Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (49682 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
olofo ni e

Gogbo idile re ni olofo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Devgist: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
You guys don't read. How does his saying happy to be away from the joke going on in Nigeria mean that it's Nigeria he called a joke? The biggest problem in Nigeria is poor Education
sarrki:
It’s an insult

He’s one of the people that spoil this country

He’s wooing fools again to get re-elected

That’s what he said during last administration
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
sarrki:
It’s an insult

He’s one of the people that spoil this country

He’s wooing fools again to get re-elected

That’s what he said during last administration

If Dino's supporters are fools, the same goes for Buhari's supporters because they are all APC foolish supporters.

I did not see senate president Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by edupedia: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2018
psucc:
Only that there are no available words that can replace joke and have a deeper meaning.

If you feel Dino is right, Like if not Share

...u and your fake " likes" keep deceiving yourselves....
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by alen4smith(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Trendvoice:
@NAIRATREND

Popular nigerian Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West Calls Nigeria a joke in new photo shot earlier today he quoted.

@dinomelaye :- Happy to be away from the joke going on in Naija today.

See photos below: –

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/must-see-senator-dino-melaye-calls-nigeria-a-joke-in-new-photo-shot/
you are a product of same joke
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by ajealadick(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Such an irresponsible man. Just imagine his dressing at his age and the psychology of those who will learning from his wrong path. The worst man to have gotten into the senate of any nation.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by Trendvoice: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Trendvoice:
@NAIRATREND

Popular nigerian Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West Calls Nigeria a joke in new photo shot earlier today he quoted.

@dinomelaye :- Happy to be away from the joke going on in Naija today.

See photos below: –

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/must-see-senator-dino-melaye-calls-nigeria-a-joke-in-new-photo-shot/
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by psucc(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
see painment!

The likes is a true picture of what will happen to your grandmaster Buhari.
edupedia:

...u and your fake " likes" keep deceiving yourselves....
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by OfficialAPCNig: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
ElsonMorali:
Ask the fool if he likes the surroundings where he's posing for pictures.

Then ask him that as a political leader in Nigeria why can't they implement the same in Nigeria.

This guy belongs in jail, for real.
Buhari was a former Minister, Military Governor, PTF Chairman, Head of State and President.

He is in a better position to answer your question Hypocrit.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by ElsonMorali: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Buhari was a former Minister, Military Governor, PTF Chairman, Head of State and President.

He is in a better position to answer your question Hypocrit.

Pele o, Dino Melaye's lapdog. This post is about Dino Melaye and if you actually can read you'll see that my accusation is pointed at all politicians in Nigeria or do you have comprehension issues?
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by OfficialAPCNig: 12:44am On Jun 25, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Pele o, Dino Melaye's lapdog. This post is about Dino Melaye and if you actually can read you'll see that my accusation is pointed at all politicians in Nigeria or do you have comprehension issues?
When you fully awaken your third eye, then come back na quote me.

Take this advice and thank me later.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2018
So. . . . What party does he belong to? undecided
You can’t be a member of a party and criticize it.

LEAVE! Tear your membership card. Simple. kiss
Re: Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo by ElsonMorali: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

When you fully awaken your third eye, then come back na quote me.

Take this advice and thank me later.

Oga, see that corner over there? Yes, that's the kiddies' corner. Take a seat there before you start telling me about third eye and stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.