Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Business Advice From Successful Entrepreneurs (e-book) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice From Successful Entrepreneurs (e-book) (503 Views)

5 Success Tips From Successful Companies / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advice From Successful Entrepreneurs (e-book) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Starting a business is one of the hardest and riskiest thing anyone can do and as such will require guidance from people who have already experienced the challenges that comes with starting and running a successful business.

That is what this book is all about, a compilation of business tips from entrepreneurs who have achieved great success in their businesses. It is my hope and desire that this book will act as a guide to aspiring entrepreneurs and also to those who are looking forward to improving their business skills.

If you are in interested, contact me via my e-mail address:'emmanuelbenard14@gmail.com' for details on how to get your copy of the e-book!

(1) (Reply)

Six Effective Attributes Of A Successful Entrepreneur. / A FREE & TESTED Guide To Make Over #30,000 In 30 Days Online In Nigeria / Wholesale Women's Short-sleeved T-shirts, Used Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.