Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (107630 Views)

Meet The ‘kid’ On The Old Blue Band Tin, Chris Kamau / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why is he dressed like a girl?
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by CloudResident(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is 100% true! We used to live in the same building off Brown road at Aguda Surulere in the Eighties.
We even attended the same primary school AHCPS at Aguda hough he was my senior..and still my senior! grin

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by DesireBenjamin: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
That mixed race babe for eclairs advert. In my mouth go get urs now. Where she dey. Hope she is not married . i love her angry

grin grin I love her pass you
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by remele2(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
thats not him,its me.. wen him grow breast na??
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by Macmoni(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Alex thought she was the only kid brand ambassador.

Abi?

Abeg where those children climbing down the stairs in Planta advert singing **mummy loves the Planta taste, Planta

Indomie children back off, you are Jon Snows here.

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Bros e Don do ! no con use am insult us now
no be our fault say u senior us we no say u be old man danla
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by lalo128: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Who is the babe in this advert??
Linda ikeji grin
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by Smartademu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

I'm not.
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Then you must be ajekpako.
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
emeijeh:

Parley soda is my kind of drink **

**Goldspot the zing thing!

Chai, awesome 90s

Trhnnnnnnnng........goldspot!
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by gaby(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kaaaiii...na when magarine get sense be this...the aroma alone was satisfying.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by potent5(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Who is the babe in this advert??
Looks like Patience OZORKWO.
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by barongmj(f): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
No clue about what is being said here
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
dominique:
Is that not a girl in the photo?
My sister o, thought I was the only one who noticed... A girl with brea.st sef grin
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by Eagba(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
That mixed race babe for eclairs advert. In my mouth go get urs now. Where she dey. Hope she is not married . i love her angry
as in ehn that babe fine. She was my child hood crush. Shout out to all y'll marrying white peeps

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by Dasherz(f): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
I did not see this brand of blue band sha ..
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
thinkdip:
All this celebrities will start looking for which product to lie about as a brand face .

They know we kuku no know, they just claim anyone as the kid and lie it's their face.

Cele-brity

So the brand go dey look dem without exposing them. Or do you think Blue band exists no more.

You ppl sha
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
emeijeh:

Abi?

Abeg where those children climbing down the stairs in Planta advert singing **mummy loves the Planta taste, Planta

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

You just brought back memories of yesteryears...

Singing...

Mother: Children it's breakfast time.

Children:
Climbing down the stairs singing
Mummy loves the Planta taste, Planta
Rich and creamy butter taste, Planta
Everybody loves the taste, Planta
Rich and cream butter taste, Planta

Not too sure of the wordings but I remember the ending of the advert:
For that creamy butter taste!

Kai! I miss life in the 90s.
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:

Yeah I remember that advert. She wore a sleeveless shirt with the ends tied in a knot around her waist and jeans trousers.

At the end when the voiceover was playing, she was licking the candy and smiling to the camera. Am I right?

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bobbyjay001:

Wow! You made go down the memory lane. Can't forget those adverts in the early 90s.
I won't forget "ten kobo ribena" in a hurry. So also limca, parley soda and goldspot adverts.

Parley soda!!!
Kai! I don forget this drink sha.

These three were besties: Limca, Goldspot and Parley soda. Their advert follow one another, especially on NTA on Mondays.

There was this circus program that NTA usually aired by 8/8:30pm before the network at 9pm.
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

You just brought back memories of yesteryears...

Singing...

Mother: Children it's breakfast time.

Children:
Climbing down the stairs singing
Mummy loves the Planta taste, Planta
Rich and creamy butter taste, Planta
Everybody loves the taste, Planta
Rich and cream butter taste, Planta

Not too sure of the wordings but I remember the ending of the advert:
For that creamy butter taste!

Kai! I miss life in the 90s.

Planta the rich planta
For that creamy butter taste.

I was a baby then too o.
So don't blame me. cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by 2kris(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

I'm not.
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
babe leave this yan jor
Every day it came out yestaday
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
emeijeh:

Abi?

Lol this mr ibu gif makes me laff hard.
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by BuhariNaWah: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
wordcat:

Great Ancestor spotted, the Methuselah of our time!!!

Lol.
Youngie no vex na
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by eCONTROL: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
emeijeh:

Abi?

So you sef follow watch that planta advert, that time sef we too dey follow them dey march for parlour once that advert start. E do tay sha.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by emeijeh(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
eCONTROL:
So you sef follow watch that planta advert, that time sef we too dey follow them dey march for parlour once that advert start. E do tay sha.

Ha!
We dey match too o.... Na true o!!!!!!. grin wink grin kai
Olden days

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by naturefellow(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:
That mixed race babe for eclairs advert. In my mouth go get urs now. Where she dey. Hope she is not married . i still crush on her man(
bro, you dey watch that Cadbury breakfast show on weekends... Cool! Gbagbe, the eclairs babe for don marry. Even the ones that featured in Buttermint and Funtime Coconut Chips commercials.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by naturefellow(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2018
barongmj:
No clue about what is being said here
ehya, indomie girl :-)
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by tauri94(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
My sister o, thought I was the only one who noticed... A girl with brea.st sef grin

All these millenials seeing breast and saying the child on the Blue Band is a girl...you clearly do not know what you are saying...if it was Ramsey Nouah...i cannot say...but the child is a boy...I remember the advert begins with a group of boys running "On your marks, set go...the child wins the race, goes home....eats bread with blue band with His Mom, Dad and Sister....and you can hear a man singing Spread Spread blue band on bread...your family is fed with blue band on bread

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by adecz: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2018
chenzen:
you didnt tell us u ve got huge boobs hanging on ur chest @ 8

Receive sense & use your eyes
to learn to comprehend simple articles or passages.

That's him on the Blueband container or tin.... undecided undecided
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
tauri94:

All these millenials seeing breast and saying the child on the Blue Band is a girl...you clearly do not know what you are saying...if it was Ramsey Nouah...i cannot say...but the child is a boy...I remember the advert begins with a group of boys running "On your marks, set go...the child wins the race, goes home....eats bread with blue band with His Mom, Dad and Sister....and you can hear a man singing Spread Spread blue band on bread...your family is fed with blue band on bread
Oga u na old man o... I don't even know that tin as blue band....
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Folashade2016:
Honestly I don't my dear.
grin I knew it.
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by blacktallest(f): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2018
emeijeh:

Abi?

Looool....
Re: Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) by wareh(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:

Yes. Reminds me of Cadbury Breakfast Television.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / E-Money Steps Out In Style With Police Security (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.