Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself (34800 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by kidap: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2018
"He is my brother not me" - Kunle Afolayan distances himself from his brother's viral rant

Kunle Afolayan has issued a disclaimer after a video of his brother calling out the leaders of Nigeria over an encounter he had at the Lagos airport went viral.

Aremu Afolayan called out
"those useless bastard immigration" for asking him to pay a bribe before his family can come into the airport. He also complained about being told that his sister's French passport given to her by the French embassy is fake, even when they can easily verify it.

He went on to call out President Buhari and Ambode for 'causing citizens to suffer'.

His video went viral and his brother, movie maker Kunle Afolayan responded by making it clear that he isn't the one in the video.

Kunle initially wrote:

Good morning all,

I have been receiving a lot of calls and comments from people who are mistaken me for Aremu Afolayan in regards to this video.

I would like to officially state that this is not Kunle Afolayan, he is my brother not me.

There is frustration in the land but hey!

Thank you.

Ire.

Kunle Afolyana was called out by followers for not showing his brother solidarity so he quickly edited the post.

He wrote:

For clarity purpose. I think it is imperative I clear the air.
Aremu Afolayan is the one in this video and not Kunle Afolayan.

People have been responding to the video and tagging my handles as I have also received some calls.
Oloun a so’lu dero.
Ire.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/he-is-my-brother-not-me-kunle-afolayan-distances-himself-from-his-brothers-viral-rant/

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2018
If you don't know both of them individually, you could confuse them for each other grin grin

Meanwhile Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/mo-abudu-conferred-with-honorary.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2018
cool I hate family matters

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Kunle is also capable of this kind of outburst. But then, it is warranted.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by praizblog: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Omo Iya awusa

Watch and Download Nollywood Movie ; Omo Ipaja >>> WATCH & DOWNLOAD HERE

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Mariangeles(f): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
The guy was careless and didn't put his family into consideration.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Kennedy94(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2018
ok oo

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Wise man! wink cheesy wink

Kunle Afolayan singung the popular track:
*Elerugberu e ooo.....Carry your load ooo*

No pour sand sand for ma garri! wink cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Ayoswit(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2018
The fear of DSS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by OsuMustGo: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2018
coward kunle grin grin grin

FEAR FEAR

IS AREMU not saying the truth

Kunle can bot be a yoruba man, he must be an AFONJA grin grin grin grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Alepa(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:
coward grin grin grin
What do you mean coward?
Aremu Afolayan is the asshole and coward .

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by kennynelcon(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Who e be
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by OzziOhinoyi(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2018
To avoid reprisal abi?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Tocen65: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Praktikals(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2018
I was disappointed after watching the video. If you have grievances, you address it to the appropriate authorities. The yorubas know the difference between bravery and foolishness
Morals of the story: Dont talk or act when you re angry
Even if he wished he had not said that, the video is already out. What is said cannot be unsaid

21 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Mopolchi: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Why him dey deny? E no get liver. APC for show am ween. Wicked Party led by Oshi-Omo-Ole, Jagaban of Thieves, Daura Bigot and Osinbade, the writer of illegal letter of misappropriation of funds. angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by shiwaggz57(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Mariangeles:

we need to b truthful, shying away from what is right because of names is one of the origin of the problem in Nigeria. y fela no think of him family before he writes songs. Abegi.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by duduade: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
If you don't know both of them individually, you could confuse them for each other grin grin

Meanwhile Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/mo-abudu-conferred-with-honorary.html

Please they are both different people..

I would never mix the two of them up at all

Where one is smooth the other is just rough...

And their third Gabriel is sleek..

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Moz22: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Fp

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Hakeem12(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
They look alike, a lot, took me some time before I could tell em apart.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by magicminister: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Coward

Can't even stand by his own blood

If was my bro, ill acknowledge his bravery for speaking up despite being better than most.

19 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Melvinsofty: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
fear don make this one distance himself from him brother

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Kunle looking at is brother like YOU ARE IN YOUR OWN OH
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Pesuzok(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Why was he ranting?

These days, once you insult this present govt, you immediately gain fans.

According to him, your sister has a French passport without a Nigerian visa, she didn't present a Nigerian passport. That means she could be regarded as being illegal in Nigeria.

The airline were the ones that refused her from flying, maybe considering the above.

Your family don't excort you to the check in counter if the security screening is before the check in counter.

I understand that some immigration officers try to get money from you, but if you are doing the right thing and maintain your cool, they can't do you anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Justseyii: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Are they twins?

If you have spare time check out my village www.studentvillage.one
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by ebukafortune: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Minke looking at his brother like. You are on your own oh
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Princedapace(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2018
Mariangeles:

That guy has not done anything bro.. He was in pains.

mehn Nigerians will continue to suffer and smile o. People say worse than this in other countries. When citizens begin to vex like this, govt will sit up.

Seriously, we need to stop the stupid respect we have for our useless leaders.. Nigerians are taken for granted..

What we have been thru, mehn, many citizens of other countries cant bear them for six months without exploding.

There is no other way to fix Nigeria than out bursting.. We dey here Govt dey use Nigerians play football..

An average Nigerian is selfish. He should keep quiet becus of his family abi?

That is our main problem: individual protection. As long as we protect our individual interests, we are fine.
This is why Human right activists in Nigeria are all jokes.

50 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.