Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" (22686 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Nairatrenders: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2018
@NAIRATREND

For a while now, popular rap artiste, Ruggedman, has made it a point of duty to preach against erring SARS officers. In fact, he is one of the few Nigerian celebrities championing the end SARS campaign.

While most Nigerians have lauded his efforts, a few are not on the same page with him, one of those few include his colleague, Mo Cheddah. While reacting to Ruggedman’s call for the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of Nigeria Police, Mo Cheddah asked Ruggedman to stop forcing his belief and cause on other entertainers.

Although the rap artiste did not respond to her comment, Nigerians had a field day tongue-lashing Mo Cheddah for her comment.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Ruggedman was quick to state that he was shocked that a fellow Nigerian would make such a comment despite everything the SARS officers have done.

He added that he had no issues with Mo Cheddah as he likened her to a kid. Ruggedman said, “I really would not want to take issues with anyone at this time because I am currently putting finishing touches to my Ruggedman’s Twentieth September Wears clothing line as I am set to unveil its first hoodie and new t-shirt designs. However, Mo Cheddah and I do not have a beef; why would I have a beef with a child? The first and only time I ever saw her was when she ran to my car somewhere in Maryland to tell me that she loves my songs and she is my fan. That was the first and only time I met her. I cannot have any issues with her. If I have issues with anyone who is fighting a good cause, I would not use that cause to display any negative thing. What she did is just unfortunate but she was really tongue-lashed by Nigerians and celebrities. I was very happy that celebrities also condemned what she said. She was very wrong. But like I told someone, her comment helped us to propagate the word the more. That is what I picked from the whole encounter and not what she said because that does not really matter to me.”

He said that when he first saw her comment, the first thing that came to his mind was that she must have been ‘on something’.

“When I saw Mo Cheddah’s reply to my call on SARS, the first thing that came to my mind was, ‘what is she on?’ Any well-meaning Nigerian would understand what I am saying. She said something like ‘I am trying to force my belief on people,’ what does she mean by my belief? I am not talking about religion, instead I am speaking for the innocent people that are being brutalised and not Ruggedman being brutalised. She also said something about me not forcing people to fight my cause. How is it my cause when it is other people that are being brutalised? I am actually fighting other people’s cause. The bottom line is that if she really did not have anything to say, she should have kept quiet, sadly for her, she was tongue-lashed by Nigerians and that is why I did not say anything about her comment.

“Till now, I still don’t understand why she would make such a statement but I am not bothered because what I am fighting for is bigger than anybody’s comment. I am sure that when she saw the response from Nigerians, she knew that she had messed up but ego would not let her delete the comment. It is just like the video she later did where she was insulting people. Although she later deleted it, unfortunately, it was too late for her because the bloggers had picked it up.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-cant-beef-mo-chedda-shes-a-child-ruggedman-says/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Olalan(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2018
She crossed the line in her reply.......

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by ClassRep001: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Just negodu this stupid old man with a failed career in music, the fashion world and showbiz business forming Nas on Instagram.

You can't diss Mocheeda but you can have sex with one Kingtblackhoc hoe.

Ruggedman I shame for you.
Your mother would be highly disappointed in you.

It's no longer going from one of your colleague wife or the other.

You now reduced your esteem by stalking all the local Instagram hoes on IG, is this how sex starved you are man?

If anybody should be fighting for the rights of Nigerians it shouldn't be coming from someone with a questionable attitude.

Bleep off please!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Nairatrenders: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
sad
you again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by NeeKlaus: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Just negodu this stupid old man with a failed career in music, the fashion world and showbiz business forming Nas on Instagram.

Ruggedman I shame for you
You know, it's better to remain mute and keep people guessing on your level of ignorance than to spill out your bile and proclaim your "Mumuness" in the open market square.

I don't see how Ruggedman has a failed career. What year were you born exactly, 2009? Mocheddah should be the one with a failed career and instead of focusing on the message, you are attacking the messenger. undecided

259 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Bigmugu: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
grin
NeeKlaus:

You know, it's better to remain mute and keep people guessing on your level of ignorance than to spill out your bile and proclaim your "Mumuness" in the open market square.

I don't see how Ruggedman has a failed career. What year were you born exactly, 2009? Mocheddah should be the one with a failed career and instead of focusing on the message, you are attacking the messenger. undecided

59 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

You now reduced your esteem by stalking all the local Instagram hoes on IG, is this how sex starved you are man?

