Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. (2367 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Anambra Poll: Only Umeoji Can Win Landslide For APGA / I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2018
I am not entirely happy with the performance of PMB over the past 3 years (herdsmen menace in particular and cronyism ) but I remain a pragmatic fan because I know he has kept the 'Wolves at bay' like others can't and is probably the best President for current Nigeria because of a silent 'strongman' style that gets a lot done in the background ordinary Nigerians do not see.

PMB is not an attention seeker and the next President after PMB will have it easier as many of the destructive old boys like Atiku and OBJ will be finished for good and rendered impotent.

Regarding the election, PMB will win by a landslide because Atiku is totally the wrong choice, as a despised elitist Northerner the talakawas cannot identify with, while Obi is simply a no-no for many in the SW and North. Obi , showing nauseating bigotry and lack of intelligence, once said, and I quote, Igbos should not vote for "the Yoruba Party" when Ngige ran on the platform of the ACN. He insinuated directly that the Yorubas are enemies to be rejected, as Kanu, does daily, and I am sure this will be a major campaign logo against him in the SW to the extent only self-hating Yorubas will vote a man who has showed open disdain for their ethnic group. We can all remember how the hate speech of the Jonathan camp (PEJ, Asari Dokubo et al) worked against them in 2015.

In the North, and for too many reasons than I care to list, Obi is simply an abomination and an enemy while Atiku is viewed as a hater of the common man who has now sided with an enemy. We can remember the Igbos have poured invectives on the North horribly for years, even befire GEJ lost, and Obi is seen as an arrowhead of this bigotry and hatred.

PDP, a party of very greedy but unintelligent men ready to sell their mother to the highest bidder, royally screwed itself with the choice of Atiku and Atiku, an unintelligent yet highly desperate man, chose the worst possible VP available. The election will not be close. Landslide for PMB. When election campaign begins, it will be too easy to discredit Atiku and Obi in the North and SW to the severe detriment of the PDP. I will resurrect this thread next year after PMB has won and Atiku and Obi have been Flatikurized and obiliterated.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by MeanChris(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2018
First paragraph

Buhari has kept wolves like Gandollar, Maina, Barachair, Abba Kyari, Aisha and ADC at bay

Continue deceiving yourself

2nd paragraph

But destructive old boys like Tinubu will be kept stronger

3rd & 4th Paragraph

Fashola: vote for Buhari to return power to the yorubas [No bigotry]
El Rufai: kill Fulani and be killed one day [No bigotry]
Buhari: Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists, accomdate them, give them your land or die [No bigotry]
Peter Obi: Apc is yoruba party [A useless bigot and abomination]

Thunder fire you there

5th Paragraph
PDP shares money but Oshimole that collected 5 - 16 million per candidate is a saint

All in all

[s]I am not entirely happy with the performance of PMB over the past 3 years (herdsmen menace in particular and cronyism ) but I remain a pragmatic fan because I know he has kept the 'Wolves at bay' like others can't and is probably the best President for current Nigeria because of a silent 'strongman' style that gets a lot done in the background ordinary Nigerians do not see.

PMB is not an attention seeker and the next President after PMB will have it easier as many of the destructive old boys like Atiku and OBJ will be finished for good and rendered impotent.

Regarding the election, PMB will win by a landslide because Atiku is totally the wrong choice, as a despised elitist Northerner the talakawas cannot identify with, while Obi is simply a no-no for many in the SW and North. Obi , showing nauseating bigotry and lack of intelligence, once said, and I quote, Igbos should not vote for "the Yoruba Party" when Ngige ran on the platform of the ACN. He insinuated directly that the Yorubas are enemies to be rejected, as Kanu, does dauly, and I am sure this will be a major campaign logo agisnt him in the SW to the extent only self-hating Yorubas will vote a man who has showed open disdain for their ethnic group.

