Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (238602 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by BonkoINC: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
I have a perfectly working very neat iPhone 6 64gig

You might want to change the screen tho Cus it flickers when used under sunlight .
Looks like it was replaced by the previous user in the US .

It’s going for 47k last Cus you might want to change the screen .

Thing is you can still use it that way if you like also.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
BonkoINC:
I have a perfectly working very neat iPhone 6 64gig

You might want to change the screen tho Cus it flickers when used under sunlight .
Looks like it was replaced by the previous user in the US .

It’s going for 47k last Cus you might want to change the screen .

Thing is you can still use it that way if you like also.
Re sure it’s not Touch disease?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Chommieblaq(f): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
cupid4ig:
battey draining fast might be sign of weak battery or buggy app. I will suggest u back up and reset. But don’t restore yet. Use the phone for some hours if it’s still heating up and draining fast then try changing ur battery. But I hope water didn’t touch the phone

Where can i get original iphone 6s battery and what's the orice like please?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
cupid4ig:
ur own case is different lol. I will suggest u reset the settings and home screen layout. If that didn’t work, go to safari and use google and search for any iOS app when u see click on install it will open the App Store
Fear no gree me reset or format my phone ooh, am afraid if i do and it doesn’t bring back AppStore, i won’t be able to download any app to my phone again. Dat mean no more WhatsApp or chrome etc. I even upgraded to 12.4 thinking it would bring back restriction but it didn’t, pls any advice at this point? Thanks for your assistance boss
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2019
SweetSoup:
Fear no gree me reset or format my phone ooh, am afraid if i do and it doesn’t bring back AppStore, i won’t be able to download any app to my phone again. Dat mean no more WhatsApp or chrome etc. I even upgraded to 12.4 thinking it would bring back restriction but it didn’t, pls any advice at this point? Thanks for your assistance boss
the best is still to reset but since u can’t try this. Go to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions. Next, tap Allowed Apps. Make sure the switches next to Safari, iTunes Store are on
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Where can i get original iphone 6s battery and what's the orice like please?
seriously surest is the one from direct iCloud locked iphone. But u can get at Apple store at ikeja mall. Can’t say if the price range but budget 5k
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2019
cupid4ig:
seriously surest is the one from direct iCloud locked iphone. But u can get at Apple store at ikeja mall. Can’t say if the price range but budget 5k
I've parted ways with my lovely 7 plus for the Xs..still trying to get used to the gestures..
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
It won’t be long u will get used to it
AkpaMgbor:

I've parted ways with my lovely 7 plus for the Xs..still trying to get used to the gestures..
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Irene20(f): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
I’m using an iPhone 6 16gig and I have only used 10gig out of it but anytime I try to send anything or snap with it, it keep showing that the phone is full already and I should delete some apps or images buh I still have about 5gig remaining. Thanks I expect your reply.

Cc cupid4ig

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by bignwa(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please how can i unlock my icloud locked ipod
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Irene20:
I’m using an iPhone 6 16gig and I have only used 10gig out of it but anytime I try to send anything or snap with it, it keep showing that the phone is full already and I should delete some apps or images buh I still have about 5gig remaining. Thanks I expect your reply.

Cc cupid4ig
you should check very well apart from the 10gig how many gig is others using on ur phone? or is the others included in the 10gig? go to ur settings general and then storage. if possible post a screenshot here. go through ur media and delete unnecessary pics and videos as well
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
bignwa:
Please how can i unlock my icloud locked ipod
u need the email and password used in setting it up
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
cupid4ig:
the best is still to reset but since u can’t try this. Go to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions. Next, tap Allowed Apps. Make sure the switches next to Safari, iTunes Store are on
You sir are the boss, it worked and my AppStore and iTunes is back. Thanks man, I really appreciate it....

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Irene20(f): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2019
This is a screenshot of my phone storage. Thanks I expect your reply

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Irene20:

Cc cupid4ig
How many apps do you have? Ios apps nowadays are big on size, 16gb capacity won't cut it in this 2019...you are not the only one one experiencing this issue..consider removing some apps that are of no real use to you..

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Chommieblaq(f): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
cupid4ig:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by durubennie(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
how much will it cost to change the charging port of my iPhone 5s
it doesn't indicate that its charging it only shows the red bar when I press the power button while the charger is still plugged .. I have tried cleaning the port but it didn't work

cc cupid4ig

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2019
SweetSoup:
You sir are the boss, it worked and my AppStore and iTunes is back. Thanks man, I really appreciate it....
you are welcome bro wink wink
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Irene20:
This is a screenshot of my phone storage. Thanks I expect your reply
phone storage looks good. try a hard reboot like 3 times, then go to settings camera and reducing the imagine size save and try again.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2019
durubennie:
how much will it cost to change the charging port of my iPhone 5s
it doesn't indicate that its charging it only shows the red bar when I press the power button while the charger is still plugged .. I have tried cleaning the port but it didn't work

cc cupid4ig
you need to make sure the charging port is actually the problem and not battery or any other thing. but changing the charging port of iphone 5s if in lagos wont be more than 2500. it can be 1500 or 2k but let ur budget be 2500.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by inikamoze(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who can help me remove/unlock Apple ID? Whenever I try to log in, it says Apple ID account locked. See image below:

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
cupid4ig:
p
i have this iPhone 7plus the bottom speaker is not that loud unlike my 6s plus. What could cause it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
inikamoze:
Who can help me remove/unlock Apple ID? Whenever I try to log in, it says Apple ID account locked. See image below:
probably u loggedin from unrecognised device or location. just go to ur browser and login. answer ur security questions and ur account will be unlocked
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nastydroid:
i have this iPhone 7plus the bottom speaker is not that loud unlike my 6s plus. What could cause it?
try the different songs first and make sure the problem is not from the quality of the song. if its still the same the its possible that accumulated dust by the tiny foam in that speaker holes are responsible. u have to find a way to clean then.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by inikamoze(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
cupid4ig:
probably u loggedin from unrecognised device or location. just go to ur browser and login. answer ur security questions and ur account will be unlocked

Did all that but the phone number used in receiving codes is no longer available, that is the problem. I have tried loggin in from a browser but the problem persists. Is there a way to wipe off the ID?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thanks it is actually dust,problem resolved
cupid4ig:
try the different songs first and make sure the problem is not from the quality of the song. if its still the same the its possible that accumulated dust by the tiny foam in that speaker holes are responsible. u have to find a way to clean then.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2019
inikamoze:

Did all that but the phone number used in receiving codes is no longer available, that is the problem. I have tried loggin in from a browser but the problem persists. Is there a way to wipe off the ID?
wipe off in what aspect? U can contact Apple support and they will help but u have to answer questions they will ask to make sure you are the real owner. If u don’t have much stored in the Apple ID you can as well create another one
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Nastydroid:
Thanks it is actually dust,problem resolved
good to hear

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by padyt007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
i tried activating my imessage, what is d sms cost like cos it just finished my 100 naira credit now
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Foske(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pls where can i download free apps on ipad apart from Appstore?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Foske:
Pls where can i download free apps on ipad apart from Appstore?
what kind of free apps are you looking for that is not on AppStore?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
padyt007:
i tried activating my imessage, what is d sms cost like cos it just finished my 100 naira credit now
30 to 50 naira depending on network

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.