Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Beware Of Opportunities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Opportunities (218 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Opportunities by jonatoye(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Beware of Opportunities

WORD FOR TODAY
Not all opportunities can help your life; every opportunity that cause you to sin against God will be detrimental to your destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, "Look, my master has spared Naaman this Syrian, while not receiving from his hands what he brought; but as the LORD lives, I will run after him and take something from him." (2 Kings 5:20 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is the desire of every man to have promising opportunity in every facet of life. However, not every opportunity that looks promising is beneficial to human life. In every quest to achieve something for yourself, try as much as possible to ensure that you are obeying the Lord by not derailing from His perfect plan for your life.

Gehazi saw the gift Naaman brought in appreciation of the goodness of God in his life as an opportunity to get something for himself but got leprosy. Jacob exploited the hunger of Esau to rob him of birthright but lost his peace and stayed away from the inheritance of the Lord for years; this wasted most of his prime years.

There are many things people called opportunities today which led many to untimely death and others away from the perfect plan of God for their lives. Whatever forces your life to do contrary to the perfect plan of God for your life is not an opportunity but a trap to your destiny.

Prayer Point:
Lord! My destiny will not fail, I will not sin against you and my glory will not turn to shame in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Not every so called opportunity is beneficial to your destiny!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Understanding And Sustaining Greatness As A Christia / Christianity May Cease To Exist In Nigeria Soon–ty Danjuma Group Raises Alarm / Mass Deception Is Ongoing As Bible Foretold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.