Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (49679 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
APC is a joke
Dino is a joker

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Nevee: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dino is a joke himself. He’s a chip off the old APC block. How many Nigerians can afford to run away from the drama and trauma you failed politicians put them through on a daily basis, just as you did? Btw, what happened to the POP he had on his neck and his walking stick? Lol! Drama king.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by ybalogs(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
I love the fact that he knows he is finished in APC so why disturb himself going to be disgraced. Nice move Dino.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by abc115: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
The man standing is a joke
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by bewla(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
ojoro
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by DrHighchief(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
But there is country/place in d world called naija. Maybe I need do more research.....
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by ElsonMorali: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

APC convention is a huge joke

Spread the word

You are not more APC than senator Dino

Don't be silly. I'm not APC neither am I PDP.

May both parties sink beneath the waves of the Atlantic before this year ends. Nonsense. angry
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Folashade2016(f): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bloggers and click click click.
I am still looking for were he used the word APC.
So many jokes are going on Nigeria perhaps he meant night of comedy coming up today in OAU.

anyway check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Nackzy: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Useless party, a party built upon the foundation of lies, propaganda, deciet, corruption, terrorism, rigging, hunger, cluelessness, confusion, fight, anarchy, Fulani herdsmen
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by abdulwassi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
But he was saying leave me I want to die. oh Dino

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Scatterscatter(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

APC convention is a huge joke

Spread the word

You are not more APC than senator Dino

I presume you are more jobless and hypocritical than your mentor Dino. He was a joke when he was in APC but now that he is in PDP, he is now very serious Abi? Both of you are the biggest joke and jokers undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by emmyt2: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
DINO, Remember you are not a political heavy weight in nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by LZAA: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Don't be silly. I'm not APC neither am I PDP.

May both parties sink beneath the waves of the Atlantic before this year ends. Nonsense. angry

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Maket: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
One mad dog has spoken. We are waiting for the one that needs the prayer if nairalanders for deliverance (Rino Omokri) to release his own statement.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Almunjid(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
If APC convention is joke what is PDP convention then?
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by xangerar: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
His spinal cord injury is healed already, he has removed the neck brace and he is back on his feet again in a twinkling of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by OboOlora(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
tuniski:

The joke he is referring to is the APC convention! Plenty people with poor comprehension!
How can Ben comprehend properly when he’s at the convention cleaning chair for Oyegun to sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by DammyGbade(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
ADC candidate
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by sureheaven(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Werey and foolish man, it’s now a joke because you’ve rendered meaningless and irrelevant in the party.

U and ur saraki better decamp to ur PDP, Atiku, ekweremadu, wike, fayose and others awaits u.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Trendvoice: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
angry
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Didi2d(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:
Ask the fool if he likes the surroundings where he's posing for pictures.

Then ask him that as a political leader in Nigeria why can't they implement the same in Nigeria.

This guy belongs in jail, for real.

The only reasonable comments here today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Speedo17(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
The casual (but clownish) dressing of a Senator of the FRN! This itself is a joke. Anyway he has said his own and knows why. We need proofs of this joke sooner or later.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by tegaville(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
the joke that got you dis rich and far sm all
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Rhea(f): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Trendvoice:
@NAIRATREND

Popular nigerian Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West Calls Nigeria a joke in new photo shot earlier today he quoted.

@dinomelaye :- Happy to be away from the joke going on in Naija today.

See photos below: –

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/must-see-senator-dino-melaye-calls-nigeria-a-joke-in-new-photo-shot/

The joke is on all of us. Dino Melaye is overseas at the expense of Nigerians. Enjoying his loot in a county where senators like him actually constantly putting in the honest effort to work and establish the environment that provides social amenities that the likes of Dino is enjoying at our collective expense. When he exhausts his loot, he will come back to naija and make noise at the senate, collect his allowance and jet out of the country again. The vicious cycle continues, and we all siddon and stay in amazement.
It's a sh.it hole country folks, and we're all in it grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Call07034780891: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dino my man
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by tfelicityk(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Smile... When your return to the office you are holding for second term Is not certain again...
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by kernel507: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
sarrki:
It’s an insult

He’s one of the people that spoil this country

He’s wooing fools again to get re-elected

That’s what he said during last administration

What of Tinubu, he's one of those that have restructured Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Adagba1: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
He can only impress Igbos
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by cheff1980: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Brother Dino making caricature of himself. I pity the constituency he is representing if he gets re-elected in 2019. Dino the joker APC the jokee..
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Kelvin1971(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
You are confuse mumu
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Elvixbeatz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oga borrow lk 1 Mila put am for dis ur odd ..mk ur moni ND stop disturbing us.. Biko..
wire5:
If you need good betting odds / Tips and you have not yet join goal 9ja football forum you are totally missing out.

Over 200+ free odds posted per day on goal 9ja Football forum with numerous Green Tickets!!!

Also, Are You Good at Guessing Football Matches Outcome? if yes Visit Goal 9ja football forum Today To learn how to become a paid partner.

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

NOTE: Goal 9ja Is A Totally Free Football forum For All Members (Free of Scam!) & also acct gets banned so I use multiple accounts
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Antoeni(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dino Just Enjoy your Freedom while it last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.