In the North, and for too many reasons than I care to list, Obi is simply an abomination and an enemy while Atiku is viewed as a hater of the common man who has now sided with an enemy. We can remember the Igbos have poured invectives on the North horribly for years, even befire GEJ lost, and Obi is seen as an arrowhead of this bigotry and hatred.

PDP, a party of very greedy but unintelligent men ready to sell their mother to the highest bidder, royally screwed itself with the choice of Atiku and Atiku, an unintelligent yet highly desperate man, chose the worst possible VP available. The election will not be close. Landslide for PMB. When election campaign begins, it will be too easy to discredit Atiku and Obi in the North abd SW to the severe detriment of the PDP. I will ressurect this thread next year after PMB has won and Atiku and Obi have been obliterated.[/s]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by AskProf: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Oshigun:
I am not entirely happy with the performance of PMB over the past 3 years (herdsmen menace in particular and cronyism ) but I remain a pragmatic fan because I know he has kept the 'Wolves at bay' like others can't and is probably the best President for current Nigeria because of a silent 'strongman' style that gets a lot done in the background ordinary Nigerians do not see.

Regarding the election, PMB will win by a landslide because Atiku is totally the wrong choice, as a despised elitist Northerner the talakawas cannot identify with, while Obi is simply a no-no for many in the SW and North. Obi , showing nauseating bigotry and lack of intelligence, once said, and I quote, Igbos should not vote for "the Yoruba Party" when Ngige ran on the platform of the ACN. He insinuated directly that the Yorubas are enemies to be rejected, as Kanu, does dauly, and I am sure this will be a major campaign logo agisnt him in the SW to the extent only self-hating Yorubas will vote a man who has showed open disdain for their ethnic group.

PDP, a party of very greedy but unintelligent men ready to sell their mother to the highest bidder, royally screwed itself with the choice of Atiku and Atiku, an unintelligent yet highly desperate man, chose the worst possible VP available. The election will not be close. Landslide for PMB. When election campaign begins, it will be too easy to discredit Atiku and Obi in the North abd SW to the severe detriment of the PDP. I will ressurect this thread next year after PMB has won and Atiku and Obi have been obliterated.

Oh! You just joined the crew.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Flattino(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2018
AskProf:

Shut up !
Counter what he said. And stop hitting your head on the floor. Because of the 5 naira per post you want to earn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2018
AskProf:

Not here to pettily join issues with anyone. Yes I am new but everyone is new somewhere someday so feel free to focus on me rather than on my message.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by AskProf: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Shut up !
Counter what he said. And stop hitting your head on the floor. Because of the 5 naira per post you want to earn

Is that you? Why the need multiple monikers?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Shut up !

He cannot counter what I have posted as his ilk run on emotion and sentiments. Never logic or pragmatism that are far more useful in securing the outcome one wants in life. I decided to join NL and contribute because I could not believe the incredible naivete of those who, out of the ethnic and religious hatred for PMB and Osinbajo, have now turned two very odious characters (Atiku and Obi) into God and Jesus . The election won't be close. Atiku and Obi will be obliterated because the same greed, diahonesty and indecency that made the PDP fail Nigeria for 16 long years has now made them to choose Atiku and Obi , indirectly, who are both the worst candidates imaginable. Let campaigning start. We will see as the APC is far smarter and of greater intellectual stock than PDP.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
It's amazing this is the best zombies can do...Dividing Nigerians along ethnic lines..Is this the best you sons of pedition can do?

What y'all fail to realize is that every living soul in Nigeria is tired of Buhari...It is anybody but Buhari.

Northerners can vote Nnamdi Kanu just to make sure Buhari is sent packing.

The west can vote the devil just to send Buhari back to his cows.

The East can vote Shekau cos they consider him a capable leader than Buhari..

