Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (239183 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by peejay03: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good evening,

My iphone 6s has been showing the apple logo which has been going on and off for 2 days. It prompted me to update to the recent IOS over the weekend and the issue started after i got connected to my office WIFI on monday. Tried taking it to a repair centre in which a new battery was tested but the apple booting logo keeps coming up without going to the home page. Connected to itunes on a laptop for an update but it keeps bringing some error code or showing 'itunes cannot identify your device''.

Has anyone experienced this and what is the possible solution please?

I reside in Lagos if anyone wants to refer me to a good apple service centre.

Thanks.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by inikamoze(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
cupid4ig:
u need chip or factory unlock it

Can it be factory unlocked without using chip?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by afolabia143: 2:17am On Sep 19, 2019
For your factory unlock less than 45k att and T-Mobile message me 09033365257
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2019
afolabia143:
For your factory unlock less than 45k att and T-Mobile message me 09033365257
For all devices,
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2019
peejay03:
Good evening,

My iphone 6s has been showing the apple logo which has been going on and off for 2 days. It prompted me to update to the recent IOS over the weekend and the issue started after i got connected to my office WIFI on monday. Tried taking it to a repair centre in which a new battery was tested but the apple booting logo keeps coming up without going to the home page. Connected to itunes on a laptop for an update but it keeps bringing some error code or showing 'itunes cannot identify your device''.

Has anyone experienced this and what is the possible solution please?

I reside in Lagos if anyone wants to refer me to a good apple service centre.

Thanks.
put your phone into dfu mode then use iTunes on pc to restore a new firmware on the phone.. google how to put your device in dfu mode...

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by afolabia143: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
yes sir
humblesteve:

For all devices,
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AdeOracle(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
humblesteve:

For all devices,

Drop ur digit. I wan reason something with you
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2019
AdeOracle:

Drop ur digit. I wan reason something with you
080 86.91.61 7 six
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lekanberry(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2019
USA used iPhone 7 plus 128GB available for sale Factory Unlocked. Call or whatsapp 0906853565.2
Lagos
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Inehmesit: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Hello boss Mike, are you using a carrier locked Idevice too? I’m using a 6s locked to AT&T, I’ve gotten the iOS 13 update notification. But I don’t have enough space, my phone said I need like 2.3gig free before I can install the update, I was thinking I could wipe the phone, then install the update, is it advisable, will I be able to access the phone after wiping?
Mike23r:

make we no use ios 13 shey
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Inehmesit: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Boss Cupid, please can that chip work on iOS 13, and how much will it cost to get the chip please
cupid4ig:
chips are working now.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mike23r: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Inehmesit:
Hello boss Mike, are you using a carrier locked Idevice too? I’m using a 6s locked to AT&T, I’ve gotten the iOS 13 update notification. But I don’t have enough space, my phone said I need like 2.3gig free before I can install the update, I was thinking I could wipe the phone, then install the update, is it advisable, will I be able to access the phone after wiping?

just free space normally..then istall with wiffi even if chipped

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mike23r: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Inehmesit:

dont wipe cos of icloud lock issues except u close to the person who use am first
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Inehmesit: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Okay boss, will do. But I checked my iCloud status and it’s clean, anyways, I’ll just free up space like you said
Mike23r:

just free space normally..then istall with wiffi even if chipped
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Jomafuvwe: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2019
good day nairalanders, my iPhone x fell couple of days ago without any crack or physical damage but I noticed something strange is that my phone keeps rebooting after a short usage and the battery percentage even if full will turn to 1% saying battery needs service. just after that my battery comes back again to it original state of maximum capacity of 89%. I run iOS 13 and I don't know if it was caused by the update or the fall...
what could be wrong with my phone?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kalesaheed: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Iphone 7 (chip unlock)
T-Mobile
Colour: Matte black
Size: 32gb
Cosmetics: ⁹⁄₁₀
comes with screen guard and pouch

Price: 64k

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2019
Inehmesit:
Boss Cupid, please can that chip work on iOS 13, and how much will it cost to get the chip please
well what I don’t know if it will activate in ios13 but someone people who upgraded from 12.4 said it’s working for them and another person that was using world wide unlock said it’s locked his phone back after updating. So I will advise those using chip to hold on first till everything is stable
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Jomafuvwe:
good day nairalanders, my iPhone x fell couple of days ago without any crack or physical damage but I noticed something strange is that my phone keeps rebooting after a short usage and the battery percentage even if full will turn to 1% saying battery needs service. just after that my battery comes back again to it original state of maximum capacity of 89%. I run iOS 13 and I don't know if it was caused by the update or the fall...
what could be wrong with my phone?
sounds like your battery connector shifted when your phone fell down
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Jomafuvwe: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
cupid4ig:
sounds like your battery connector shifted when your phone fell down
Thanks bro for the prompt response, I just met an engineer and he said that I have to change my rebooting I.C which will cost me 28k including repairing cost... I’m quite confused
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mike23r: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Inehmesit:
Okay boss, will do. But I checked my iCloud status and it’s clean, anyways, I’ll just free up space like you said

yes...just clear and do dat
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by beezyblaze(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
restore it through iTunes... restore the firmware..

Bro..dfu or recovery mode
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by obojememe: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
has anyone been able to upgrade to ios 13 successfully?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
How much do you guys think the iPhone 6s used will be priced,and also what are the tips you can give me to avoid buying a fake iPhone

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Flytime:
How much do you guys think the iPhone 6s used will be priced,and also what are the tips you can give me to avoid buying a fake iPhone

https://www.nairaland.com/5426275/iphone-6s-sale
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Mike23r: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
obojememe:
has anyone been able to upgrade to ios 13 successfully?
yippe
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2019
I won’t advise you to open the phone urself because you might cut a flex. The phone is somehow fragile to open. Look for someone who can tell the person to remove the battery connector and put it back again and tight it very well. And check if the issue still persist
Jomafuvwe:

Thanks bro for the prompt response, I just met an engineer and he said that I have to change my rebooting I.C which will cost me 28k including repairing cost... I’m quite confused

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Jomafuvwe: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
cupid4ig:
I won’t advise you to open the phone urself because you might cut a flex. The phone is somehow fragile to open. Look for someone who can tell the person to remove the battery connector and put it back again and tight it very well. And check if the issue still persist
Thank you very much...

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shinysun: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good day all.
I currently use the iPhone 6+ and the back camera is not clear at all (blurry). Just read online that the first sales of iPhone 6+ had similar problems and apple changed the camera for them within the first 4 years which ended in 2018.

What I can I do to make the camera work better?
All advices are welcomed
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Inehmesit: 1:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Alright boss, thanks for the reply.
cupid4ig:
well what I don’t know if it will activate in ios13 but someone people who upgraded from 12.4 said it’s working for them and another person that was using world wide unlock said it’s locked his phone back after updating. So I will advise those using chip to hold on first till everything is stable
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2019
kalesaheed:
Iphone 7 (chip unlock)
T-Mobile
Colour: Matte black
Size: 32gb
Cosmetics: ⁹⁄₁₀
comes with screen guard and pouch

Price: 64k

Chip i7 for 64k boss ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Olatomz1(f): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning sir I have an iPhone 6 plus My cousin gave me He said it just stopped working. I need a good engineer to help me work on it.
And I also have an iPhone 6 that was given to me by a friend.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kalesaheed: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Slightly negotiable
humblesteve:

Chip i7 for 64k boss ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.