Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 (455 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by segunmarks: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2018
I bought this car in 2007. It cost 700k back then but I made a down payment of 350k to pay the remaining 3 months later.

After 3 months, I'd been able to pay only 100k of the remaining 350k & the car owner came to my house one day to seize the car. Lol. I can laugh now but it wasn't funny back then.

I remember my dad followed me to the man's house to beg for him to return it to me and give me more time. The man refused.

So I was carless for about 2 months but because I knew how important having a car was to my business (I was always running around), I knew it was top priority to raise the balance.
I had a modeling agency back then and so I started going to bother all the ad agencies owing me money. I became a nuisance at their offices...lol. Before I'd wait for them to call and ask me to come collect my cheque but now, I wanted the money now now.

Some managed to give me, some didn't but I was finally able to raise the 250k balance & got my car back.

Fast forward to 5 years later. Between 2012 to 2018, I've probably bought about 15 cars for family, friends and staff. And none was 700k...lol.

Seeing this photo again brought back memories and reminded me of how God works. And how your life can change from not having enough to having so much, you can share with others.

You life can change for the better in an instant and that instant can last forever. Just remember to always hold on to God. He's watching.

He's seeing your struggles and one day, He'll hold your hands and never let go. .
God is holding my hand so much right now that I was able to solely finance lindaikeji.tv from advertising money made from another platform he blessed me with...lindaikejisblog.

All the crazy equipment we have, studios, office, mansion, content, manpower etc was solely financed 100% by LIB.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by friendlyadvice: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
grin if her toto was not smelly na, she would have used it to balance payment
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by Naijawebmaster: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin if her toto was not smelly na, she would have used it to balance payment

DRY!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by dominique(f): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Blogging is so lucrative, Nairaland bloggers must be wondering what they're doing wrong
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by Munzy14(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Whatever legitimate hustle you are in, keep pushing don't stop. Your opportunity is on the way. Linda is a living proof +plus other guys out there.
Smart + hardworking =success.

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by friendlyadvice: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

DRY!!!
grin hater
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Damn.... Linda is so successful.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Maradona Gives Nigeria A Big Middle Finger During Match / Alexis Skyy Wore Sheer Tunic Gown Bearing All Her Booobies At The BET Awards / Check Out Moment Akpororo Was Asked To Pull His Shoe & His Savage Reply In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.