Nigerians don tire for Buhari. Zombies stop dividing this country with your politics of hate and foolishness...
Nigeria has never been this divided....tufiakwa

8 Likes

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Amumaigwe: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Oshigun:

Regarding the election, PMB will win by a landslide because Atiku is totally the wrong choice, as a despised elitist Northerner the talakawas cannot identify with, while Obi is simply a no-no for many in the SW and North. Obi , showing nauseating bigotry and lack of intelligence, once said, and I quote, Igbos should not vote for "the Yoruba Party" when Ngige ran on the platform of the ACN. He insinuated directly that the Yorubas are enemies to be rejected, as Kanu, does daily, and I am sure this will be a major campaign logo against him in the SW to the extent only self-hating Yorubas will vote a man who has showed open disdain for their ethnic group. We can all remember how the hate speech of the Jonathan camp (PEJ, Asari Dokubo et al) worked against them in 2015.

PDP, a party of very greedy but unintelligent men ready to sell their mother to the highest bidder, royally screwed itself with the choice of Atiku and Atiku, an unintelligent yet highly desperate man, chose the worst possible VP available. The election will not be close. Landslide for PMB. When election campaign begins, it will be too easy to discredit Atiku and Obi in the North abd SW to the severe detriment of the PDP. I will ressurect this thread next year after PMB has won and Atiku and Obi have been obliterated.

Obi is really giving zombies sleepless night. You must have stayed awake all night writing and editing this trashy post that did not include one thing Buhari has achieved to deserve a second term.

Well, Nigerians are resolute about sending the embarrassment called Buhari back to Daura. From the flow of events recently, providence must have firmly destined the Yoruba to become the 5% come 2019.
Let's watch and see.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by MeanChris(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2018
The funny thing about Buhari's government is that whatever they accused PDP of, they are doing worse

1. Corruption has been baptized to integrity. Once you join the APC team, you're a saint. For the first time in Nigeria, a sitting gov was filmed stuffing dollars in his Babanriga, yet people like Op won't say anything concerning that. The government that uses #3.5 milliom to feed a prisoner, heard directly from the horse's mouth.

2. The insecurity in the country now is so alarming. Not only terrorists want to kill you, agents of state are shooting citizens dead with reckless abandon. Fulani herdsmen gruesomely murdering people, boko haram still on the loose, the deafening silence from the so called commander in chief..

3. The economy is battered beyound repair by trial and error oluwole managers. Buhari too is cursed! Did oil price cause the recession of '84? It's a curse, the cursed man should give way abeg!

4. The impunity! Nepotism of the highest order, disrespect of court orders, insult of statesmen (lazy youths)

5. The hypocrisy and wastage! Buhari vowed to stop medical tourism but he was the first to run to london for ordinary ear infection. Aso rock clinic has an allocation of #1bn, Buhari cuts his hair with #80m, his son drives a bike of over #50m, his wife's ADC is accused of running away with her #2.5billion!
God forbid

Buhari is the greatest hypocrite, the most incompetent leader and the worst mistake Nigerians have ever made.
A president that his defence to all issues is "I didn't know, I'm not aware.." If you don't know.. who will know

7 Likes

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Flattino(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2018
AskProf:

Oga. Stop foaming in the mouth.
Counter what op analysed !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Hmm

New monicker shocked shocked

Praising buhari shocked shocked shocked

BMC is real? shocked

Scam shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Flattino(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Oshigun:

He cannot counter what I have posted as his ilk run on emotion and sentiments. Never logic or pragmatism that are far more useful in securing the outcome one wants in life. I decided to join NL and contribute because I could not believe the incredible naivete of those who, out of the ethnic and religious hatred for PMB and Osinbajo, have now turned two very odious characters (Atiku and Obi) into God and Jesus . The election won't be close. Atiku and Obi will be obliterated because the same greed, diahonesty and indecency that made the PDP fail Nigeria for 16 long years has now made them to choose Atiku and Obi , indirectly, who are both the worst candidates imaginable. Let campaigning start. We will see as the APC is far smarter and of greater intellectual stock than PDP.
God bless you abundantly sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by AskProf: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Oga. Stop foaming in the mouth.
Counter what op analysed !

"Why do you look so sad & forsaken"?

