Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Public Bus Use For Waste Disposal In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Bus Use For Waste Disposal In Abia State (2356 Views)

Police Summon Lagos Residents For Not Paying Over ‘300% Hike In Waste Disposal / LAWMA Flags Off ‘Lagos At 4 A.M’ Initiative To Tackle Improper Waste Disposal / Defections: Rep Calls PDP Dumping Ground For Waste Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Public Bus Use For Waste Disposal In Abia State by AbiaOnline(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Ruddyman:
So I was standing somewhere around park in Aba Abia State and noticed something strange....

A public bus being use for waste disposal by the state environmental protection agency...

I didn't quite get this...Why should they use this of all things for waste disposal?

Someone should help explain this...

I am shocked by this attempt to tarnish the image of God's Own State. And, I have drawn a conclusion that most people who comments or make posts concerning Abia on this platform are neither Abians or grossly misinformed, have not been to Abia since the inception of Governor Ikpeazu or are paid agents out to discredit the good image of Abia populace...

Abia is, for the first time since its creation, on a clear direction towards development under Ikpeazu.

Watch this video, it is just a tip of our waste evacuation mechanism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPyY0f_02xg
Re: Public Bus Use For Waste Disposal In Abia State by Ruddyman(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2018
AbiaOnline:

I am shocked by this attempt to tarnish the image of God's Own State. And, I have drawn a conclusion that most people who comments or make posts concerning Abia on this platform are neither Abians or grossly misinformed, have not been to Abia since the inception of Governor Ikpeazu or are paid agents out to discredit the good image of Abia populace...

Abia is, for the first time since its creation, on a clear direction towards development under Ikpeazu.

Watch this video, it is just a tip of our waste evacuation mechanism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPyY0f_02xg

JUST Shut IT

I say SHUT

Nwa Iheanacho Nwaafor Ngwa like me is never and can't be a paid agent.....

I'm Abian..Born at Aba Owerri Road Aba Abia State....Schooled in Aba ( Osusu Boys Secondary School and Ngwa High School ) and two villages away from the Governors even an uncle of mine works with #ASEPA...

I took those pictures myself around St Micheals Road Saturday evening as i waited for a friend under the rain...How does my post looks like someone distorting Ikpeazu's image?

And i'm never far from Aba...Even as busy aS I'm with work, I make out time to visit Aba once or twice every 2 months and have been in Aba for the past two months now....

I saw something ODD, something very very ODD and i reported it and someone is busy spewing gibberish ......Even with the so-called Caterpillar revolution how has that changed the face of Aba and Abia State in general? with many roads in Aba now made worst that they were with signs of abandonment all over the place

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW Will Once Again Prove To Be The Kingmaker In 2019. / It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. / Minimum Wage- Kindl Upd8 The Salary Structure Of The Federal Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.