Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM (40195 Views)

Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEHv11 / Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP, CEH / CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by frontlinePM(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
I did this course and got the certificate. Thought that's not enough, so I downloaded practical videos. Practice Demo on qualys.com. If Goes a long way.

Jintata:
Vulnerability Management Foundation

Foundational courses provide background information to prepare you for taking our product-based training. If you are brand new to a particular technology, start with the foundational course. Foundational courses are shorter in length and not product-specific. When you finish the training, you will get a certificate of completion.

https://www.qualys.com/training/course/vulnerability-management-foundation/

2 Likes

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
https://www.mckinsey.com/forward/regions/africa

Forward is a free, six-month online learning program offered by McKinsey to equip young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Forward is a three-level learning journey where you can develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose. At the end of the program, receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge and join an exclusive global network of young, life-long learners.

Interactive learning journey
Learn through a variety of formats, including digital courses, discussion boards, virtual workshops with McKinsey experts, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback.
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by sivaji227: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hello,

I am an AWS Associate and Practitioner Exams, voucher provider.
vouchers for PearsonVue and PSI are available (PearsonVue offers Online Proctoring, and so is the popular choice)

AWS Certified Associate - $150
AWS Certified Practitioner - $100

I will give (Stephane maarek, neal Davis, and Adrian Cantrill) video courses for free

AWS Certifications are among the leading IT certifications, so I'm here to make your certification journey more seamless.

Please call or SMS +919963321068. Thanks[/color][color=#006600]
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Free and Low Cost Online Cybersecurity Learning Content. Collected by NIST

https://www.nist.gov/itl/applied-cybersecurity/nice/resources/online-learning-content
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Remote Internship – Risk Analysis

International Computing Centre (UNICC)
Remote Work

General SupportManagement and Strategy

Closing soon: 28 Mar 2023

https://www.unicc.org/working-with-icc/internship-risk-analysis-2/

https://www.unjobnet.org/jobs/detail/55163130

Internship – Risk Analysis
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by mumu9gerian: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
hamjaf:
Buy valid CompTIA Exams Vouchers @ Discounted special offer.

All vouchers valid for 12months period

Voucher still dey for cysa +
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
https://education.oracle.com/oracle-oci-certification

Free OCI Training and Certfifcation
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by GNiels: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good day
i have always had interest in cyber security and intend to specialize in cyber forensics
i need a path way to learning
i would be glad in anyone could help with that
thank you op for this beautiful thread
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 2:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Sure, I'd be happy to help you with your cyber forensics career path. Here are some steps you can take to get started:

1. **Get a degree in computer forensics or a related field.** This will give you the foundation in computer science and forensic techniques that you need to start your career.
2. **Get certified.** There are a number of certifications available for digital forensic analysts, such as the Certified Forensics Analyst (CFA) certification from the International Association of Forensic Computer Examiners (IAFCE) and the Certified Computer Examiner (CCE) certification from the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
3. **Gain experience.** The best way to gain experience in digital forensics is to get an internship or entry-level job in the field. You can also gain experience by participating in capture the flag (CTF) competitions or by volunteering your time to a non-profit organization that specializes in digital forensics.
4. **Stay up-to-date on the latest trends.** The field of digital forensics is constantly evolving, so it's important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies. You can do this by reading industry publications, attending conferences, and taking continuing education courses.

With hard work and dedication, you can build a successful career in cyber forensics. Here are some of the job titles you can pursue with a career in cyber forensics:

* Digital Forensics Analyst
* Incident Response Analyst
* Security Analyst
* Security Engineer
* Threat Intelligence Analyst

The median annual salary for a digital forensics analyst in the United States is $98,360, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The job outlook for digital forensics analysts is also positive, with employment projected to grow 16 percent from 2020 to 2030, faster than the average for all occupations.

I hope this helps!
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 2:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Good day!

Alternatively....

I'm glad to hear about your interest in cyber security and cyber forensics. It's an exciting and rapidly evolving field with a lot of opportunities.

To specialize in cyber forensics, it's essential to have a solid foundation in general cyber security concepts and practices. Here's a pathway that can help you get started and progress in your learning journey:

1 Obtain a solid understanding of computer systems and networks:
• Familiarize yourself with computer hardware, operating systems, and networking concepts.
• Learn about protocols, IP addressing, and network security principles.

2 Study the basics of cybersecurity:
• Gain knowledge of common threats, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors.
• Understand different types of malware and their behaviors.
• Explore concepts of cryptography and encryption.

3 Learn about digital forensics:
• Understand the basics of forensic investigation, evidence collection, and preservation.
• Study file systems and data storage technologies.
• Familiarize yourself with digital forensic tools and techniques.

4 Gain practical experience:
• Set up a lab environment to practice your skills.
• Work on real-world scenarios and case studies.
• Participate in capture-the-flag (CTF) competitions and challenges.

5 Pursue relevant certifications:
• Certifications can enhance your knowledge and demonstrate your expertise.
• Consider certifications such as Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), or GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE).

6 Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies:
• Cybersecurity is a dynamic field, so it's crucial to stay current with emerging threats, tools, and techniques.
• Follow industry blogs, attend conferences, and join professional organizations to connect with experts and stay informed.

7 Gain practical experience in the field:
• Look for internships, apprenticeships, or entry-level positions in cyber forensics or incident response teams.
• Collaborate with professionals in the field to gain hands-on experience.