1 Like

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Amumaigwe: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2018
AskProf:

Busted. No mind the mind dumb mofo.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2018
DDeliverer:
It's amazing this is the best zombies can do...Dividing Nigerians along ethnic lines..Is this the best you sons of pedition can do?

What y'all fail to realize is that every living soul in Nigeria is tired of Buhari...It is anybody but Buhari.

Nigerians don tire for Buhari. Zombies stop dividing this country with your politics of hate and foolishness...

This is amazing and a reason I decided to join NL and speak up. I.e the self-deceit of Nigerians. Just because you want an outcome does that mean you ignore the reality that says such an outcome is impossible? Nigerians are fed up of Buhari so they will automatically vote Atiku many consider a greater danger and one of the biggest plunderers of our commonwealth ever? Elections are never won online and never at the insistence of emotional folks who ignore reality because of hate and bigotry that makes them speak for others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by SIRAO(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2018
As an igbo man, Buhari is far better when juxtaposed with Atikulooted, igbo kwenu oooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Obi is really giving zombies sleepless night. You must have stayed awake all night writing and editing this trashy post that did not include one thing Buhari has achieved to deserve a second term.

Well, Nigerians are resolute about sending the embarrassment called Buhari back to Daura. From the flow of events recently, providence must have firmly destined the Yoruba to become the 5% come 2019.
Let's watch and see.

Say what you want. You will see , when campaign begins, whether Obi is the demi-god your ilk have now turned him into or an odious and distasteful character who will be easily discredited and, destructively for the PDP, rendered unelectable in the minds of many Nigerians. Atiku will lose votes in the North and SW because of Obi. This is the point I am getting accross. Feel free to think the dull, charismaless and highly tainted Obi is giving me "sleepless nights". I will happily quote you in future.

I don't rate Atiku at all as he is no threat to Buhari and I rate Obi less. Just pointing out to folks like you, always emotional and oblivious of reality, what will happen in the next few months. We will see if I am wrong. As you can tell, I dont write like an emotional fantasist. Make what you want of that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

God bless you abundantly sir!

A pragmatist will be given a blunt knife. He will accept the knife is blunt and needs to be sharpened.
An emotional fantasist will be given the same knife only to proclaim it the sharpest and most dangerous in the world. He will go into battle with this knife and lose when the blunt knife cannot penetrate the leather armour of the opponent.

The pragmatist will win his battle because he accepted his knife was blunt and then chose to sharpen it for maximum efficiency. This is the story of PMB/Osinbajo fans v Atiku/Obi fans. I think we can guess who the pragmatists are and who the fantasist are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2018
Oshigun:

Say what you want. You will see , when campaign begins, whether Obi is the demi-god your ilk have now turned him into or an odious and distasteful character who will be easily discredited and, destructively for the PDP, rendered unelectable in the minds of many Nigerians. Atiku will lose votes in the North and SW because of Obi. This is the point I am getting accross. Feel free to think the dull, charismaless and highly tainted Obi is giving me "sleepless nights". I will happily quote you in future.

I don't rate Atiku at all as he is no threat to Buhari and I rate Obi less. Just pointing out to folks like you, always emotional and oblivious of reality, what will happen in the next few months. We will see if I am wrong. As you can tell, I dont write like an emotional fantasist. Make what you want of that.

HE Atiku is a billion times better than Buhari. A billion times. Obi is a billion times better than Buhari and osibanjo combined. That's the reality. And come 2019, we the people will vote along competency lines. Tell Buhari and APC to take their divisive politics and go to hell. Tell them to carry their 95 vs 5% and go to hell....

Have a goodmorning....

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2018
DDeliverer:

HE Atiku is a billion times better than Buhari. A billion times. Obi is a billion times better than Buhari and osibanjo combined. That's the reality. And come 2019, we the people will vote along competency lines. Tell Buhari and APC to take their divisive politics and go to hell. Tell them to carry their 95 vs 5% and go to hell....

