Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (238946 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Hi guys, please I want to update my iPhone 📱 6s plus iOS and also fix the display issues it has.
It has this dark patch on the screen that comes up and disappears sometimes. Someone said he had experienced the same problem with his phone, that it's the display IC.

We fix display ic on iPhones
Contact me via siggy below
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Twhyhenry8296: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2023

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Twhyhenry8296: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who can tell me the meaning of the sign where the arrow is pointed to cos it just popped on my phone screen

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:
Who can tell me the meaning of the sign where the arrow is pointed to cos it just popped on my phone screen
Call forwarding... Are you receiving calls on the iPhone?

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Twhyhenry8296: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Call forwarding... Are you receiving calls on the iPhone?

Yes I do receive call on the phone.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bossman(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
That's strange. That image indicates call forwarding is on. See if this clears it ##21#
Twhyhenry8296:

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

Just go to settings and look for call forwarding. It should be under Call sub settings.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by excel127(m): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2023
hi, iphone xr refused to indicate charging when i plugged at 1% it then died and then kept on rebooting when plugged to power. Left it to charge and now its completely dead and no longer turns on. What do I do please?
A lil bit of coke splashed around and got into the speaker before this problem started
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2023
excel127:
hi, iphone xr refused to indicate charging when i plugged at 1% it then died and then kept on rebooting when plugged to power. Left it to charge and now its completely dead and no longer turns on. What do I do please?
A lil bit of coke splashed around and got into the speaker before this problem started

If u got a hair dryer , use it and use a wireless charger instead for a while
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
IPhone 11 screen is cracked at that notch area with small black parts broken off ,i know the screen needs replacement but the ear speaker and proximity sensor (which puts the phone to sleep during calls) are no longer working

Does that need to be replaced or only the screen…I want to know because I know my engineer would want me to replace both because of his own benefits
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by oyetpel(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please I need help, I am getting frustrated already.
I can't drag down the control centre of my Iphone 11. I have tried all possible settings, still nothing.
Please help
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by oyetpel(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
IPhone 11, white, 64GB, UK used, Face ID. 99% BH.
220k.

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dhayor58(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
good evening, my iphone 11 screen is acting up. The touch doesn't work until i force restart the phone and then it works for some time till i lock the phone again, and the touch starts doing rubbish again, what could be wrong.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by oyetpel(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
dhayor58:
good evening, my iphone 11 screen is acting up. The touch doesn't work until i force restart the phone and then it works for some time till i lock the phone again, and the touch starts doing rubbish again, what could be wrong.

Toor, seems na all Iphone 11 dey act that way.

I just posted my issue up there too.

I am not able to drag down my control centre except I rotate the phone.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Otugan(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2023
I’m having similar issue with my iPhone 11,the bottom part of the screen will stop touching,after awhile it would come up and start working.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
excel127:
liquid damage may cause rebooting but not sure it's making it not to charge.you can reach me on whatsapp,I specialize in iphone repairs.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Otugan:
I’m having similar issue with my iPhone 11,the bottom part of the screen will stop touching,after awhile it would come up and start working.
oyetpel:

Toor, seems na all Iphone 11 dey act that way.

I just posted my issue up there too.

I am not able to drag down my control centre except I rotate the phone.
dhayor58:
it is best to confirm with another screen before choosing a screen replacement.it could also be a hardware/board issue,I have original screen for sale and also guarantee you of perfect repair of your panel.my whatsapp nos is in my signature.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by excel127(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lanretoye:
liquid damage may cause rebooting but not sure it's making it not to charge.you can reach me on whatsapp,I specialize in iphone repairs.
It was just a cord problem. Changed it and it's all good now
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by oyetpel(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lanretoye:
it is best to confirm with another screen before choosing a screen replacement.it could also be a hardware/board issue,I have original screen for sale and also guarantee you of perfect repair of your panel.my whatsapp nos is in my signature.

Come and spoil the screen na, so that I can buy screen from you.
Fool
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
oyetpel:

Come and spoil the screen na, so that I can buy screen from you.
Fool
I understand your plight sir,sorry but next time you try to exercise some sanity and stability.dont let everybody find the fault in how u were brought up.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by oyetpel(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lanretoye:
I understand your plight sir,sorry but next time you try to exercise some sanity and stability.dont let everybody find the fault in how u were brought up.

You are the one insane, because you are insensitive.
I asked for a solution to my issue, you are marketing your useless screen to me.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by gmacnoms(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lanretoye:
how much is the screen?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 12:33am On Feb 22, 2023
oyetpel:
Please I need help, I am getting frustrated already.
I can't drag down the control centre of my Iphone 11. I have tried all possible settings, still nothing.
Please help

Pls change your screen
It's available tho
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2023
excel127:

That's a panel issue
It can be fixed professional
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by 21sailor: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2023
I have Samsung Galaxy A03 neatly used ..,I want to swap with XR ..
Anyone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by oyetpel(m): 1:19am On Feb 22, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Pls change your screen
It's available tho

Lol
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kizito55: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
I want to buy an iPhone 11 pro....but its icloud locked.. Please advice
Can it be unlocked?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by gmacnoms(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kizito55:
I want to buy an iPhone 11 pro....but its icloud locked.. Please advice
Can it be unlocked?
Icloud locked is usually bought for parts.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SammyJac(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Greetings to you all,
The network signal of my service provider suddenly disappeared from my iPhone 6, I removed the SIM card and inserted another SIM card from a different service provider yet no network signal. I was told it’s a base band problem. How true is this? Presently, there’s no network service/signal on the phone. I can’t make or receive calls, send or receive text messages but can browse and connect to internet via WiFi.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Jackossky(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Anyone, I'm in Lagos and want to buy iPhone 11 pro max.
Preferably London used and FU
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kizito55: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
gmacnoms:
Icloud locked is usually bought for parts.
Please, I don't understand.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fixitbyjal(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jackossky:
Anyone, I'm in Lagos and want to buy iPhone 11 pro max.
Preferably London used and FU

uk used iphone 11promax available for sale

Location is ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

Viewing this topic: loverbo1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.