Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (97709 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by owomida1: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
King44:
with good libido massage and mouth action anything is possible even if it's a dead body

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. u try
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Twitter and lies are 5&6
How can the dicck of a sleeping man be erect and even release sperm.
It is very possible
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by MrFly(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Where is d manhood
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

This illiterate mor.on angry
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Phyde: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
YorubaEmir:
is it possible to release when dreaming?
Yea, just little and light and you gain consciousness immediately,even sometimes before the cum but the guy case is drug which i'm sure he did not dream.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
alons:
Those people saying how can a dick stand while unconscious are just learners, that part of the body is very silly that it can do what you don't expect while asleep. I have been raped before too by my neighbor in school though we used to run things then but that night I was not in the mode, I was very damn weak and tired but when I woke up in the middle of the night see the babe riding me like a horse I got hocked and asked her how long she has been doing this she said since over 10 minutes ago.
Did you enjoy it or you got pissed off?
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
fear useless bloggers and the people who push their fables to home page
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by uwajeh(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
How exactly does a guy get an erection if he's drugged? The story doesn't add up.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by shokayz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
And the award for the "fakest" story in the world goes to this fake story

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Twitter and lies are 5&6
How can the dicck of a sleeping man be erect and even release sperm.
Don't mind twitter lies
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Bigprick9inches: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
idon beliveit. send me the girls house adress let me go and ask her my self
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by greggng: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oshare57:

Bad guy. Go look for if the thing hungry you. Not waiting for some slut to come rape you. Free meal abi?

Lol
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by mimimile93: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Feminists food don ready
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
why woulnt this thing happen to me
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by mimimile93: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Feminists would say it's a make up story but if the table was turned they would bark.. God punish nairaland feminists
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
fowlyansh181:
so there is a difference now between sleeping consciously and unconsciously? You are dumb .
When you sleep at night you sleep consciously and can wake up when anything happens around you when you sleep.
When someone sleeps under the influence of drugs he is half conscious and will never know what is happening around him nor can be awaken easily.
That is why when doctors want to perform surgery they put the patients to sleep through drugs so that the patients will not be aware or feel pain during the surgery. I am waiting for you the smart one to counter my point.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, there's a drug for that... it keeps you unconscious, but keeps your John Thomas active for up to 6 hours.
What is the name of the drug?
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by dokkyelele(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmmm
True or false....let me add to it.

I called the girl and asked her why she did that
Her response was that “the guy loves forming virgin” and he will come and eat, drink, watch movies, collect transport and sometimes sleep over without touching me”
So, I drugged him with Verizon 550 and tramadokezibasin added with brantashi.
He couldn’t escape cause every time I made sex move, he will just leave my kabban but now...chineke na pogi. I don catch am.
Na 4th round I was when he woke up. I was about doing the 5th when he ran away.

Then I asked her what she gained

She said.........TBC
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
shina49:
WHEN SLEEPING CONCIOUSLY. ..CHAI
Natural sleep is sleeping consciously cus you are aware of what is happening around you but under the influence of drugs you are semi conscious and will not be aware of what is happening around you that is why doctors use drugs to put their patients to sleep before performing a surgery.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is very possible
Can you explain how it is possible
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by spencerJ(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Biko who will rape me also ...i need a girl to rape me ooooo
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Skmoda360:

I don't know you are this dumb.....lemme just shut up.
Its not about saying someone is dumb but to prove to that person that he is wrong with facts and evidence so I'm expecting your smart ass to prove your smartness.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
OPUBO7:
FRIEND UR MAN HOOD DOES NOT NEED UR BRAIN TO EVEN FUNCTION TALK MORE U BEING AWAKE
Even when under the influence of sleeping pills? I hope you are aware doctors inject patients with sleeping drugs before surgery so that they will not feel pain or be aware of what is happening to them.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Offpoint: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
What is the name of the drug?
Lol, I'm not giving no name on public forum, you can walk to a good pharmacy and explain to them.... you'll got it. my ex once drugs me with it
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
And sadly he also has to get tested for STI or some stupid virus he's at risk of being exposed to. That girl must face the full wrath of the law! angry #EndRape
Olalan:
Let him report her to the relevant authorities.
BTW to guys who wish they were in his shoes truth is the guy didn't enjoy a bit of the sexual activity cause he was not conscious
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
YorubaEmir:

You speak like a virgin. Does your prick lose total erection in between rounds of s ex? After round 1, does it fall totally?
Any medical proof that someone under the influence of sleeping drugs can have erection and ejaculation.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
shina49:
WHEN SLEEPING CONCIOUSLY. ..CHAI
When under the influence of sleeping drugs especially the ones doctors use on patients before surgery.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Rokia2 I'm waiting for the day you will do this to me. Walahi I won't tell anyone, not even your room mates
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:
I am trying to process the thought of my dick erect while asleep. Ayam not understanding

Modified: Everyone quoting me abeg read again oh:
I know erection is possible( the urge to pee which erects the dick as a reminder even as your bladder aches), the type of erection which I feel is not possible is the sex-induced type. The sight of an unclad babe sends blood to my dick which at that point I can never urinate self. So how does this guy's own get so erect and work for donkey hours? shocked shocked

Pls, wait to be raped.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Respect55:

Which kain wahala be this angry
How can one sleep CONSCIOUSLY undecided
natural sleep keeps you fully conscious of what is happening around you when you sleep but under the influence of sleeping pills you are unaware of what is happening around you
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by Franking: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
Let him report her to the relevant authorities.
BTW to guys who wish they were in his shoes truth is the guy didn't enjoy a bit of the sexual activity cause he was not conscious
Do u think u are talking to kids? He was unconscious but had an erection enough for sexual activity to take place. My friend, park joor.
Re: Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User by owomida1: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Pls, wait to be raped.

I can't be raped. I am ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.