Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Need Help With My Archeology Find - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need Help With My Archeology Find (529 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Archeology Find by vonlogon: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
I need help with my archeology find. I have 3 other sites.

Re: I Need Help With My Archeology Find by RoyalBlak007: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice. It looks like an ancient gourd
Or a pot
Re: I Need Help With My Archeology Find by RedboneSmith(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Which town are you in? Is there a university with an Archaeology Department close to you? That is where you should go.

I suggest you don't try to dig it up by yourself or tamper with the site, so as not to destroy clues that might aid professionals in dating the finds, determining what they were used for, etc.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gade Tribe: A Brief Walk Into The Lives Of This Ethnic Group / Can Wikipedia Editor Be Bribe? / Exclusive: Sango Invoked As Brazil 2019 Carnival Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.