Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS (6810 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:56am On Mar 18, 2022
From the cult war between Eiye and Vikings in Delta state. Which I told u guys to run immediately.

See thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7033459/new-cult-war-niger-delta

Photos

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 1:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Only one person?

They shuld kill more rivals na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 1:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Wasted soul
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:02am On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:
Only one person?

No. I'm having issues uploading. Nairaland keeps saying unexpected error

***modified***
It has finally uploaded.
They were using this one's head to play football

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 3:01am On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:
Only one person?

You are going straight to air fire because of this your unprofessional misconduct against humanity tongue

These are humans who enjoys eliminating themselves because life laterally don't worth a living for them shocked tongue undecided lipsrsealed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 3:09am On Mar 18, 2022
I thought this people uses Odieshi

How now are they dying like flies grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by falcon01: 5:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Natural selection, play stupid games win stupid prices.

14 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Oceanjagaban: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:
Only one person?

Na stray bullet go burst your skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by MoneyGoDrop: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2022
RIP dude. Better luck next time.
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 6:37am On Mar 18, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Na me bam dem?
Abi i send dem go join?

Abeg more of their kinds shuld die more, make crime reduce for this country

23 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You are going straight to air fire because of this your unprofessional misconduct against humanity tongue

These are humans who enjoys eliminating themselves because life laterally don't worth a living for them shocked tongue undecided lipsrsealed.
They shuld continue killing demselves.
As long as they dnt touch the innocent pple, it's good.

8 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Youngxx: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:
Only one person?

grin grin ur own dey ur body grin
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2022
More.

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Nice one OP.

I have passion for seeing their dead bodies.

It gives me one kind of orgasm that even sleeping with a woman cannot give me.

They have decided to constitute nuisance in the community, they shuld pay for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Englishisamust: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Na person. Head dem dey use play ball like this cheesy grin. Somebody's son
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Emmanuelcann: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2022
The devil also has his children.
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Englishisamust:
Na person. Head dem dey use play ball like this cheesy grin. Somebody's son

Yes o. One of d gains of cultism

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by diogo23: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

I hope they kill you next time

7 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Nawa oo.. Someone's 30yrs wasted just like that.. I deeply feel for their parents. cry

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cultistupdate:
From the cult war between Eiye and Vikings in Delta state. Which I told u guys to run immediately.

See thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7033459/new-cult-war-niger-delta

Photos
good. Abeg make them continue. Forgiveness is a sin oh. Peace is cawaedice

1 Like

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cult killings are isolated cases...stop using 'run' the whole street don't run, not to talk of whole community because cultist are killing each other. Stop over hyping it.

3 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Oceanjagaban: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
diogo23:

I hope they kill you next time
Lifeless man sef dey talk
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fairmedia:
Cult killings are isolated cases...stop using 'run' the whole street don't run, not to talk of whole community because cultist are killing each other. Stop over hyping it.

They should rin to save their lives first

1 Like

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by SCOOPERJEF(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your location is poor even though you are doing a great job Niger delta university is located in bayelsa state not delta state....try to carry out proper location finding before posting your news...thanks
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by diogo23: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Lifeless man sef dey talk
Cultists will never go unpunished, you will never go unpunished either

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I thought this people uses Odieshi

How now are they dying like flies grin grin cheesy
Don't believe what you watch in movies... Situation in the street is something else. Whoever you be, once you loose guard, you go collect... No superman in the game ooo.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

Don't believe what you watch in movies... Situation in the street is something else. Whoever you be, once you loose guard, you go collect... No superman in the game ooo.
At least they should be wearing bullet proof vest tongue
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
At least they should be wearing bullet proof vest tongue
Bullet proof vest cannot help ooo.
Have you seen a situation... Where 20 people came to kill one person... That's cultism for you ooo. And there are many ways to kill a man, even if he is Selina tested
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

Bullet proof vest cannot help ooo.
Have you seen a situation... Where 20 people came to kill one person... That's cultism for you ooo. And there are many ways to kill a man, even if he is Selina tested
the easiest way to kill a man is to use a woman cheesy
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Youngxx: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:
Nice one OP.

I have passion for seeing their dead bodies.

It gives me one kind of orgasm that even sleeping with a woman cannot give me.

They have decided to constitute nuisance in the community, they shuld pay for it

1 Like

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
the easiest way to kill a man is to use a woman cheesy
Not all men can be killed using a woman.
Have you heard the confession of godogodo?
The modern day Anini.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. / Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison / Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.