Have a goodmorning....

It is all about votes. Not sentiments. Atiku's many sins will come out and be public knowledge soon so let us see how some who operate with primordial and bigoted hatred of PMB and Osinbajo will convince Nigerians that a man who greedily sold Nigeria's valuable asset for pittance to cronies, while making himself filthy rich in the process, is better than a President who may be slow and ponderous yet is austere and still making notable improvement to Nigeria blind hatred has stopped some from seeing.

You are speaking for yourself. Once evidence is presented to Nigerians, they will judge and not tou or your ilk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2018
MeanChris:
First paragraph

Buhari has kept wolves like Gandollar, Maina, Barachair, Abba Kyari, Aisha and ADC at bay

2nd paragraph

But destructive old boys like Tinubu will be kept stronger

3rd & 4th Paragraph

Fashola: vote for Buhari to return power to the yorubas [No bigotry]
El Rufai: kill Fulani and be killed one day [No bigotry]
Buhari: Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists, accomdate them, give them your land or die [No bigotry]
Peter Obi: Apc is yoruba party [A useless bigot and abomination]

Thunder fire you there

5th Paragraph
PDP shares money but Oshimole that collected 5 - 16 million per candidate is a saint

All in all

[s]I am not entirely happy with the performance of PMB over the past 3 years (herdsmen menace in particular and cronyism ) but I remain a pragmatic fan because I know he has kept the 'Wolves at bay' like others can't and is probably the best President for current Nigeria because of a silent 'strongman' style that gets a lot done in the background ordinary Nigerians do not see.

PDP, a party of very greedy but unintelligent men ready to sell their mother to the highest bidder, royally screwed itself with the choice of Atiku and Atiku, an unintelligent yet highly desperate man, chose the worst possible VP available. The election will not be close. Landslide for PMB. When election campaign begins, it will be too easy to discredit Atiku and Obi in the North abd SW to the severe detriment of the PDP. I will ressurect this thread next year after PMB has won and Atiku and Obi have been obliterated.[/s]

Anyone striking out the post of others is a child . Learn to be mature or proper adults will ignore you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by obonujoker(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Many of you Muslims are supporting Buhari coz of religion.... No sane educated and focused individual will advocate for Buhari to lead him ...... He lacks capacity for that ...

1 Like

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by obonujoker(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2018
AskProf:

Oh! thanks for spotting their newest member.... grin
Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
obonujoker:
Many of you Muslims are supporting Buhari coz of religion.... No sane educated and focused individual will advocate for Buhari to lead him ...... He lacks capacity for that ...

And many don't exist who hate Buhari because of his religion and ethnicity? It is about votes and how to get them. Not sentiments or 'holier than thou' pretence. If you want to use religion then know Atiku, uber lootocrat, has more baggage partnering with Obi an uber ethnic and religious bigot . How , as an example, do you want to sell Obi in the SW when it can be shown he said to Igbos dont "vote for the Yoruba party" as if there is something wrong or objectionable about the Yorubas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by buhariguy(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2018
DDeliverer:

we want lefelendum .
The same jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist that always called Nigeria shithole and a zoo, are now preaching one Nigeria.
So if PDP mistakenly win, terrorist nnamdi KANU will not shout lefelendum again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by obonujoker(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Oshigun:

And many don't exist who hate Buhari because of his religion and ethnicity? It is about votes and how to get them. Not sentiments or 'holier than thou' pretence. If you want to use religion then know Atiku, uber lootocrat, has more baggage partnering with Obi an uber ethnic and religious bigot . How , as an example, do you want to sell Obi in the SW when it can be shown he said to Igbos dont "vote for the Yoruba party" as if there is something wrong or objectionable about the Yorubas?

