Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (237551 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Kingoftrust:
how
I have been using it with airtel since
then do a full phone restore while your phone is in dfu mode .. use iOS 12.1.1
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2018
quam9997:

I spoke to him already and he could not speak for his product could not assure me if it waa good enough....d replicas hope it wont affect the phone and like how long does it last
well I don’t know but the truth it’s hard to get original Apple certified battery unless u get it from iCloud lock phone. Or if u are in lagos u can visit Apple certified stores and service centers they will have it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2018
mayim:

Whao...kindly explain how u mean ‘after market screen’ I supposedly bought this phone as brand new shocked
after market screens means the screen has bn replaced before. You bought it new here in naija or in USA?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Kingoftrust:
said it's panel.....said its baseband abi broadband issues
baseband yeah can he fix it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ferrariLaferrari: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
what’s wrong with it
When i switch it off with something like 60%,switching it on the next day it would be like 26 or less, and sometimes when i press it very well, the battery might still be up to 12% the phone will just switch off itself and if i plug it. It will just charge a bit bring the apple logo and off again. Repeating the same thing till the phone gets very hot. Then i will hv to unplug it, chill and later get it charged again after hours
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Joshnash: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
flickering can be caused by a lot of things. Like the screen connector not sitting very well or something blocking it. Or bad screen. So u need to give an engineer to help u check which

Aside that, the phone gets very hot especially when I’m on the internet and also playing music
I don’t know if it’s common with iPhones or the iPhone 6s in particular
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
ferrariLaferrari:

When i switch it off with something like 60%,switching it on the next day it would be like 26 or less, and sometimes when i press it very well, the battery might still be up to 12% the phone will just switch off itself and if i plug it. It will just charge a bit bring the apple logo and off again. Repeating the same thing till the phone gets very hot. Then i will hv to unplug it, chill and later get it charged again after hours
2 things, either ur battery is bad u need to calibrate ur battery. First check the battery health of ur battery from settings and post the percentage here
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Joshnash:

Aside that, the phone gets very hot especially when I’m on the internet and also playing music
I don’t know if it’s common with iPhones or the iPhone 6s in particular
its not normal check ur battery percentage from the settings
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by olajidela(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
How much does it cost to do network unlock for iPhone 6s. T-Mobile locked
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Joshnash: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
its not normal check ur battery percentage from the settings

The maximum capacity is at 90%
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
SweetSoup:
Good morning everyone, pls i need solution to my iPhone 6 Plus screen freezing. Sometimes it freeze for more than 5 mins before the screen start working again, it has become so fraustrating. iPhone 6 Plus 16gig memory running on iOS 11. Quick solution is needed pls, thanks.
My iPhone 6plus has been working flawlessly since i made the post above. The screen froze only once like 2 days ago and hasn’t since. Maybe because i reduced the screen brightness to near zero, am just happy the device is working well now. Thanks cupid4ig for the response, pls which useful apps and games can you recommend. And how do i sync my iPhone with my laptop to send videos and music? Thanks again
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ferrariLaferrari: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
2 things, either ur battery is bad u need to calibrate ur battery. First check the battery health of ur battery from settings and post the percentage here
Bro this is the only thing on the battery menu under settings,I can’t see battery health

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by samsung007(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Who has any cool iphone wallpaper and lock screen to share?...I want to change mine

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by bignwa(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
I have been reading posts about ios on this thread. Seems iphone comes with a lot of problems because i am planning on getting an iphone 6 but the problems am seeing hear is scaring me off. Should i get the iphone or stick with an android device as i dont want heart attack after purchase. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
well I don’t know but the truth it’s hard to get original Apple certified battery unless u get it from iCloud lock phone. Or if u are in lagos u can visit Apple certified stores and service centers they will have it
Tell him...I don't have time for funny questions

