Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Priest Forced To Retire After Slapping Child During Baptism (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Forced To Retire After Slapping Child During Baptism (video) (381 Views)

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Priest Forced To Retire After Slapping Child During Baptism (video) by Sunnynaz: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
The French Catholic priest who slapped a 2-year-old boy during a baptism ceremony said he regretted his decision and announced his
retirement, The Daily Mail reported.
A video of Father Jacques Lacroix, 89, went viral after Sunday's baptism ceremony in the south eastern suburbs of Paris. A Reddit user posted video that showed a clearly irritated Lacroix using his left hand to slap the child.
The furor caused the priest to resign.“I apologized for my clumsiness to the family. I am finishing my ministry now, it was my last baptism. There is an end to everything,”Lacroix said. During the video, Lacroix tells the child to
“Calm down, calm down, you must calm down.” He tells the boy to be quiet before squeezing the boy’s face in his hands.
The priest then stared at the boy before using his left hand to slap him. The boy's parents and family reacted immediately, with the child's father wrestling him away from
the priest. Lacroix Jacques denied the slap was too hard, telling France Info radio on Friday that“It was somewhere between a caress and a slap, I hoped to calm him down, I didn’t know what to do."
The child was screaming a lot and I had to turn his head to pour water over it. I toldhim to‘calm down, calm down,' but he was not calming down,” Lacroix said. “I tried to hold him close. I just wanted him to
calm down.
The bishop of Meaux, Jean-Yves, said that he had “taken measures so that the priest is suspended from all baptism and marriage celebrations.”

Source: www.nairaplus.com/2018/06/priest-forced-to-retire-after-slapping-child-during-baptism-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rM-_X55qnk
Re: Priest Forced To Retire After Slapping Child During Baptism (video) by delishpot: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Most of them are pedophiles who do child ritual sacrifice. They are demons when those cassocks come off. Same with many pastors and Imams. Deep investigations would reveal how demonic these hypocrites who claim to preach the gospel of God in whatever name they mention God are nothing but devil worshipers with no compassion for life or limbs of anyone not even their souls for they were willing to sell it for money and power.
Re: Priest Forced To Retire After Slapping Child During Baptism (video) by Ochiboy11: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nawaooo
The Shocking Video Of Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEIADBqDaA4[color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 / One Verse (PEOM) By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / What Does It Mean That Husband Are To Love Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.