Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (97692 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Dearlord(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:
I am trying to process the thought of my dick erect while asleep. Ayam not understanding

I am equally researching on drugs which can retain the turgidity of the pen*s while unconscious.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Offpoint: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Mr know it all. Biko tell...
make a Google Search or go watch Desperate Housewives for quicker clue
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by owomida1: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
jaxxy:

I dont exactly know this bt I know u can be asleep and hv a Hardon. Just Try dreaming of Kim Kardashian and u on a lonely island with just leaves as clothes. U get my point know?

I get your point but it's all fallacy. Firstly, dream is an involuntary action, you can't plan it. secondly, u straffing whomever in the dream won't cause erection, the semen will flow out on it's own(don't ask me how, I've had it countless times). And lastly, the erection gotten while asleep till you wake is the need to urinate coz the bladder is full.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by owomida1: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dearlord:

I am equally researching on drugs which can retain the turgidity of the pen*s while unconscious.

I think I have used one before and sustained erection till I slept off. I am sure at some point the erection left cos young john was not in use
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by jaksmillioniar: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

I still disagree. Do you know when a guy gets wet dream, his dick is never erect.

it can get up even in sleep if u Neva wake up with blocus standing u are not a man. quote me anywere even if u are cold it stand
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by HomeOfMe(f): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

look at dis animal u are expose as a Hippocrates I know your type if it was a guy DAT rape will you talk like dis? u think u are good in insult d school I went u cant afford.let us be matured for once witout insult.
Get your nasty self off my mention. I'm not the kind of people you bully on social media.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Useless man, how can a woman rape you, dis is an insult to us men, metchew
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
This girl should be arrested and jailed. Our boys are not safe around her. If she could rape a grown man, then our children aren't safe.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by owomida1: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

it can get up even in sleep if u Neva wake up with blocus standing u are not a man. quote me anywere

Sorry sir. I have not seen the logic behind your statement. You are a man but try at least to explain how blood flows to your dick while asleep such that a pussy will ride you for at least 4hrs.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by jaksmillioniar: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Get your nasty self off my mention. I'm not the kind of people you bully on social media.

I let u go
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by AreaFada2: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:
I am trying to process the thought of my dick erect while asleep. Ayam not understanding

She could have added both "manpower" drug & date-rape drug. So yes you can be erect while not knowing. Blood rush to your peni.s makes you erect. And conscious cues normally makes you do that but drugs can do that too.

What a lady needs for sex is an erect penis, just like a plastic dick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Skmoda360(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Twitter and lies are 5&6
How can the dicck of a sleeping man be erect and even release sperm.
I don't know you are this dumb.....lemme just shut up.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by jaksmillioniar: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

Sorry sir. I have not seen the logic behind your statement. You are a man but try at least to explain how blood flows to your dick while asleep such that a pussy will ride you for at least 4hrs.
is possible guy did u know as guy we hardly got control of our dick not sleeping if I close eye now and remember a naked girl I've been with or nauthy film it will get up. as d guy sleep d tin is awake on its own if she handle it well it will get up. are u a guy
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by quickly: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Make una Dey lie for una sef .

Even though e drink manpower, the penis still need command from the brain or something visual for It to stand erect.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by owomida1: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
is possible guy did u know as guy we hardly got control of our dick not sleeping if I close eye now and remember a naked girl I've been with or nauthy film it will get up. as d guy sleep d tin is awake on its own if she handle it well it will get up. are u a guy

can you think of a girl while sleeping? if you do, then it's not a dream. I am talking about DREAMING oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by alexis77(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
I believe it actually happened, its possible for a guy to have an erect third leg and cum, for those who don't believe its possible, I laugh in Spanish, find out about WET DREAMS

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by dmg1: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
she should be apprehended and tried if found guilty then should be sentence to death by beheading, firing squard and hanging after being raped by 50 druged men.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by owomida1: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
HomeOfMe:

Hi ma, you can just be calm and have an amicable debate. I understand how you feel but you could just douse the tension. trust you will do that, enjoy ur evening.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by quickly: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

Unless d guy is dreaming of something sexual.

Penis is controlled by thoughts
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by pally123: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
At 5am, now fully conscious, with an erect di<k, he should have bent the idiot over and collected one for the road. The guy fall my hand sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
That lady should be tried and jailed for rape.Nonsense
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ellabae(f): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked Rape is Rape irrespective of the gender. The guy should report the idiot. She needs to face the law.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by damosky12(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
greggng:

Abeg I am looking for a woman that will rape me...but make she be disease free o. I wanna see women doing those things men are known for. Any woman interesting in raping me but without disease should contact me. I won't report to anyone even God

Lol. Rape is not interesting bros. It is sex AGAINST YOUR WILL or CONSENT.

You may enjoy sex, but if you are raped once, it will affect you psychologically for a while. You may even get genital injuries.Its not fun for either male or female. grin.

Don't mix things up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why has no girl ever drugged and raped me... angry
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by damosky12(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Maybe he dressed indecently and why would he got a woman’s house?? What was he expecting to happen? Night vigil?

Hey! Are you by any means supporting rape here? Because the victim is a male?

How unfair!
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by damosky12(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nahum777:
Men hardly report rape. Whether women like it or not, men are raped by women as well.

Psychology shows that its more shameful when a man is raped. The society is unfair to male rape victims compared to females...

So, he nurses the depression alone or with loved ones.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by adecz: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
cool cool cool cool

Ahbegi!!!

So, the 'kukumba' was on autopilot?? wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by damosky12(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
The legal system should take this male rape stuff serious. Its real and has been proven by research to be quite a common occurrence.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Amarabae(f): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
And so what?
For one male raped, there are over 1000 females raped in a day.
So let us hear word pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by BOOMnaija(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
I sense lies...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by King44(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

Modified: Everyone quoting me abeg read again oh:
I know erection is possible( the urge to pee which erects the dick as a reminder even as your bladder aches), the type of erection which I feel is not possible is the sex-induced type. The sight of an unclad babe sends blood to my dick which at that point I can never urinate self. So how does this guy's own get so erect and work for donkey hours? shocked shocked
with good libido massage and mouth action anything is possible even if it's a dead body

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by partnerbiz4: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:
make a Google Search or go watch Desperate Housewives for quicker clue
I won't indulge anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.