Imagine asking me how long it last and same time asking years of duration ? Who does that? Or don't you know that even bad charger/charge can cause damage to a follow come battery?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
olajidela:
How much does it cost to do network unlock for iPhone 6s. T-Mobile locked
dont really know much about the price there are guys here on Nairaland that specializes in it.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Joshnash:

The maximum capacity is at 90%
ur battery is still okay. Try hard resetting ur phone. It might be possible network reception might be an issue too. Just restart and check if it heats up again
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
SweetSoup:
My iPhone 6plus has been working flawlessly since i made the post above. The screen froze only once like 2 days ago and hasn’t since. Maybe because i reduced the screen brightness to near zero, am just happy the device is working well now. Thanks cupid4ig for the response, pls which useful apps and games can you recommend. And how do i sync my iPhone with my laptop to send videos and music? Thanks again
well am glad it’s better now. Since u have laptop u can download 3utools I prefer it to iTunes it will help u in a lot of things. U can download MyMedia for downloading if music and videos. Adobe scam for scanning of files. Shazam for getting names of songs and the artist name, sportify for listening to music. Just depends on what u want. As for games am not a fan of phone games cos I got ps but I still play 8ball pools it’s very addictive u can download it and send me ur unique id and we can play together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
ferrariLaferrari:
Bro this is the only thing on the battery menu under settings,I can’t see battery health
ur battery has bn changed before. And it’s fake. But does it serve u?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
bignwa:
I have been reading posts about ios on this thread. Seems iphone comes with a lot of problems because i am planning on getting an iphone 6 but the problems am seeing hear is scaring me off. Should i get the iphone or stick with an android device as i dont want heart attack after purchase. grin grin grin
lol bro iphone has less problem than android believe me. Even parts are cheaper compare to android parts. And yes everyphone has issues and if u go to android thread u will see the same but like I said iphone issues are minor compare to androids. So if u want to buy iphone I suggest u but direct new or never worked on iphone. U will enjoy it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
For those who play games download 8ball pool lets play together

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by mayim(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
after market screens means the screen has bn replaced before. You bought it new here in naija or in USA?
Naija here
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ferrariLaferrari: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
ur battery has bn changed before. And it’s fake. But does it serve u?
ohhh,I had no idea of that. When working normal it serve good, but sometimes it fluntuates. So boss what you suggest i do??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by quam9997(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2018
cupid4ig:
thanks bro
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by quam9997(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2018
fowlyansh181:
it will throttle the performance and Bleep up the cpu , but you can turn off the throttle feature from the battery capacity pane ... generally if you can get an original apple certified battery, it’s the best
thanks man I appreciate

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2018
U welcome
quam9997:

thanks man I appreciate
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2018
mayim:

Naija here
probably they changed it and still packaged it as new. I have encountered them on so many occasions
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2018
ferrariLaferrari:
ohhh,I had no idea of that. When working normal it serve good, but sometimes it fluntuates. So boss what you suggest i do??
userhe 3utools app to check the percentage of the battery and year of production. Then try calibrate the battery. When the battery is Down from 10% below plug in the phone as it start charging power it off and allow it to charge until it’s full. It’s preferable to do it when u want to sleep at night
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by bignwa(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2018
How much will it cost me to get a uk used iphone6 16 gb
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2018
cupid4ig:
Are there genuine apple certified stores in Lagos? I'm thinking of changing my 7 plus battery early next year..do they have original apple batteries direct from Apple? My 7 plus is at 87% battery capacity..it can still last a full day..but it was going two days when it was at 94% capacity..I don't need third party battery wahala.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ferrariLaferrari: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2018
cupid4ig:
userhe 3utools app to check the percentage of the battery and year of production. Then try calibrate the battery. When the battery is Down from 10% below plug in the phone as it start charging power it off and allow it to charge until it’s full. It’s preferable to do it when u want to sleep at night
thanks boss. So it will work better after doing that??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kingoftrust(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
cupid4ig:
baseband yeah can he fix it?
nope
Said its to change d whole panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.