Educated yorubas don't look at stupid vain propaganda... they look at acheivements, past records and sustained efficiency of a candidate. Guess you know why Ambode lost the governorship post?? Obi is a doer and a progressive mind.. Nigerians want a better Nigeria, and Atiku/Obi are successful businessmen, which is what Nigeria needs... Not a clown like Buhari who has no past records, acheivements or even a business... Swerve!!!!
Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by 7lives: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Oshigun:

Even PDP know they lost the election the moment Atiku won the primary.
Money is the reason the ticket was sold to him, money can't buy everything, the lesson that Atiku will learn from this election will be the REASON, so many greedy ones among Nigerians will turn a new leaf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Modphase: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2018
MeanChris:
The funny thing about Buhari's government is that whatever they accused PDP of, they are doing worse

1. Corruption has been baptized to integrity. Once you join the APC team, you're a saint. For the first time in Nigeria, a sitting gov was filmed stuffing dollars in his Babanriga, yet people like Op won't say anything concerning that. The government that uses #3.5 milliom to feed a prisoner, heard directly from the horse's mouth.

2. The insecurity in the country now is so alarming. Not only terrorists want to kill you, agents of state are shooting citizens dead with reckless abandon. Fulani herdsmen gruesomely murdering people, boko haram still on the loose, the deafening silence from the so called commander in chief..

3. The economy is battered beyound repair by trial and error oluwole managers. Buhari too is cursed! Did oil price cause the recession of '84? It's a curse, the cursed man should give way abeg!

4. The impunity! Nepotism of the highest order, disrespect of court orders, insult of statesmen (lazy youths)

5. The hypocrisy and wastage! Buhari vowed to stop medical tourism but he was the first to run to london for ordinary ear infection. Aso rock clinic has an allocation of #1bn, Buhari cuts his hair with #80m, his son drives a bike of over #50m, his wife's ADC is accused of running away with her #2.5billion!
God forbid

Buhari is the greatest hypocrite, the most incompetent leader and the worst mistake Nigerians have ever made.
A president that his defence to all issues is "I didn't know, I'm not aware.." If you don't know.. who will know

Keeeping lying to yourself one day you will believe it. Nigeria can’t n do not believe your Igbotic lies. They can tell who is more corrupt btw Buhari n PDP themselves. Your pathetic noise about Buhari’s son bike or the daughter working at NNPC makes no difference. Wail some more okay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2018
obonujoker:

Educated yorubas don't look at stupid vain propaganda... they look at acheivements, past records and sustained efficiency of a candidate. Guess you know why Ambode lost the governorship post?? Obi is a doer and a progressive mind.. Nigerians want a better Nigeria, and Atiku/Obi are successful businessmen, which is what Nigeria needs... Not a clown like Buhari who has no past records, acheivements or even a business... Swerve!!!!

Feel free to fool yourself. As I said a pragmatist will accept his knife is blunt and sharpen it while an emotional fantasist will try and claim the same knife is the sharpest and most dangerous in the world. Peter Obi is very ordinary with a highly undistinguished stint as Anambra governor no one remembers.

If you want to turn him into George Soros then be my guest as I know this is what people like you do with how your emotion-driven outlook prevents you from accepting reality. He is totally without charisma and a confirmed religious and ethnic bigot so let the campaign begin. I will see where you will hide once they start dismantling your 'superman' Obi and his lord of looters oga. The point is that PDP goofed badly selling out to Atiku, for dollars, and Atiku then totally screwed his party vie choosing a VP who will not be liked or supported anywhere other than the SE/SS.

Don't speak for the Yorubas because you don't know nor understand their pragmatic outlook. Everytime Osinbajo deputised for Buhari he has done very well. He remains the mind behind things like the micro-finance scheme now hailed everywhere. Yes the Yorubas will abandon such a meritorious son for Obi especially given the non-stop hate and invective against their ethnic group for the last fews years, since GEJ lost, from Kanu and his ilk.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Muslim Explains The Controversial Words On A Bus Meant For Islamic Evangelism / BREAKING: Crisis Hits Edo As Obaseki's Aides Arrested, Oshiomhole Loses Grip APC / NTA Addressed President Buhari As Adamawa State Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.