Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (238596 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ibrahimistic:
Pls help. My iPad 4 will just stop charging by itself 2 mins after being plugged. But I noticed that when I allow music to be playing while charging it doesn't stop. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
I will suggest you reset the phone back to factory setting and check if the issue is still there. And again update ur iOS to the latest
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Alabaintprice:
I have an issue with my iPhone 5. The front and rear camera isn't working and the battery dies off quickly while the phone gets pretty hot. What do I do please
battey draining fast might be sign of weak battery or buggy app. I will suggest u back up and reset. But don’t restore yet. Use the phone for some hours if it’s still heating up and draining fast then try changing ur battery. But I hope water didn’t touch the phone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Engrgreg231:
both camera is not working but if I want to snap through Whatsapp it's working but to snap directly from from camera it's not working
reset ur phone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
dearpiriye:
Do you gyys think 64gb is enough for someone that wants to keep an iphone for the next 4-5 years? Also for anyone that has used an iphone xr here, on average how long does the battery last and how's the 4g connectivity like. I've been seeing some bad reviews on youtube
64gb is very okay. The battery is very okay and will last you the whole day.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
padyt007:
pls lander, i want to buy iphone 7, pls what should i check on it and pls i do i know m not buying a stolen phone ,i think a phone imei my be traced or m i wrong with this ? ,if d screen has being replaced ,how do i know..and what price range should it be... thanks u gurus
what u should check first is to make sure the phone is not on iCloud. U do this by checking the imei on imei24 dot com. If u are a lover of apps I will suggest u go for 128 gig as 7/7plus don’t have 64gb. What they have is 32/128/256gb. To know if the screen has bn replaced first check the Touch ID and make sure it’s reading ur thumbprints. Then check the 3D Touch by pressing and holding app till it pops up with options. (Check attached picture for 3D Touch effect) the price range depends on where u are getting. In lagos from 100k up if u are lucky u can get 90k but check very well. But from mikky thread i can get from 70 to 100k including shipping

3 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by mayorjosh(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
hey guys please how much do you think an iPhone 6 16/32gb panel costs? thinking of changing mine because the phone just blacks out without showing anything on the screen while still on and I've fixed the same problem twice (10k) and I'm tired. any ideas?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Hyinkar97(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
I have an iPhone 6 Plus 16GB with iOS version 11.2.5. I want to jailbreak it. Who can put me through the process please?

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abolore80(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello house, please how do I activate my iMessage. It keeps saying activation unsuccessful.
I receive SMS but can’t send. It usually says delivery unsuccessful. Please help?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2019
mayorjosh:
hey guys please how much do you think an iPhone 6 16/32gb panel costs? thinking of changing mine because the phone just blacks out without showing anything on the screen while still on and I've fixed the same problem twice (10k) and I'm tired. any ideas?
u know panel is just like a new phone the only difference is it won’t come with screen and body. But the guy fixing ur phone should be able to tell u what exactly is wrong with phone. It could be possible one connector is pulling out and he will charge u to fix it and u keep going back. I will suggest u try another engineer or let the guy tell u exactly what is wrong and why the phone is blanking out. On getting another panel it’s possible but somehow scares. Don’t go and buy iCloud locked panel.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2019
abolore80:
Hello house, please how do I activate my iMessage. It keeps saying activation unsuccessful.
I receive SMS but can’t send. It usually says delivery unsuccessful. Please help?
activating I message is very simple. But first go to ur settings and make sure u turned on iMessage and check ur address and know if the number or ur email is showing there. (Check attached image) The reason while u are having delivery unsuccessful is probably there is something wrong with ur network settings. So go to ur setting and reset ur network setting. After that restart ur phone. Get another SIM card reachege about #100. Remove the old sim and put in the new sim wait for a msg to pop up asking u iCloud want to activate u will be charged blah blah. Just click okay. Check ur balance and know if they deduct ur money. If yes then it’s successful. Now recharge ur other sim and put it back to ur phone and wait for the msg. Now after clicking ok. U will get notification that ur number was changed just click on it and then select the number u want to use and save.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abolore80(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
cupid4ig:
activating I message is very simple. But first go to ur settings and make sure u turned on iMessage and check ur address and know if the number or ur email is showing there. (Check attached image) The reason while u are having delivery unsuccessful is probably there is something wrong with ur network settings. So go to ur setting and reset ur network setting. After that restart ur phone. Get another SIM card reachege about #100. Remove the old sim and put in the new sim wait for a msg to pop up asking u iCloud want to

