Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! (656 Views)

Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) / How To Sell My Gift Cards For Cash / In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! by kaybiz0387(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2018
I am so happy the super eagles of Nigeria won their very first match in RUSSIA 2018 world cup after I have personally lost hope on them.

I just felt like giving out something to celebrate with my fellow Nigerians on this great victory. I will be giving out my very active and verified 50 000 Nigeria email list that I use to market many products and services and also drive traffic to my website without spending a kobo on advertisement.

To get this 50 000 Nigerian email list simply click on the link below to reach me directly on WhatsApp where I will send you the download link

http:///send?phone=2348085716509

Thanks
Re: Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! by Humchi(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Op respect yourself
Re: Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! by Godsent12(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2018
please send to anigrace332at gmail dot com.I'm not on whatsapp now
Re: Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! by freshlaw: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2018
kaybiz0387:
I am so happy the super eagles of Nigeria won their very first match in RUSSIA 2018 world cup after I have personally lost hope on them.

I just felt like giving out something to celebrate with my fellow Nigerians on this great victory. I will be giving out my very active and verified 50 000 Nigeria email list that I use to market many products and services and also drive traffic to my website without spending a kobo on advertisement.

To get this 50 000 Nigerian email list simply click on the link below to reach me directly on WhatsApp where I will send you the download link

http:///send?phone=2348085716509

Thanks

Sent you a message on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! by steph270(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
please am not on whatsapp send to stephanieekpewu @ gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Make $5-$10 Daily / Let Cash Out Big From Sport Betting / Buy Any Car Gadgets And Other Things From 1688, Aliexpress,alibaba.com,zara.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.