Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rest In Peace! “I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rest In Peace! “I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” (607 Views)

Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace! “I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” by Oluwayaboi: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
The incident is reported to have occurred in Ifitedunu, Nigeria's Aambra state where her corpse was found lying along a road with a note placed beside her.

“I told you to leave my husband alone” – wife kills side chick

A lady identified as Ada Ezeudo from Mgbuke Umunnachi in Nigeria’s Anambra state has reported lost her life after the wife of a married man she was allegedly dating attacked and killed her.

The incident is reported to have occurred in Ifitedunu in the same Aambra state where her corpse was found lying along a road with a note placed beside her.

The note reads: “I told you to Live My Husband Alone you really think I’m juking by coming to Akuzu. R.I.P. Asawwo Girl”

Young women dating married men mostly for material gains has become a disturbing trend which leads to some of them snatching the men from their wives eventually.

It appears some women are getting wild in order to protect their marriages.

Source:http://www.godgobless.com/2018/06/rest-in-peace-i-told-you-to-leave-my.html

1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace! “I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” by mainkendo: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
M

(1) (Reply)

Cars Sinks, As Flood Takes Over Owerri After Heavy Downpour (photos) / Hardened Female Cultist, Mariam Abiola Confesses / Sentencing Of Killers Of Benue Catholic Priest To Death By Hanging: Bishop Ezeok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.