Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win (66309 Views)

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? / World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by AngelicBeing: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
One of those boys sponsored by cocacola Nigeria.

This is the first step to obtaining that green card. After that you collect her number and leave the rest to God.
Gbam shocked

Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by jolarify4(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
And you think you make a lot of sense with this yeye outburst
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by kingjomezy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Mehn not trying to sound rude or something but Nigerian men are fucking ugly. They should be rated number 4 in the whole world behind Burkina Faso, Kenya, Biafra Republic and Oduduwa Republic.

Men from Oduduwa Republic are nothing to write home about.

Holla to the pretty damsel with em firm laps standing beside that smeagol lipsrsealed

u were not destined to be what u are trying to be.... try and and be something else bro
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by Worksunlimited: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
See
360frolic:

This Nigerian man in Russia after the game that saw the Super eagles defeat the dogged Icelanders 2 - 0, met a wonderful sport loving female Iceland fan who opted to swap jerseys despite her team's loss to the super eagles.

Lovely in the name of the game; but some online users have things to say about this though.

Some even claimed he used his Fake Jersey to get her original

http://newshelm.ng/photo-nigerian-fan-and-iceland-fan-exchange-jerseys-after-nigerias-win/

Idiegwu..

The guy just exchanged 41k something with a foreigner buh if you ask the guy to give you that kind of money, he would say he is broke...

This life sef... Me wey just dey find person wey go give me the latest one plus bullet bluetooth earpiece, I still never see, even after much much undecided
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by thugthang(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Mehn not trying to sound rude or something but Nigerian men are fucking ugly. They should be rated number 4 in the whole world behind Burkina Faso, Kenya, Biafra Republic and Oduduwa Republic.
Are you related to NwamAikpe?

Holla to the pretty damsel with em firm laps standing beside that smeagol lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by dontbothermuch: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by Ekaka1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
One of those boys sponsored by cocacola Nigeria.

This is the first step to obtaining that green card. After that you collect her number and leave the rest to God.

Na...he has to be "long & thick" and should have that Blackman horse power ..
That is the fastest route to cold...cold Iceland.. wink
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

you sure say u are okay like this.
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by cbngov01(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Thay is Emma of ABSU...ECONOMICS DEPT!A SET BEFORE MY SET...THE GUY WAS ALWAYS VOCAL! NOT SURPRISED HE IS GOING PLACES.....IF U KNOW U KNOW
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Holla to the pretty damsel with em firm laps standing beside
that smeagol lipsrsealed
Nah craze dey worry u so oh
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by Shuhadah: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why nigerian poeple must be foolish in place, Can you imagine what is happen in this picture!
Hmmmm i pity them but i will reserved my remaining words.
Re: Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win by franchuks(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
YhungPablo:
Here

Thanks a lot. Let me try my luck on the FIFA bracket challenge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.