Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (239027 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by danteg(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
I
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
danteg:
I use an iphone x and I noticed that I experience battery drain over night, checked my battery Percentage and saw it was deteriorating really fast. In 4 days battery went from 97 to 83%, so I changed the battery to a new one but I'm still experiencing battery drain when device is not in use. I'll go to bed at 92% battery and wake up to 73%. Any idea what could be wrong because I turn off my data, wifi and Bluetooth, even restart my Device but it still the same.
u changed a new battery?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by danteg(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2022
cupid4ig:
u changed a new battery?
I don't think it's new, I got the phone UK used.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2022
danteg:
I use an iphone x and I noticed that I experience battery drain over night, checked my battery Percentage and saw it was deteriorating really fast. In 4 days battery went from 97 to 83%, so I changed the battery to a new one but I'm still experiencing battery drain when device is not in use. I'll go to bed at 92% battery and wake up to 73%. Any idea what could be wrong because I turn off my data, wifi and Bluetooth, even restart my Device but it still the same.

An original battery will solve all the problem

I have the follow come battery but expensive

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

Location is ikeja
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 29, 2022
C2Ok:
Hey guys
My iPhone 8plus isn’t showing the battery health anymore, the battery charges well, and it takes me through the day on light usage (mostly WhatsApp)
I noticed this after updating to iOS 15
What could be the problem?

T he battery is on service

You still need to get a good and original battery

I have it here available but expensive

Location is ikeja
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Blurpy: 5:58am On May 01, 2022
I got a new iPhone 13 and I was checking the validity on apple website and I found out that the warranty is expired,also the purchase date is showing 1977. I was to confront the seller, I think he sold uk used as new to me

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 6:42am On May 01, 2022
Kudducini:

will the face id be intact?

It will be intact if it was formerly working
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ultramayor: 2:12am On May 02, 2022
Please, how much will it cost to fix iPhone 7 Plus ringer button(the up and down flip thing) and the front camera.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Grandmeister(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2022
ultramayor:
Please, how much will it cost to fix iPhone 7 Plus ringer button(the up and down flip thing) and the front camera.
Also having the same issue. You can hardly find the part in the market unless gotten from a dead phone or something.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 02, 2022
ultramayor:

It’s available I can fix it for you if you’re in Lagos
It will cost you 7k

LocTion is computer village ikeja
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2022
Iphone network unlock sim needed....... quote or mention me if available.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by lilmummy: 2:15pm On May 02, 2022
Who has Samsung Galaxy tab 4 panel to sell for scrap.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by CowbellY: 11:50pm On May 02, 2022
I think I slept on my phone.
The down part of the screen is not responding anymore.

iPhone 11. How much to fix this?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by walesho(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2022
Thinking of getting the iPhone 14pro when its released

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 03, 2022
CowbellY:
I think I slept on my phone.
The down part of the screen is not responding anymore.

iPhone 11. How much to fix this?

I’ll handle this for you efficiently
It will cost you 40k that’s the follow come screen

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

I’ll handle this for you efficiently
It will cost you 40k that’s the follow come screen

Can a 7 plus camera be repaired or replaced? And for how much?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Can a 7 plus camera be repaired or replaced? And for how much?

Yes it can be replaced/fixed
Let me handle that efficiently for you

Location is computer village ikeja
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2022
Hello guys pls the glass on one of the three cameras of my iPhone 12 Pro Max broke.
Pls how can I replace it and how much does it cost? Pls
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hello guys pls the glass on one of the three cameras of my iPhone 12 Pro Max broke.
Pls how can I replace it and how much does it cost? Pls

I’ll fix this efficiently for you

Let me HAndle it for you

Location is ikeja computer village
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by seanwilliam(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

I’ll fix this efficiently for you

Let me HAndle it for you

Location is ikeja computer village
thanks very much for the response , unfortunately I’ve gone to fix it today . Thought it was something so serious …

Btw, I’m in Ibadan
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2022
Someone should help me
My phone no dey bring signal anymore.

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kizito55: 2:22am On May 20, 2022
I sold my Iphone 7plus to a friend. I had to remove my Icloud from it and all other things. The person I bought it from told me initially not to flash the phone. So when I sold it, it didn't come to my mind to let my friend know about this. Now, after I sold it to him and he went home. He wiped all the data from the phone by reset it to factory setting.
Now, the phone is locked and I don't know how to help him to unlock it, because the cloud email it is showing is not mine.
Please help!!!
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Sixtyfive65: 4:37am On May 20, 2022
Hello house. Tried downloading pubg and I got an error from apple saying “APPLE CANNOT VERIFY THE INTERGRITY OF THE APP”
How do I fix please?
Phonecareikeja
And other gurus
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 5:07am On May 20, 2022
Sixtyfive65:
Hello house. Tried downloading pubg and I got an error from apple saying “APPLE CANNOT VERIFY THE INTERGRITY OF THE APP”
How do I fix please?
Phonecareikeja
And other gurus

Are you on the latest iOS version

If your phone is factory unlocked I’ll advise you to do a reset and download it again
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Sixtyfive65: 5:31am On May 20, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

no.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Sixtyfive65: 6:33am On May 20, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

If your phone is factory unlocked I’ll advise you to do a reset and download it again
in other news, I’d like to order for the original 8plus battery and speaker. Do you have it?
Emphasis on OEM please
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 11:40am On May 20, 2022
Sixtyfive65:
in other news, I’d like to order for the original 8plus battery and speaker. Do you have it?
Emphasis on OEM please

I have the original battery and the speaker

The speaker comes with a flex and it’s readily available in office

Call or WhatsApp Me on 09014566031
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Sunywa(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2022
Am interested in the XR. Is it still available?. 07030241223
amamahdaniel:
Good evening.

I use iPhone XR,
Just 5 month old, very neat, Face ID working. No single scratch.

My love for iPhone 11 Pro Max is second to none. Please how much can I sell my iPhone XR or do I have anyone I can swap with to iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The iPhone 11 Pro Max must also be very neat and good condition.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
amamahdaniel:
Good evening.

I use iPhone XR,
Just 5 month old, very neat, Face ID working. No single scratch.

My love for iPhone 11 Pro Max is second to none. Please how much can I sell my iPhone XR or do I have anyone I can swap with to iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The iPhone 11 Pro Max must also be very neat and good condition.

11 pro max is available for swap deal
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mygoodnessx(f): 5:32pm On May 20, 2022
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi ,airdrop and hotspot not working
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
Mygoodnessx:
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi ,airdrop and hotspot not working

iPhone what’?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mygoodnessx(f): 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

iPhone what’?

6s plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.