Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles (862 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Displaying an attitude that is synonymous with the Dakkada spirit.Akwa Ibom State Governor Udom Emmanuel has congratulated the Super Eagles on their resounding and emphatic victory over Iceland in the on- going world football fiesta, in Russia.

"Let me on behalf of the Government and the good people of Akwa Ibom State, salute your indomitable spirit, passion and verve you displayed against Iceland. It was here, in Akwa Ibom that you proved your resilience when you qualified for the World Cup with a match still remaining. I have no doubt that you will continue to rise and shine, because the Dakkada spirit is in you all. Keep soaring, we are solidly behind you".

https://www.facebook.com/221725944696422/posts/858333497702327/
https://twitter.com/mrudomemmanuel/status/1010416524769755136?s=12

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by aminu790(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2018
One insane from a state in the kantri talk say "No prayer can win us a world cup"

[url]sunnewsonline.com/no-prayer-can-win-us-a-world-cup/[/url]
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Let's not forget that under Udom the state has experienced a lot in sports development from attracting European giants, Athletico Madrid to building a new international stadium (under construction), Akwa Ibom state sports teams became National cup champions and the state had successful sport festivals.

It was in Akwa Ibom state that Super Eagles sealed their place in the world cup!! Udom is on point
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2018
aminu790:
One insane from a state in the kantri talk say "No prayer can win us a world cup"
Who be the person abeg?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by aminu790(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Who be the person abeg?
me just dey check him name but not in the article
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Lalasticlala

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Mynd44 what do you think of the sports loving Udom?

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
aminu790:
me just dey check him name but not in the article
I hope no be the person wey I de think?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by johnmartus(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2018
shocked but when did you turn to his spokesperson.
TonyeBarcanista:
Displaying an attitude that is synonymous with the Dakkada spirit.Akwa Ibom State Governor Udom Emmanuel has congratulated the Super Eagles on their resounding and emphatic victory over Iceland in the on- going world football fiesta, in Russia.

"Let me on behalf of the Government and the good people of Akwa Ibom State, salute your indomitable spirit, passion and verve you displayed against Iceland. It was here, in Akwa Ibom that you proved your resilience when you qualified for the World Cup with a match still remaining. I have no doubt that you will continue to rise and shine, because the Dakkada spirit is in you all. Keep soaring, we are solidly behind you".

https://www.facebook.com/221725944696422/posts/858333497702327/
https://twitter.com/mrudomemmanuel/status/1010416524769755136?s=12

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by aminu790(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope no be the person wey I de think?
shocked

Hah! Me I dey observe oo

grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2018
johnmartus:
shocked but when did you turn to his spokesperson.
5 seconds ago...

Stop disturbing me bros
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
aminu790:
shocked

Hah! Me I dey observe oo
grin
E don show say na the person... I Greet you.

I hope you have signed up for PDP?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by aminu790(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
E don show say na the person... I Greet you.

I hope you have signed up for PDP?
Bro, I will vote wisely my expectations were not met in 2015
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
aminu790:
Bro, I will vote wisely my expectations were not met in 2015
A lot of us were disappointed and I think it is best to change the change
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by aminu790(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

A lot of us were disappointed and I think it is best to change the change
wink

I will be glad to change Apc in my state I swear
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
aminu790:
wink
I will be glad to change Apc in my state I swear
Which state be that?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by aminu790(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Which state be that?
Zamfara
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
aminu790:
Zamfara
Yari? That one is worse than Yerima
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by ibibiofirstlady(f): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one from Udom. He's always in the news for the right reasons.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by Penaldo: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
nice one from the best governor of our state
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by HappyNigerian: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Udom is unbeatable in akwa Ibom. Tunda faya haters
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by HappyNigerian: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
Nice one from Udom. He's always in the news for the right reasons.
only udom can manage our state
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by johnmartus(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
5 seconds ago...

Stop disturbing me bros
shut up okay and stop worshiping the thief just because 30k per month.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by Banmeallday: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
He is happy that they won against who? Iceland? Iceland has better roads and political structures than you...

Nonsense
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Salutes Super Eagles by aminu790(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Yari? That one is worse than Yerima
Offcourse

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Invade National Assembly / 35 Year Old Chike Ukaegbu Announces Candidacy And Plan To Unseat PMB / Ekiti 2018: I Reject INEC Results - PDP Governorship Candidate, Eleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.