Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) (37478 Views)

Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by jaybenugo: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto Dikeh sent a public message via her Instagram handle to those who intend to sue her, after her ex Prince Kpokpogri, filed a lawsuit against the actress and the DSS and demanded N10 billion In damages, IgbereTV reports.

Tonto in a new post wrote:

"My lawyer aren't hidden, if you need to sue me pls address it to them.. we will receive it... Thanks and have a blessed day."

She also wrote the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) that she is ready to answer to any report made against her on drugs.

She wrote;

"Dear@ndlea, if you have any report of me on drugs. I would gladly show up. I will be glad if you oblige us the honour to record the whole process. Thanks and God bless you!!!"

This comes after she accused Kpokpogri of being a blackmailer who holds on to the sex tape of married women, including that of dancer Janemena.

https://igberetvnews.com/1401043/tonto-dikeh-sends-message-ndlea-intend-sue-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Jack14(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
The severe pain wey Tonto dey consume too much
She need rehab

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Davash222(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
One of the disadvantages of dating a lady that smokes and drink, she will always choose highness over you... They love changing men like diapers.

Tonto is a smoker. When her heart bleeds, she find solace in highness and the rest is history.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by slowice(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
She's a strong woman.... She needs rest, good rest and peace of mind

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto Dike you dey Fúck Up.

The Lord is your strength

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto can't keep quite for once, she talks way too much.
She needs counseling

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
And dis tin is happening under buhari regime "God hu bring me come Nigerian" I tink I need 2 sue my parents 4 giving birth 2 me without my permission
People no get same at all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
And dis tin is happening under buhari regime "God hu bring me come Nigerian" I tink I need 2 sue my parents 4 giving birth 2 me without my permission
People no get shame at all cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seems we are on Tontoquinne or Kpokpogricillin. 2 morning, 2 afternoon, 2 evening. Jeeeeeez! Enough already.
WHAT'S OUR OFFENCE?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Another rubbish don come again.
Instagram no go sleep again because of this Tonto and Prince.
Matter way them fit solve within 5 minutes them go involve everybody for Instagram because them too like attention.
Na them dey disgrace this country, yeye people. Later she go con drop quote, nonsense woman.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by ATEAMS: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Junkies gone haywire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Gadafii: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
This Tonto should rest abeg

You dragged your ex husband across the length and width of the internet, burnt his clothes, destroyed his car, he never replied.

Now you are wondering why kpo kpo no let the relationship that ended privately rest, hypocrite oshi. You said he is 40 seconds man, yet he is the one that gave you the kid you have now come to love with all your life.

You met a man that could ride you like a horse from Afghanistan to Pakistan, unfortunately he's not for keep, he carried u over 2.5 handicap cheesy

You met your match in kpokpo, and nigga seems to have your time too.

NDLEA never inform you that there is a case against you, you run go call out NDLEA, what kind of drug are you on sad

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by winterlover: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
I imagine how they ever got married sef.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Things they could have resolved amicably.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by stunnert(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
This biiitch

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kpopogiri has a good dick.. And losing it made this girl go MAD.

26 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Authoreety: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Funny woman

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Jim99: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
I thought tonto said she won't talk about kpokpogri matter again online.
This is what you get when you have issue with someone who is always high on oshogbo weed. They always forget what they said.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by lifeandjoy: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kpokpogiri
Animal name grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Adol84: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Does she not have relatives who can advise her to lie low? It's really getting messier day by day.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by LaIabobo: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
This Kpokpogri guy is her match abeg.

She thinks we've all forgotten how she shamed and called Churchill a ritualist and fraudster in the wake of their break-up. Calling him unprintable names till the guy's name got badly damaged.

Same script is playing out now. Tonto is a bad loser and would go to any length to seek victory in the eyes of her fans.

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Abalado(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Make this TOTO allow us rest na,abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by czaratwork: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto please ignore these occultic people. They will get tired and the truth will come out.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by CuteEmma(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmmm. Tonto again undecided

When is she going to get tired of acting drama?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by pitroski(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wahala be like Sandy Management consultant when people they work without offer letter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto is going through self caused hard times and psychological problem.

She will learn how not to post everything on social media and never to insult those who advise her genuinely

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Everybody just dey attack this lady abeg make them free her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Buhari please can you ask malami to give this two undiluted idiots final warning to stop disturbing our peace jn this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. / Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People / Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.