If anybody should be fighting for the rights of Nigerians it shouldn't be coming from someone with a questionable attitude.

Bleep off please!

Surely, you must be related to Mo Cheddah.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Bigmugu: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Zoharariel:

Surely, you must be related to Mo Cheddah.

14 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Shakushaku1(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off please!

Mochedda is that u? grin

u said baba slept with Olosho fine, at least na hearsay.. But I can actually upload mochedda naked pics she sent to married eldee while he was still servicing her. Dnt hangry me oh! angry

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Bigmugu: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Shakushaku1:

Mochedda is that u? grin

u said baba slept with Olosho fine, at least na hearsay.. But I can actually upload mochedda naked pics she sent to married eldee while he was still servicing her. Dnt hangry me oh! angry

12 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by chriskosherbal(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off please!
oGA face the message and leave the messenger ....we all have one way or the other messed up that's why we are human we are not perfect ...

BTW he might long have asked God for forgiveness and our heavenly father in his infinite mercy has forgiven him and he has since moved but you are still stock there Killing yourself over issue that does not concern you.

If men were God.

28 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Bigmugu: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2018
chriskosherbal:
oGA face the message and leave the messenger ....we all have one way or the other messed up that's why we are human we are not perfect ...

BTW he might long have asked God for forgiveness and our heavenly father in his infinite mercy has forgiven him and he has since moved but you are still stock there Killing yourself over issue that does not concern you.

If men were God.

Cc; lalasticlala front page things

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Ask4diva(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mocheeda plus ruggedman, what happened to ur music career? U both are dope rap artist cry miss u both

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by mynaijadj(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Just one diss verse ruggedman.. E joor. No more games, I go go straight, I go name names, I no go lay blames, direct Na TIME TO FLOG WITH CANE

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Bigmugu: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked
mynaijadj:
Just one disk verse ruggedman.. E joor
Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by wildcatter23(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
I would commend Ruggedman for his maturity in handling this issue. Although the way I see it, he took a subtle jab at her. Calling her a child, his fan and wondering what she was on.

Mochedda went off board and the tongue lashing and bashing she got should have put her back in line. Nigerians can be savage at times.

Everyone goofs. That's true. Bottom line, unwittingly she accorded the matter hugh publicity.

Another bane of my fellow peeps is the issue of attacking the messager and ignoring the message. This is really pathetic and shows a lack of maturity and ability to see things clearly.

10 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Julia345(f): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
She's a child, u be..... Ancestor. Arugbo ojo, our father...
Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by ybalogs(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ruggeddy Baba, how life nah? We don miss your vibes oooo

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by banjeezay(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na una sabi, make una turn unasef to mesuya dey beef una sef up and down, beef ko cornbeef ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by MENTORCH(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off please!

Very dumb write up.

25 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by fokoyor(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Epic

12 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by greggng: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off please!

I have said it many times seun should remove endomie children like you from here.you 've nothing to offer humanity than insult. Imagine a no body like you insulting a rap legend....shame to you and whatever you stand for. If you insult me I will take it personal with you cos is no longer going to be business as usual for children like you on this platform

18 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by lovat(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off please!
You can't be NawAmaikpe

12 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by baby124: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Grandpa e Pele o.
Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Kingzra1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Mochedda is that u? grin

grin
Shakushaku1:

Mochedda is that u? grin

can someone hangry dis Bros...
pls I my seff r hangaring u
lol

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by jaylister(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
bb
Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Luukasz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ruggedy Baba just finished this child like how Musa finished Iceland

5 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by Bestchisom(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off please!
hey kid...only NawAmaikpe is allowed to spit this kind of sh*t here

12 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by collitexnaira(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off please!

The earlier people stop reading comments from this moniker, the better for them

I didn't even bother to read the trash he wrote, immediately i saw his moniker i just jump and pass. How can i be reading a post of a psychiatric patient.

This guy just escaped from a psycho ward to register this moniker. This moniker was registered yesterday

6 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: "I Can’t Beef MoChedda, She’s A Child" by boldking(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
God is good to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? / Comedian Yan Baba Celebrates His Birthday With Hilarious Pictures / 'How Prison Visit Changed Me. What I Saw' - Miss Imo 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.