Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (237460 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Notyourfrienddd:
they disabled it

How?

It means the person who stole it knows both you and the password or it has been bypassed.

If no passcode it means an fmi off was done on it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lisaint:
Hello guys
Have been trying to solve this puzzle

Is it that iPhone network are stronger than each other

I have an iPhone 7 that usually refuse to stay in LTE mode(on MTn and Glo) whenever I’m inside the room,
It will just keeps coming back to 3G all the time

There’s another iPhone at home also (iPhone xmas) tried putting the same sim inside the phone indoor

It will stay in LTE without it switching to another mode!

Have called both network customer care
Buh their solution is always
We will refresh your network blah blah

The housing or should I say casing has a hand in it plus the antenna as it comes with the housing of the device , change the housing and you should get an improved network reception.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kesscy: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2022
cupid4ig:
depends. but u need to ask engineers
Thanks. well, i reside in Delta and i ask an engineer about the panel, he said is kind of hard to get the panel. Don't know how true is that. Thats why am askin, if i can get it else where and also knw the cost. Thank u.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Sunywa(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good evening my brothers, please is an iPhone 7, 32g with BH 89, neat @50k a good buy? If No, how much do you think is best price?

Please advise.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022
cupid4ig:
probably the phone was on bypass when u were using it. like it was icloud locked but was bypassed and sold to you. now the icloud on the phone is that of the original owner. the best thing is to bypass it again. its always advisable to wipe a used iphone before leaving the location u bought it. that way u can confirm the icloud status and sim lock status
do you know of anyone who can bypass iCloud locked 8plus?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
do you know of anyone who can bypass iCloud locked 8plus?

Reset and erase the iPhone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by YeyeBoyfriend: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
jeff1607:

and it’ll bypass?

I don’t get
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by YeyeBoyfriend: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
jeff1607:

the phone was bypassed from the US I forgot and mistakenly factory reset it now it’s back to being iCloud locked
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iaamxavier(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
the phone was bypassed from the US I forgot and mistakenly factory reset it now it’s back to being iCloud locked

Sell it as scrap to me, because the amount you’ll use to bypass it is almost the cost of getting a new iphone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iaamxavier(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Kesscy:
Pls, how can i get iphone 8+ Panel and how much is the cost?

Do you still need??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2022
iaamxavier:

Sell it as scrap to me, because the amount you’ll use to bypass it is almost the cost of getting a new iphone
nvm! done already for less than 30k

4 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kesscy: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
iaamxavier:

Do you still need??
yes, and how much is the cost?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by loverbo1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
nvm! done already for less than 30k
How did u do it...
I want to open iPhone 7plus too
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iaamxavier(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Kesscy:
yes, and how much is the cost?

60k boss
Last price.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by YeyeBoyfriend: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2022
loverbo1:

How did u do it...
I want to open iPhone 7plus too
come to computer village
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by loverbo1(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
come to computer village
Okay...
Then what next
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kesscy: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2022
iaamxavier:

60k boss
Last price.
Boss, that thing much oh. I go weigh my options and get back to u. Thank u
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by drLammy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
My iPhone XS suddenly starts rebooting on its own please anyone had similar experience?
It's not a battery or screen issue, altho someone said it could be the charging flex or the earpiece flex
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Sabeey5: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls help!!!
My iPhone 7+ just went blank @5%. I have been having issues with the charger having partial contact.
The engineer I gave initially said it was the charging port panel or something like that, now he's saying it's the power IC.
Is this relatable to anyone here and how much can this cost?
Thanks.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iaamxavier(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kesscy:
Boss, that thing much oh. I go weigh my options and get back to u. Thank u
okay boss give me feedback.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by rust6(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Please which card works for Apple Music my GTBANK card doesn’t work even my barter card doesn’t
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by drLammy(m): 3:36am On Jun 15, 2022
drLammy:
My iPhone XS suddenly starts rebooting on its own please anyone had similar experience?
It's not a battery or screen issue, altho someone said it could be the charging flex or the earpiece flex

Fixed!
Should incase any one has similar issues in the future.
Simply ask your engineer to change the casing(the back casing containing the battery)

4 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2022
rust6:
Please which card works for Apple Music my GTBANK card doesn’t work even my barter card doesn’t
Use AccessBank Visa card. That’s the only card that I know works in naija.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
drLammy:

It’s fixable
Just locate our office in computer village

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sabeey5:
Pls help!!!
My iPhone 7+ just went blank @5%. I have been having issues with the charger having partial contact.
The engineer I gave initially said it was the charging port panel or something like that, now he's saying it's the power IC.
Thanks.

Booting ic of your iPhone 7 Plus can be fixed
It will cost you 15k last

Location is computer village ikeja

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Iamnobody001: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Booting ic of your iPhone 7 Plus can be fixed
It will cost you 15k last

Location is computer village ikeja

https://www.nairaland.com/7146878/phonecareikeja-scammer-beware-guys/3#113839503

This thief scammed me of 10,000 naira. Deal with the thief at your own risk.

6 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Iamnobody001: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

It’s fixable
Just locate our office in computer village

https://www.nairaland.com/7146878/phonecareikeja-scammer-beware-guys/3#113839503

This thief scammed me of 10,000 naira. Deal with the thief at your own risk.

4 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2022
rust6:
zenith
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Sabeey5:
Pls help!!!
Thanks.
normal issue for 7/7plus. its the ic
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AndreSalvatore: 3:46am On Jun 18, 2022
PLEASE HELP!!!

My iphone 8plus is showing "No Service". I have try inserting other sim cards it keeps showing the same "No Service"

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by lumide533(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2022
AndreSalvatore:
PLEASE HELP!!!

My iphone 8plus is showing "No Service". I have try inserting other sim cards it keeps showing the same "No Service"

Imei gone/ baseband issue. I doubt fix for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.