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by egoldman(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

Who did this to you ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by meobizy(f): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Nigerians are great just bad leaders!

You will know how great they are when their fellow citizens are in trouble

They go out of their way just to help, despite harrasement from the police without expecting anything in return!

How do you explain women stripping themselves just to help a woman in labour

Men carrying the injured first to the hospital despite having an appointment for that day

People releasing their last money just to save a dying person who is totally a stranger undecided

Helping the unknown to get a job by submitting their CV smiley

Fighting for someone who is not from your mother's womb kiss

We see them everyday!

There is actually no end to their kindness.

God bless ALL the good people out there kiss kiss kiss kiss

I love Naija
Unconsciously we do things to further the survival of our species. It's not about the people, it's just natural.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by dave0450(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

Get some brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by rumenase(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
vincentjk:
There are still good people everywhere

Anyway I'm still celebrating musa's win as my belle dy sweet me since last night grin

Someone should quote me if this post gets to fp byeeee

*Modified*

I'm dedicating this my first ftc to Ahmad musa... Thank you for putting smile on our face grin

I dedicate my LTC to Murphy and Gustaf
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by dheeny: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.

Including your useless mother and ur stupid sisters baa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Survive On ₦130,000 Monthly In Lagos? / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.