activate u will be charged blah blah. Just click okay. Check ur balance and know if they deduct ur money. If yes then it’s successful. Now recharge ur other sim and put it back to ur phone and wait for the msg. Now after clicking ok. U will get notification that ur number was changed just click on it and then select the number u want to use and save.

Thanks bro, I’ve tried what you suggested but it keeps saying error while trying to activate. Still activation unsuccessful
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
mayorjosh:
That seem to be a display or backlight issue,do you receive calls when the screen blanks out?.if it is,it is fixable but you will need a good engineer to fix that.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Alabaintprice:
I have an issue with my iPhone 5. The front and rear camera isn't working and the battery dies off quickly while the phone gets pretty hot. What do I do please
try change the battery,good for you to get a "follow come" battery.that solves the issue on most iphone 5cases.
Note that a bad iphone battery is usually swollen or bendable,so check your battery for these signs.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bobbieydeey:
Anyone knows the cost to fix a cracked iPhone X screen pls ?
depends on who is fixing but it varies between 30 and 40k

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
abolore80:

Thanks bro, I’ve tried what you suggested but it keeps saying error while trying to activate. Still activation unsuccessful
is ur phone factory unlocked? And which network are u using ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abolore80(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
cupid4ig:
is ur phone factory unlocked? And which network are u using ?

I think it’s world wide unlocked. I’m using Airtel?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Demola66(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pls anybody with iPhone X crack screen
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ChyCelebrityspa(f): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2019
Bro... Good morning...pls I bought a fairly used iPhone 6s plus factory unlocked..I inserted my sim on the phone and I have being making and answering calls with the phone...just recently I decide to make use of the internet side of the phone,so I bought ,1gb data from MTN..I tried using the phone instead I was asked to create an apple I.D..to login the phone..but the truth was that I had no knowledge of how to go about it since I have not used an iPhone before... though I tried creating in myself but it reached s stage where I was asked to verify my e-mail..so I tried doing it with the code the sent me on my email address but instead the thing was saying wrong Code,wrong code..I still asked for a resend of the code to my email address which the did but with multiple different Codes ,I was confused about the actual one to input..so I decided to pick each one at different times but none was able to verify the email..still saying Wrong CODE...I contacted the guy that sold the phone to me of which he used peacefully before selling the phone to me..but he suggested that maybe their was something I wasn't doing right,that since I haven't used an iPhone before that maybe I should consult someone who knows about the phone to put me through..since then I just abandoned the phone in my bag and just using my small Android phone before I came across this Thread
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ChyCelebrityspa(f): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Please help me out on advice on what to do bro
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by johnonuh: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
cupid4ig:
what u should check first is to make sure the phone is not on iCloud. U do this by checking the imei on imei24 dot com. If u are a lover of apps I will suggest u go for 128 gig as 7/7plus don’t have 64gb. What they have is 32/128/256gb. To know if the screen has bn replaced first check the Touch ID and make sure it’s reading ur thumbprints. Then check the 3D Touch by pressing and holding app till it pops up with options. (Check attached picture for 3D Touch effect) the price range depends on where u are getting. In lagos from 100k up if u are lucky u can get 90k but check very well. But from mikky thread i can get from 70 to 100k including shipping
Please which one is mikky thread. Cos I need to swap my phone to iPhone 7
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2019
abolore80:

