Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta (46553 Views)

Adele Mocked For Wearing Traditional African Hairstyle And Jamaican Flag Bikinig / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by UncleSnr(m): 2:28am On Jun 24, 2018
But why him go package #50 for bundles just to make am look plenty?
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by no1madman(m): 4:16am On Jun 24, 2018
[img][/img]hmmmmmm

Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by Gamesmart: 5:03am On Jun 24, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Efe is richer than him at the moment grin grin grin

These are the kinds of useless and jobless youths like Henry.
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by pedrilo: 5:20am On Jun 24, 2018
Him beg u to hail am?
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2018
I yanya lost millions to MM M

Since then he has not recovered
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by SUNDICOS(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
What did you do for him to deserve his money.
thank you, even the poster fit no like him song at all

Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by melvin0004(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
You may not know what celebrities go through just to keep up with the fame. He should be happy they saw 3k.
I dey tell u.Most live fake life.
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by Smarkie: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2018
so hailing has prize. lazy youths, dust your ass and work for your own money
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by mattsteve(f): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2018

QueenSuccubus:
It only shows he value his money than giving it away for free. cool

So, now hailing has a price in Ng eeehn? undecided

Mtccchheew

Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by nelcliff(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Beggars no suppose get choice jare

Guy you killed it here.. They should try and engage themselves in something positive..

Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by yinkeys(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Ingrates undecided
why are they begging
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by SirLakes: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lazy Mikey

You work for hin hand, abi e dey owe you money

If 3k isn't enough, go hustle for more
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...he values...

English teacher, go and open a school of English language!
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by Moolaman: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Go thief 3K naa mk u see Wetin go jam u.
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by MrCork: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
barallanee:
my dear help me ask

..you again...nobody wany yor hep!! angry
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by MrCork: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
barallanee:
my dear help me ask

...but who told u I drI've £28.000 (cash) range rover spot an am from pekam London and that I live in expensive area. ...how did u no i have moiney ? undecided
Re: Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta by WonderManly(m): 5:23am On Feb 03, 2019
skayT:
Bigiano? Does that guy still sing? I remember before he blew with that song "Shayo" he used to come to one studio in Opebi, I have forgotten the name now. Na pride kill him career. Baba make small change, he con start to dey carry shoulder up like person wey get boil for arm-pit. If dem jam Bigiano for road, omo na Bigiano go dey hail dem Oooo, come beg dem join say make dem find am money.Coz the guy don cast like video cassette!!
Haha! Lazy jam lazy, com be lazylazy. Game closed!

DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend / Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) / The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career