Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (257289 Views)

Sell Ur Iphones On This New Website / Unlock Iphones Here / Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
iOS 12.4 has been jailbroken by unc0ver, and yes 12.4 is till signed by Apple .. supports from A8 to A11
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fucc12: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Biritiko:
Do you use an iPhone?
yes a 7
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2019
fucc12:

yes a 7
Okay.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fucc12: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Biritiko:
Okay.
I been think say you wan answer my initial question planning to get a chip x
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2019
fucc12:

I been think say you wan answer my initial question
planning to get a chip x
Worldwide unlock is when your phone works with any SIM card and is not locked to any network, eg AT&T, etc.
So, since you said you’re using an iPhone. I assumed you don’t need anything like chip or sth cos your phone is not locked to any network.
Abi?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Worldwide unlock is when your phone works with any SIM card and is not locked to any network, eg AT&T, etc.
So, since you said you’re using an iPhone. I assumed you don’t need anything like chip or sth cos your phone is not locked to any network.
Abi?
fixed
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nastydroid:
fixed
Attention seeker.
Why didn’t you respond to his question earlier ??
Some people eh!

3 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Attention seeker.
Some people eh!
i saw what he did there and you are right

3 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ojayzamani: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Pls sir.. I have a ww unlocked iPhone XS Max... can I upgrade de iOS.. will it still be ww unlocked after updating it
I couldn’t pair my iWatch with my iPhone.. it keeps asking me to upgrade my iOS
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Attention seeker.
Some people eh!
how does this look like attention seeking? you already answered and I corrected your post,I didn't even see the initial question....you have a long way to go sir.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
ojayzamani:
Pls sir.. I have a ww unlocked iPhone XS Max... can I upgrade de iOS.. will it still be ww unlocked after updating it
I couldn’t pair my iWatch with my iPhone.. it keeps asking me to upgrade my iOS
if it is wwu you can upgrade via ota but not iTunes
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ojayzamani: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nastydroid:
if it is wwu you can upgrade via ota but not iTunes

Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nastydroid:
how does this look like attention seeking? you already answered and I corrected your post,I didn't even see the initial question....you have a long way to go sir.
Okay

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Please guys has anyone experienced this verification failed while signing out ?

Have been trying to sign out for days but it keep failing
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Sydneysheldon: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Good morning,I have a question to ask. Please the chip I bought for my IPhone was used in unlocking my airtel sim. Now,if I want to put another sim in my phone, like a glo sim.. I know I'll need to buy another chip but what I don't know is whether if I unlock my glo sim and use it for a while,and I want to insert my airtel sim back,will the sim still work with the old chip? Like there won't be any problem?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fucc12: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sydneysheldon:
Good morning,I have a question to ask. Please the chip I bought for my IPhone was used in unlocking my airtel sim. Now,if I want to put another sim in my phone, like a glo sim.. I know I'll need to buy another chip but what I don't know is whether if I unlock my glo sim and use it for a while,and I want to insert my airtel sim back,will the sim still work with the old chip? Like there won't be any problem?
how much for the chip?
what version of ios you running?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Sydney Sheldon:
I don't know if your chip is still activating, whenever you change a sim you will have to redo the unlocking or activation

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2019
humblesteve:
Please guys has anyone experienced this verification failed while signing out ?

Have been trying to sign out for days but it keep failing
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by horshyjnr(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2019
cupid4ig:
sorry for the late reply bro. First thing u need to find out is if its with unpaid bills or paid of but still locked and finally if the Imei is clean. Now let me explain. If the phone is paid off but still locked, unlocking won’t cost more than 5k you can even do it free by contacting the carrier company it was locked to and request for unlocking. Now if it’s unpaid bills price goes up from 25k up. And if it’s blacklisted still the same as the above. Somehow it’s better to buy chip and use it in peace and then plan for the unlocking leta
hey guys... pls I have an iPhone 6s+ with iCloud
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2019
horshyjnr:

Go and throw it away.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Biritiko:

Go and throw it away.
Lol

Bro you harsh o
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2019
horshyjnr:

Message me on whatsapp
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by lonsobaba: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Run ios 10 on iphone 4s without jailbreak
is it possible??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Malykamandor: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
IPhone x display module repair?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Inehmesit: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Boss please was it possible, were you able to change the sim with the same chip? Can you please message me on what’s app. I just got a 6s that needs chip to unlock too, and I plan on getting it but I’m skeptic, because the phone is blacklisted, 07018182933 that’s my Whats app number. Thank you in advance for your reply
Sydneysheldon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sydneysheldon:
you don’t need to buy new chip to change SIM card. As long as ur current chip is still activating and the pop up menu showing all u need to do is to put in new sim and follow the unlock process i did with ur AIRTEL and nothing more.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by shogsman(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
I never fancied the idea of putting sim cards in my iphone until now,maybe it's because I use my Android for that, I need help to unlock my xs max guys.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by beezyblaze(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
cupid4ig:
you don’t need to buy new chip to change SIM card. As long as ur current chip is still activating and the pop up menu showing all u need to do is to put in new sim and follow the unlock process i did with ur AIRTEL and nothing more.

Bro do you chip unlock??
How much please??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Someone should help me out
Is it advice able to buy iPhone 7 in 2019
Nigeria used
And how can see the fault in the phone
UK used or Nigeria used
Which one should I go for?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Shezkid01:
Someone should help me out
Is it advice able to buy iPhone 7 in 2019
Nigeria used
And how can see the fault in the phone
UK used or Nigeria used
Which one should I go for?
yes , iPhone 7 is still stupidly fast , and not really that different in performance, compared to iPhone XSMAX, ... 7 is actually faster than some android flagships.. no way to really see a fault without testing everything, Bluetooth, calls, speaker, test all keys and letters to be sure display works well, check battery health capacity, microphone, hard reset device to be sure it ain’t locked in anyway , Icloud or network.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
fowlyansh181:
yes , iPhone 7 is still stupidly fast , and not really that different in performance, compared to iPhone XSMAX, ... 7 is actually faster than some android flagships.. no way to really see a fault without testing everything, Bluetooth, calls, speaker, test all keys and letters to be sure display works well, check battery health capacity, microphone, hard reset device to be sure it ain’t locked in anyway , Icloud or network.
Thanks so Much bro
Should I buy Nigeria used or UK used
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lekanberry(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Shezkid01:

Thanks so Much bro
Should I buy Nigeria used or UK used
i have a USA Used iphone 7+ 32gb black colour for sale @ 105k. Call or whatsapp 0906853565.2. Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (205) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.