Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Peter Okoye Gives Condition For Possible Music Reunion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Gives Condition For Possible Music Reunion (395 Views)

Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Gives Condition For Possible Music Reunion by DaMsOn007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Peter Okoye gives condition for possible music reunion

Mr P, one half of the Okoye brothers, has stated the condition under which he can ever reunite with his brother, Paul, on stage.

In an interview with Hot 93.3Fm, Peter Okoye, aka Mr P, who alongside his twin brother, Paul Okoye, made up the iconic pop group, P-Square, took time out to talk on his music, life as a solo artist and the possibility of a reunion with his brother.

The singer who has released a number of songs since the much publicised break up of the group clarifies that his latest single Ebeano is his debut offering as a solo artist, ”You have heard Look In My Eyes, you have heard My Way and Cool It Down, all these are my mini music video singles, Ebeano is my first official single as Mr P”.

On the possibility of a P-Square reunion

Read More And Watch Video @

http://www.360ng.com.ng/peter-okoye-gives-condition-for-possible-music-reunion/
Re: Peter Okoye Gives Condition For Possible Music Reunion by Thewesterner(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Gives Condition For Possible Music Reunion by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Make una go look bush. We don tire for una story.

(1) (Reply)

''I Give Out Money To Help Others Not Show Off''- Actor, Woli Arole Angrily Says / Actress Dayo Musa Calls Out Fathia Balogun / Am Not Bothered Or Ashamed Of My Body - Lolo 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.