Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM (40005 Views)

Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEHv11 / Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP, CEH / CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by VickyRotex(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whatshallido:

*******@gmail.com. Thanks

I've added you to the folder. Please check your mailbox.
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Whatshallido: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2022
VickyRotex:

I've added you to the folder. Please check your mailbox.
Oh! Thank you so much. God bless you.
I've seen it.

1 Like

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Thread has remained alive in January 2022.

I pray it stays that way throughout 2022.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by VickyRotex(f): 2:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Whatshallido:

Oh! Thank you so much. God bless you.
I've seen it.

Amen. You're welcome.
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2022

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by ayarandy: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
@jintata @vickyrotex God bless you for untiring efforts at impacting on people. Please I have interest in cyber security and CEH. What's the learning path. I don't have any prior IT skill
. Kind regards
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2022
https://pulse.microsoft.com/en/skill-forward-en/na/fa1-get-rewarded-for-gaining-tech-skills-and-free-certifications-at-the-microsoft-spring-skills-challenge/

Get rewarded for gaining tech skills and free certifications at the Microsoft Spring Skills Challenge.

This spring, with the goal of boosting your career by adding new skills and certifications, we invite you to join the Microsoft Spring Skills Challenge. We offer (all for free!):
Learning path of your choice (see the selection below) on our Microsoft Learn platform, where you can complete the modules at your own pace.
Corresponding training session where you can solidify your knowledge and ask our experts
Corresponding Microsoft certification exam
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by hamjaf: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Buy valid CompTIA Exams Vouchers @ Discounted special offer.

All vouchers valid for 12months period

1 Like

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
SANS New2CyberSummit Day 2 ongoing
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
SANS OSINT Summit 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by RubiesBanking: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hi! Is there any coupon code available to purchase hackthebox premium account?
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Luckybelt: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
ayarandy:
@jintata @vickyrotex God bless you for untiring efforts at impacting on people. Please I have interest in cyber security and CEH. What's the learning path. I don't have any prior IT skill
. Kind regards
Start with Comptia Sec+

2 Likes

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Security Courses from Amazon include:

Getting Started with AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance

AWS Security Fundamentals (Second Edition)

Introduction to AWS Security Token Services (STS)

Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Security - Speciality

You can find them either through Google or searching directly on the Amazon website
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by zellfoxx: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
ayarandy:
. Kind regards

I recommend you start at the very beginning i.e CompTIA A+ or Network + (even the old CCENT or CCNA materials you can find online is great) in your case.

While I agree that starting with CompTIA Sec+ may be the obvious choice since your interest is in Cybersecurity, but that assumes you have prior IT knowledge.

Do get the very basics of Networking on lockdown before taking more of the heavyweights. If you don’t, you may be able to clear the initial hurdles. But I bet you, the further you go, the more you’ll see that adequate understanding of fundamentals matter if you intend to make a career in Cybersecurity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by dfrost: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
ayarandy:
. Kind regards

This can also help you visually.

Credit - https://www.comptia.org/certifications/which-certification

1 Like

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by dfrost: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
zellfoxx:

I recommend you start at the very beginning i.e CompTIA A+ or Network + (even the old CCENT or CCNA materials you can find online is great) in your case.

While I agree that starting with CompTIA Sec+ may be the obvious choice since your interest is in Cybersecurity, but that assumes you have prior IT knowledge.

Do get the very basics of Networking on lockdown before taking more of the heavyweights. If you don’t, you may be able to clear the initial hurdles. But I bet you, the further you go, the more you’ll see that adequate understanding of fundamentals matter if you intend to make a career in Cybersecurity.

He can also try this pattern - study online via Udemy, Alison, and other almost free online training sites. Then proceed to Sec+ albeit CompTIA requires one has Network+ (or two years experience) first before sitting for Sec+.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by zellfoxx: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Excellent. This would work too.

dfrost:

He can also try this pattern - study online via Udemy, Alison, and other almost free online training sites. Then proceed to Sec+ albeit CompTIA requires one has Network+ (or two years experience) first before sitting for Sec+.
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
https://aws.amazon.com/machine-learning/scholarship/

The AWS Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Scholarship program, in collaboration with Intel and Udacity, aims to help underserved and underrepresented high school and college students learn foundational ML concepts to prepare them for careers in AI and ML.

1 Like

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
SANS Cloud Security Summit 2022

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by reailtaddres: 5:54am On Jul 10, 2022

io
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 3:45am On Jul 12, 2022

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
If you like CTFs, then how about this?

Case: Party Girl—MISSING. Level up your skills on a close-to real-life case.

'A girl, 17 years old, a party girl—you know the type, young, invincible, trusting her friends more than her parents. She was last seen at a party two, well, now three days ago. Parents said they didn't think much of it the first day or two. Of course, I didn't tell the parents how cold a case looks just 72 hours after the fact, but that's where we are on this one.'

Organized by Belkasoft

The CTF will take place on July 29-30, 2022

Register at https://belkasoft.com/ctf_registration
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by FEGEITOK: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Free Cyber Security Training for Nigerian Youth

The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Dev't in partnership with
@halogenNG
launches Cyber Security, Training, Competition, Certification, Internship and job placement for Nigerian Youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2022

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
https://toksoyegunle.com/5DC-Registration/

Hello,

I am doing Free 5 Day Challenge soon, to help people get new or better jobs in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy.

Please share this with anyone you know that may benefit from the experience.

They just need to click the link to register.

Beat regards,

Toks
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by VickyRotex(f): 1:18am On Aug 05, 2022
ayarandy:
. Kind regards

Hi,
Sorry I haven't been here in a while but I see folks on here have provided guidance to you. Hope you've been able to make your choice on the learning path.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Crieff(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
hamjaf:
Buy valid CompTIA Exams Vouchers @ Discounted special offer.

All vouchers valid for 12months period

Please quote me when next there is a discount like this! Thank you.
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Whatshallido: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wizy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound / Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.