Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (239094 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by unikazzy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Shezkid01:

Thanks so Much bro
Should I buy Nigeria used or UK used
America Used iphone 7 32gb ....(ABUJA)

price - 95k

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Shezkid01:

Thanks so Much bro
Should I buy Nigeria used or UK used
either is okay, as long as you trust the source.. most sell Nigerian used as Uk used
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Chommieblaq(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
So this morning my phone stopped charging, the loudspeaker not working, the cable is fine because a friend of mine tried it on her’s. What might be the fault and how much is it going to cost me to fix it. It’s an iPhone 6s.

Help a sister please
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chommieblaq:
So this morning my phone stopped charging, the loudspeaker not working, the cable is fine because a friend of mine tried it on her’s. What might be the fault and how much is it going to cost me to fix it. It’s an iPhone 6s.

Help a sister please
Did you try to hard reset it yet?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Chommieblaq(f): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biritiko:

Did you try to hard reset it yet?
yes, still not charging and the loud speaker too
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Help a sister please
cable /connector linking both charging port and speaker must have pulled inside, take it to a respectable technician, should be an easy fix

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Chommieblaq(f): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
cable /connector linking both charging port and speaker must have pulled inside, take it to a respectable technician, should be an easy fix

Thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
go for the iphone 7 , you going to love it.. just buy the one that will serve u better,and check its not icloud locked
Shezkid01:
Someone should help me out
Is it advice able to buy iPhone 7 in 2019
Nigeria used
And how can see the fault in the phone
UK used or Nigeria used
Which one should I go for?

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fucc12: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shezkid01:
Someone should help me out
Is it advice able to buy iPhone 7 in 2019
Nigeria used
And how can see the fault in the phone
UK used or Nigeria used
Which one should I go for?
Even 6s is a good buy.
as long as it's still supported by apple

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Help a sister please
did the phone fall from ur hand? Might be minor issue or major but u need to give someone to open and check
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dumininu01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
How strong is the battery of iphone 6plus,6splus or 7.. I want an iPhone with a strong battery within the range of 6 to 7
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ityP(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
dumininu01:
How strong is the battery of iphone 6plus,6splus or 7.. I want an iPhone with a strong battery within the range of 6 to 7

I'm co-asking
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by beezyblaze(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
ityP:

I'm co-asking

Gsmarena will give you all the information you need
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ityP(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
beezyblaze:

Gsmarena will give you all the information you need

We want real life experiences. Thank you!
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SALAHSTAR: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pls how would i know new iPhone

Bcoz some sellers would sealed used iPhone as new.... Tnks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
dumininu01:
go for 7 then .. 6 battery life is wildin, but if you can up to 7plus

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by beezyblaze(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2019
ityP:

We want real life experiences. Thank you!

People will still have different opinion that might get you confused.
But your choice tho.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Chommieblaq(f): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
did the phone fall from ur hand? Might be minor issue or major but u need to give someone to open and check

Thanks
It’s has been fixed

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by oneitalia: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
iPhone SE 32gb for sale at 33k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ferrariLaferrari: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please fam what app can i use to access my iPhone (files,pictures and all)on a windows laptop??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
iPhone 7 are becoming a time bomb just like the 6+
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
FergieRaww:
iPhone 7 are becoming a time bomb just like the 6+
your point exactly is?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biritiko:
your point exactly is?

The random No service occurring on iphone 7 are more dreaded than the normal No service experienced in 6 or 6s

the moment you run an update (maybe a bad update) boom! it's the No service with the warning icon close to it and the moment you see that warning icon close to the No service, automatically that phone is Wifi only, no repairs can change it

A software update might not only be the issue that'll lead to it, other things can cause it

I'm not saying in general that any updated iphone 7 will go No service at once but it can just happen at any time

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
FergieRaww:

The random No service occurring on iphone 7 are more dreaded than the normal No service experienced in 6 or 6s

the moment you run an update (maybe a bad update) boom! it's the No service with the warning icon close to it and the moment you see that warning icon close to the No service, automatically that phone is Wifi only, no repairs can change it

A software update might not only be the issue that'll lead to it, other things can cause it

I'm not saying in general that any updated iphone 7 will go No service at once but it can just happen at any time
Wow
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biritiko:

This has nothing to do with an iPhone model or software version
I think it has more to do with the history of your phone.
I’m saying this because I’ve seen someone buy an iPhone X with the same issue from offerup.
You cannot buy a brand new, unlocked phone and experience things like this .
I have an iphone7 that I’ve been using since February 2018. And I currently have the latest ios13 Public BETA software installed on it . No issue at all.
PS: I bought it brand new.

You're not getting what i'm saying at all
you're wrong if you say you've seen an iPhone X with a warning icon close to a No service (it'll just be only No service on iPhone X)

and so the people that has the no service issue on their iPhone 7 didn't they buy it new or isn't the phone once a new device?!

This again where you got me wrong, i'm not saying all the iphone 7 is affected by it but even apple has acknowledged it's a failed component on the motherboard on most of it's iphone 7 devices

Don't just argue for the fun of it oga

Some people dread the iphone 6+ cause of the Touch Disease and that doesn't mean it affected 100/100 of 6+ devices but majority of it, and so if you own a 6+ and you've not experienced the Touch Disease does it mean the problem doesn't exist on majority of that iPhone model
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Biritiko: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
FergieRaww:

You're not getting what i'm saying at all
you're wrong if you say you've seen an iPhone X with a warning icon close to a No service (it'll just be only No service on iPhone X)

and so the people that has the no service issue on their iPhone 7 didn't they buy it new or isn't the phone once a new device?!

This again where you got me wrong, i'm not saying all the iphone 7 is affected by it but even apple has acknowledged it's a failed component on the motherboard on most of it's iphone 7 devices

Don't just argue for the fun of it oga

Some people dread the iphone 6+ cause of the Touch Disease and that doesn't mean it affected 100/100 of 6+ devices but majority of it, and so if you own a 6+ and you've not experienced the Touch Disease does it mean the problem doesn't exist on majority of that iPhone model
I wasn’t trying to argue though.
But I get you now
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Anyone knows a way i can download textnow on my iPhone should pls help me with it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Owojuyi(f): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning, I have an iPhone 6plus for sale urgently. 16gb.

It works perfectly. The only problem is the front camera is not working.
Asking price: 30,000
Slightly negotiable
Whatsapp 090596.17023
SOLD

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wheezyoung(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nastydroid:
if it is wwu you can upgrade via ota but not iTunes
what of if its chipped?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
wheezyoung:
what of if its chipped?
I don't know about updating with chip

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.