I think it’s world wide unlocked. I’m using Airtel?
yeah that is the reason. you need to setup ur message center number. do u know how to do that?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2019
ChyCelebrityspa:
Bro... Good morning...pls I bought a fairly used iPhone 6s plus factory unlocked..I inserted my sim on the phone and I have being making and answering calls with the phone...just recently I decide to make use of the internet side of the phone,so I bought ,1gb data from MTN..I tried using the phone instead I was asked to create an apple I.D..to login the phone..but the truth was that I had no knowledge of how to go about it since I have not used an iPhone before... though I tried creating in myself but it reached s stage where I was asked to verify my e-mail..so I tried doing it with the code the sent me on my email address but instead the thing was saying wrong Code,wrong code..I still asked for a resend of the code to my email address which the did but with multiple different Codes ,I was confused about the actual one to input..so I decided to pick each one at different times but none was able to verify the email..still saying Wrong CODE...I contacted the guy that sold the phone to me of which he used peacefully before selling the phone to me..but he suggested that maybe their was something I wasn't doing right,that since I haven't used an iPhone before that maybe I should consult someone who knows about the phone to put me through..since then I just abandoned the phone in my bag and just using my small Android phone before I came across this Thread
ur issue is creating account. yeah probably there is something u are not doing right. apple are so serious with security once u put in the wrong code it will ruin the original code. you can try creating again or u can send me a msg if u want me to help u do that
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2019
johnonuh:
Please which one is mikky thread. Cos I need to swap my phone to iPhone 7
they dont swap there. if u need swap there is a thread about that in technology market
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ChyCelebrityspa(f): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2019
cupid4ig:
ur issue is creating account. yeah probably there is something u are not doing right. apple are so serious with security once u put in the wrong code it will ruin the original code. you can try creating again or u can send me a msg if u want me to help u do that
Pls I will be very grateful,if you can help me to create a Apple I.d Account..so I can just logging the account and start enjoying my iPhone pls..My name is Chy Herbert..my email address... simplychy@gmail.com
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
ChyCelebrityspa:

Pls I will be very grateful,if you can help me to create a Apple I.d Account..so I can just logging the account and start enjoying my iPhone pls..My name is Chy Herbert..my email address... simplychy@gmail.com
okay yeah check ur mail
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by johnonuh: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
cupid4ig:
they dont swap there. if u need swap there is a thread about that in technology market
please give me the thread that I can use in swapping. Thanks

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by mayorjosh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lanretoye:
That seem to be a display or backlight issue,do you receive calls when the screen blanks out?.if it is,it is fixable but you will need a good engineer to fix that.
yes it is a backlight issue. the phone rings and works perfectly except display. fixed the problem twice with different guys and it still keeps giving me those issues. that's why I just want to get a new panel for the phone rather than spending extra on an already week panel.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by mayorjosh(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
cupid4ig:
u know panel is just like a new phone the only difference is it won’t come with screen and body. But the guy fixing ur phone should be able to tell u what exactly is wrong with phone. It could be possible one connector is pulling out and he will charge u to fix it and u keep going back. I will suggest u try another engineer or let the guy tell u exactly what is wrong and why the phone is blanking out. On getting another panel it’s possible but somehow scares. Don’t go and buy iCloud locked panel.
yes I know. in fact it's because I can't get a new phone yet I just want to change the panel to use for the mean time. spent over 15k already with 2 engineers,last engineer already said that the panel is weak for me to fix again that's why I want to get a new panel rather than fix it.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abolore80(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
cupid4ig:
yeah that is the reason. you need to setup ur message center number. do u know how to do that?

I don’t know how to do it. Can you tell me the process?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
johnonuh:
please give me the thread that I can use in swapping. Thanks
here is it https://www.nairaland.com/974178/phone-swap-centre-swap-it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
abolore80:

I don’t know how to do it. Can you tell me the process?
dail *5005*7672*+2348020000009# and send. it should show successful.(u can do this more than 3times) after that restart the phone. then remove the sim card and put it in again if it didnt work this time around it means whoever unlocked the phone didnt do it well.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
mayorjosh:

yes it is a backlight issue. the phone rings and works perfectly except display. fixed the problem twice with different guys and it still keeps giving me those issues. that's why I just want to get a new panel for the phone rather than spending extra on an already week panel.
some hoe part of me think its not really a panel issue. but since they said panel is bad when check alaba or comp villa. or u can ask those engineers to look out for one for u. wont be more than 30/35 depending on gig

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.