Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? (1796 Views)

Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / Barcelona's Leo Messi And Cesc Fabregas Swap Jerseys After Chelsea Draw (Photos) / How The Igbos Used Football To Rule Africa After The Civil War – Segun Odegbami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? just curious though
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Fahdiga(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Resold to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by DannyXpress: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gets autioned out to prospective buyers or given out as gifts

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dry-cleaned for next match

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by longetivity(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Resold to Nigerians
stop looking down on Nigeria and Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by majamajic(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
In Manchester United , after every match ,kit men pick up jerseys , take to club dry cleaners , recondition it

If u give out your jersey after match , u pay 50 pounds .

After multiple use , they donate to charity

13 Likes

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Fahdiga(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
longetivity:
The absolute truth
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by paulolee(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
they renew them for anoda use when not badly damaged....
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2021
majamajic:
In Manchester United , after every match ,kit men pick up jerseys , take to club dry cleaners , recondition it

If u give out your jersey after match , u pay 50 pounds.

After multiple use , they donate to charity

Lies.
Every match, each player has 2 new jerseys, one for each half.
Every single match.

Adidas, Nike etc pay millions of dollars to make these jerseys and 1000 pairs sef is nothing to them.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Lies.
Every match, each player has 2 new jerseys, one for each half.
Every single match.

Adidas, Nike etc pay millions of dollars to make these jerseys and 1000 pairs sef is nothing to them.

Talk what u know , am a full fan . They inform us everything .
When the jerseys get to dry cleaning office they inform us , each match there are 2 jerseys , not all players change during half time , most of them finish with one jersey. After the match our kit men bring all jerseys to dry cleaning office for reconditioning and dry cleaning for next match , player like Valencia and Martial we recondition their jerseys like 4 times( they play neat) before handing over to charity , except they exchange with opponent which attract fine of 50 pounds .

Seems u don't know how strong football jerseys are made , I still have my Manchester jersey I bought 10 yrs ago , I can still wear it for next 10 yrs, it can't be manufactured to worn once by players , if it's to be worn once it can't have that quality , no oyibo will buy clothes of 50 pounds and wear it once talk more of jerseys

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Hausa(m): 1:32am On Jul 12, 2021
majamajic:

Talk what u know , am a full fan . They inform us everything .
When the jerseys get to dry cleaning office they inform us , each match there are 2 jerseys , not all players change during half time , most of them finish with one jersey. After the match our kit men bring all jerseys to dry cleaning office for reconditioning and dry cleaning for next match , player like Valencia and Martial we recondition their jerseys like 4 times( they play neat) before handing over to charity , except they exchange with opponent which attract fine of 50 pounds .

Seems u don't know how strong football jerseys are made , I still have my Manchester jersey I bought 10 yrs ago , I can still wear it for next 10 yrs, it can't be manufactured to worn once by players , if it's to be worn once it can't have that quality , no oyibo will buy clothes of 50 pounds and wear it once talk more of jerseys
Ten years ago?
Wow!!!
Must be super quality. How much did you buy it and where?
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by majamajic(m): 3:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Hausa:
Ten years ago?
Wow!!!
Must be super quality. How much did you buy it and where?

I have Sega arsenal away yellow jersey direct from kanu manager then (no 25) long sleeve , dry fit , the Man Utd jersey then was around $45 or so ,cant remember, first year with Cheovolet . I have aston Villa jersey from 25 yrs ago or so Ehiogu (no 5) okirika, I wear till I gave out. Jerseys are not made for one match . Like on that my arsenal jersey in the label , they said when u are sweating , there are holes on the ribs side, where breeze enter to your ribs , there's a thick line before the holes it will be gathering the sweats and be dropping it down . Original is original , train with the Jersey inside sun , it will look as if u are inside AC . I have original blue Chelsea jersey (Auto Glass) like 20 yrs ago by Umbro
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Players can drop it to the fans, gift/charity or even sold out. Most don't wear it again, it's usually sponsored.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Hausa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
majamajic:

I have Sega arsenal away yellow jersey direct from kanu manager then (no 25) long sleeve , dry fit , the Man Utd jersey then was around $45 or so ,cant remember, first year with Cheovolet . I have aston Villa jersey from 25 yrs ago or so Ehiogu (no 5) okirika, I wear till I gave out. Jerseys are not made for one match . Like on that my arsenal jersey in the label , they said when u are sweating , there are holes on the ribs side, where breeze enter to your ribs , there's a thick line before the holes it will be gathering the sweats and be dropping it down . Original is original , train with the Jersey inside sun , it will look as if u are inside AC . I have original blue Chelsea jersey (Auto Glass) like 20 yrs ago by Umbro
That's interesting. Wow!

So all the Jersey wey I dey wear all these while na pure fake naaaw! Jesu.
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by majamajic(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hausa:
That's interesting. Wow!

Yeah , me too I don't have that passion for football again like then
Me too I buy fakes now
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by jamesversion: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hausa:
That's interesting. Wow!

Hausa goat �
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Hausa(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2021
majamajic:

Yeah , me too I don't have that passion for football again like then
Me too I buy fakes now
Hehehehehe. It is well.
Naija sef no help.
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by Hausa(m): 5:48am On Jul 15, 2021
jamesversion:

Hausa goat �
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by slyfox35(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2021
longetivity:
Sokay..
How can someone look down on something that's already down
Re: What Happens To Used Football Jerseys After A Football Match? by majamajic(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Hausa:
Hehehehehe. It is well.
Naija sef no help.

I lost my passion when bet9ja came in , i started seeing football as business , now I can play Chelsea to win

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The All-time Leader In Men's International Hat-tricks / All 'The Blues' Please Register Here / Africans In The European Champions League 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.