Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (57606 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by jagorinho: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
If i say "A" you say "FON" another man say "JAH" omo na you sabi.

I'd rather live in the wilderness than around the Oduduwa descendants. These people are dangerous.

They are lazy, jealous, noise makers and to top it all fucking dirty.

Anytime i visit lag even people I don't know are always quick to stand in front of my gate shouting "egbon show boys love" " boss anything for your boys"

Can't you idiots get something to do instead of always involving yourself in rituals and asslicking other tribes just because of a mere 1000naira or 500 naira change, even 20naira sometimes grin grin

I shame for Awolowo people embarassed
........lol!!! says a product of baby factory, see this slowpoke from Onitsha, the criminal headquarters of africa forming saint, you are already in wilderness since you can not stay in that your south east jungle, the way of life of most rain forest animals is far superior to your people's own, the last thing on earth is for a group that can easily pass as savages to castigate other superior groups,...... i know you are staying in one dilapidated building on the outskirt of lagos, at least that is better than staying with potential cannibals at home.......bunch of economic refugees.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Smarkie: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
if only jungle justice will be carry out on one of the political crooks we have in this country
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Radarada
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
His time is up, our time is now
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by herich(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Land of ritualists
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
these people deserves no mercy,kill dem all

Seconded bro
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by wink2015(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
JUNGLE JUSTICE

No to this acts!

What happen to the Nigeria judiciary and the justice system.

FEMI FALANA and FESTUS KEYAMO must hear this.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Respect55(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
As much as kidnappers esp.ritualist don't deserve to live jungle justice is equally bad, some innocent person's have lost their lives in such manner.
BTW the police and the judiciary needs to be more responsible and reliable to win the populace trust that evil people will not go unpunished
Shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by stubbornman(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Stricker321:

Shut up.
You must be a very Stüpid îdiot
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by cornel9297: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
na them
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Sike(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

I'd rather live in the wilderness than around the Oduduwa descendants. These people are dangerous.

Anytime i visit lag even people I don't know are always quick to stand in front of my gate shouting "egbon show boys love" " boss anything for your boys"

Can't you idiots get something to do instead of always involving yourself in rituals and asslicking other tribes just because of a mere 1000naira or 500 naira change, even 20naira sometimes grin grin

Chillax bro. Take it easy on your soul.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
jagorinho:

........lol!!! says a product of baby factory, see this slowpoke from Onitsha, the criminal headquarters of africa forming saint, you are already in wilderness since you can not stay in that your south east jungle, the way of life of most rain forest animals is far superior to your people's own, the last thing on earth is for a group that can easily pass as savages to castigate other superior groups,...... i know you are staying in one dilapidated building on the outskirt of lagos, at least that is better than staying with potential cannibals at home.......bunch of economic refugees.
The guy didn't lie. When it comes to begging, after Almajiris, na our sophisticated brothers. It is disgusting to see old men begging.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Holocene(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please this kind of pics should be covered up with graphics. What are we showing off to the rest of the world who come in here looking for news about Nigeria.

Seun pls do something about this
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by adecz: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
And, kids are allowed to
watch this barbarism...

Blacks are just humanoid savages...

Tufiakwa!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by jagorinho: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

The guy didn't lie. When it comes to begging, after Almajiris, na our sophisticated brothers. It is disgusting to see old men begging.
it is disgusting to see sane individuals kidnapping young girls and impregnating them, so as to sell their offsprings off, even animals dont do that, only savages!!!

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Guestlander: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

I would assume the angry people who burnt the alleged kidnapper were also "afonja" but your hateful and rotten pig brains are too useless to reach any reasonable conclusion except to paint everyone with the same brush.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by xolomonstrides(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Just relax for a moment and imagine you going to visit an old friend in a place you are unfamiliar with. Someone sees you looking lost and assumes you must be a ritualist. He raises alarm and before you say Jack petrol and tyre Don land......

Stricker321:

Shut up.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by skales67(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

grin grin grin

Cc: Follygunners

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by lonelydora: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

I support too. Death penalty or Jungle Justice for kidnappers
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
have you watch that movie
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Follygunners: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

grin grin grin

Cc: Follygunners

At least you can us as Yoruba won't condone such but, what abt the igbos cannibals openly cooking human body parts? They're very welcome among you fools.. Refer to the below link. No wonder everyone runs away from ur jungle...

http://www.ngyab.com/2018/06/23/shocking-cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-caught-cooking-human-parts-photos-video/
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Follygunners: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

At least you can see us as Yorubas won't condone such but, what abt the igbos cannibals openly cooking human body parts? They're very welcome among you fools.. Refer to the below link. No wonder everyone runs away from ur jungle...

http://www.ngyab.com/2018/06/23/shocking-cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-caught-cooking-human-parts-photos-video/
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tonimordred:
have you watch that movie
what movie?
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
lonelydora:

I support too. Death penalty or Jungle Justice for kidnappers
both bro
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by skales67(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

At least you can us as Yoruba won't condone such but, what abt the igbos cannibals openly cooking human body parts? They're very welcome among you fools.. Refer to the below link. No wonder everyone runs away from ur jungle...

Can you see what a lying mofo you are! Everything about omoluabeasts na fake, scam and lies!

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by ClassRep001: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

At least you can see us as Yorubas won't condone such but, what abt the igbos cannibals openly cooking human body parts? They're very welcome among you fools.. Refer to the below link. No wonder everyone runs away from ur jungle...

Kk
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by protocoll(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Pharaoh001 post=68757066]19th June, 2018

PRESS RELEASE:

MURIC CHALLENGES CAN TO ENDORSE

OR DISOWN ANTI-MUSLIM VIDEO

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has strongly condemned a video clip of a Christian congregation in which the pastor is urging his audience not to vote for Muslim candidates. The group described the video, which has gone viral, as divisive, parochial and archaic.

In a statement signed by its director, Professor Ishaq Akintola, the human rights group said a pastor could be heard in the video telling his congregation inter alia, “2019 will be the deciding year. We must wake up. We will not use our hands to vote for people who will kill us. We will not vote for people who have value for cows than value for life…You can be in any party of your choice but don’t vote for anyone who is against your faith. Don’t vote for anyone who will forget your vote and slaughter your neck.”

MURIC said it was miffed that a section of Nigeria, nay, an Abrahamic faith could be planning something as heinous.

Continuing, the group said, “It is as conservative as it is unpragmatic and as reactionary as it is ludicrous. Although suspicion has been rife for some time that something like this was going on, it is only recently that concrete evidence has been obtained. We have the video. It cannot be denied. What is certain, however, is that this church is not the only one involved. The anti-Muslim campaign is being actively promoted in almost all churches. It just happened that only one was caught.

“We are constrained to put the records straight now that Muslims are being portrayed as killers by Nigerian artists and the Nigerian church. Just one example should suffice for economy of space. In spite of all the noise made about Muslims killing Christians, none of the five killers arrested over the gruesome murder of two Catholic bishops and church members in Benue is a Muslim: David Akenawe, Agada Tsesaa, Tarza Orvanya, Manga Husseini, and Ngyohov Shin are all Christians and members of the notorious Benue militia. But we are not surprised that the Nigeria media ignored this Breaking News.”

MURIC therefore challenged the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to either endorse or disown the video and its contents, saying, “We have no other option than to openly ask the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) if it is behind this move. Is CAN leadership aware of this segregational campaign? Did CAN initiate it or did it just endorse it? Should we also believe rumours of CAN’s surreptitious meetings with high ranking foreign diplomats in unholy hours of the day? Is CAN aware of the security implications of such meetings? Is CAN with Nigeria or against Nigeria? Et tu CAN? It had better not be.

“What kind of people are we that we continue to drag ourselves backwards while the rest of the world is going forward? Election campaign should be issue-based. Religion is not given any room in politics in other climes. Why should we be looking at the faith of a candidate and not his pedigree, his integrity and his antecedence?

It is a pity that CAN still pushes primordial sentiment like religion to the front burner when advanced countries only consider credibility and ability to deliver. Why is it that CAN cannot tolerate Muslim leadership after Muslims have tolerated Christian leadership for so long?”

The Islamic human rights outfit also wondered why Muslims should not be allowed to rule for the same long period that Christians have been in office.

“It is on record that of the 16 wasted years of PDP rule, a Muslim (former President Umaru Yaradua) only ruled for two years and he died in office. Christians ruled for 14 years (ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo: 8 years and Goodluck Jonathan: 6 years). So why can’t you live and let live?”

MURIC contended that the idea of Christians voting for Christians only in order to elect a Christian president is unrealistic.

“Even as divisive and destructive as it is, the idea of Christians voting for Christians only still remains naïve and utopia. Who told CAN that it can install a Christian president with an all-Christian vote? It is a mirage. CAN is day-dreaming. What if Muslims also ask their fellow Muslims not to vote for any Christian candidate? What do you think will happen? But we will not descend so low. We will not ask Muslims not to vote for Christian candidates. Whoever is behind this video and the anti-Muslim campaign in general is promoting anarchy.”

The organization argued that Nigeria is a heterogeneous, multi-religious and multi-cultural project which belongs to nobody and it is bigger than any section. For any progress to be made, Muslims and Christians as well as all ethnic groups, it said, have to sink their differences. “We all have to work together. Nigeria is a wrong candidate for ‘possessing your possession’ slogans.”

Akintola admitted that Nigeria is blessed with good Christian candidates and credible Muslim candidates. He urged Nigerians to create an enabling environment for the emergence of such good candidates. Narrowing the search to any particular religion or ethnic group, he argued, is not only self-defeating but also counter-productive.

Concluding, the group said it did not believe in religious politics. “In a nutshell, we reiterate our conviction that we do not believe in religious politics. We Muslims are prepared to peacefully coexist with our Christian neighbours in Nigeria. We urge Muslims to get their PVC and vote for both Christian and Muslim candidates of their choice. The only proviso is that such candidates must be reformers and game changers, not looters, kleptomaniacs and politicians in the daytime but armed robbers at night.”

Professor Ishaq Akintola,

Director,

Muslim Rights Concern
(MURIC)[/quot

always out with misplayed priorities.. foolishness at it peak
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by lonelydora: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
both bro

Death penalty = court of law (official)
Jungle Justice = street law (unofficial)

Both
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Stricker321: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
stubbornman:

You must be a very Stüpid îdiot

You must be a vagabond son of a hopeless f00l.

Bastard ape.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Franking: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
As much as kidnappers esp.ritualist don't deserve to live jungle justice is equally bad, some innocent person's have lost their lives in such manner.
BTW the police and the judiciary needs to be more responsible and reliable to win the populace trust that evil people will not go unpunished

What do u expect? Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
jagorinho:

it is disgusting to see sane individuals kidnapping young girls and impregnating them, so as to sell their offsprings off, even animals dont do that, only savages!!!
It is disgusting to butcher your fellow human just for 8k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi / Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.