Remember, learning in cyber security is a continuous process due to the ever-changing nature of the field. Keep practicing, stay curious, and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge.

Best of luck on your journey to specializing in cyber forensics!
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Day:
Fundamentals

Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

Reimagine the way you work at Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals. Join us at this free event from Microsoft Learn to see how to work smarter and faster with Microsoft 365 while maintaining built-in security and compliance. You’ll also explore licensing, service, and support options for your organization.

You will have the opportunity to: 

Enable security, compliance, and privacy features within Microsoft 365.
Identify the right Microsoft 365 pricing and support for your organization.
Jumpstart your preparation for the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification exam.
Join us at an upcoming two-part event:
Monday, July 17, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 4:15 PM | (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Tuesday, July 18, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Delivery Language: English
Closed Captioning Language(s): English

https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/6MOqlD_5FVsn_DtXWPLRrVY67KDv7BQVhDfDoW5Y1xq9hEIBK1-ld3HG5A7wmRF8FwgCqRGO9TaTzVoAX_KXLiVIy55tIy_cKg_51viFpuQVCTn8-9UMMtxnbPMmortDRDYPsKAjdCvQ5ie_6R3yVIMnSQcYDU73V46zsUvx6OQ=/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGMWW-5zWQH39gysXweREp0Oz50fCYX5dbmZq9iDrAO8KVxQhaJHy1bUttEmjYYHfkP-wj0Kl4=
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by GNiels: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wow thats alot
thank you for the information
can i get all these at udemy or do you have any recommendations where i can learn online
do all these require programming
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
GNiels:
Wow thats alot
can i get all these at udemy or do you have any recommendations where i can learn online

Which of the training are u interested in. Follow the link above for the Microsoft option
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by GNiels: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jintata:

Which of the training are u interested in. Follow the link above for the Microsoft option
alright thanks alot
frankly speaking am interested in any option in as much as its good enough to get started
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2023
GNiels:
Wow thats alot

When it comes to online learning platforms, Udemy is a popular choice that offers a wide range of courses, including those related to web development, Flutter, and cybersecurity. Udemy has courses taught by instructors from around the world, providing flexibility and a variety of options.

In addition to Udemy, here are some other reputable online learning platforms where you can find courses related to web development, Flutter, and cybersecurity:

1 Coursera: Offers courses and specializations from top universities and institutions. You can find courses on web development, Flutter, cybersecurity, and related topics.

2 edX: Provides courses from renowned universities and organizations. Offers a variety of web development, Flutter, and cybersecurity courses, some of which are self-paced.

3 Pluralsight: Focuses on technology-related courses and offers a vast library of courses on web development, Flutter, and cybersecurity, with content suitable for different skill levels.

4 Codecademy: Specializes in coding and programming courses. Offers interactive tutorials and projects for web development and Flutter, allowing you to practice hands-on.

5 LinkedIn Learning: Formerly known as Lynda.com, it offers a vast library of courses on various topics, including web development, Flutter, and cybersecurity. You can access it through a LinkedIn Premium subscription.

These platforms provide a range of courses to suit different skill levels, from beginner to advanced. Be sure to read course reviews, check the syllabus and instructor credentials, and choose courses that align with your specific learning goals and preferences.
Additionally, don't forget to explore free resources such as documentation, tutorials, and open-source projects available online. These can supplement your learning and provide practical experience.

Remember to stay consistent, practice regularly, and engage in hands-on projects to reinforce your skills.

Good luck with your learning journey!
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Furthermore, here are some free or low-cost options for learning about cyber security and cyber forensics:

* **SANS Cyber Aces:** This is a free online course that covers the basics of cyber security. It is a great option for beginners who want to learn about the fundamentals of cyber security.

* **Digital Forensics Essentials (D|FE):** This is a free online course that covers the basics of digital forensics. It is a great option for beginners who want to learn about the fundamentals of digital forensics.

* **Great Learning Academy:** This online learning platform offers a free course on cyber forensics. The course covers the basics of cyber forensics, including evidence collection, preservation, and analysis.

* **TryHackMe:** This is a gamified learning platform that offers free courses on cyber security. The courses cover a variety of topics, including penetration testing, web application security, and ethical hacking.

* **HackTheBox:** This is another gamified learning platform that offers free courses on cyber security. The courses cover a variety of topics, including network security, reverse engineering, and malware.

These are just a few of the many free or low-cost options available for learning about cyber security and cyber forensics. With a little research, you can find a course that is right for you and your budget.

I hope this helps!
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by GNiels: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Good day thanks for all the information am sorry if am becoming a bother i just need to know is it possible to get started with a mobile phone or do i have to get a laptop? thank you once again
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2023
Ultimately, the choice between a mobile phone and a laptop depends on the specific tasks you intend to perform and your personal preferences. Consider the type of work you'll be doing, your budget, and your comfort level with different devices. You can always start with a mobile phone and assess if you need a laptop later on based on your needs.
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by GNiels: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Jintata:
Ultimately, the choice between a mobile phone and a laptop depends on the specific tasks you intend to perform and your personal preferences. Consider the type of work you'll be doing, your budget, and your comfort level with different devices. You can always start with a mobile phone and assess if you need a laptop later on based on your needs.
alright
i just needed to know if its possible starting with a mobile device, i have always planned on getting a laptop
thank you very much
could you please drop your email because in the coming years i might get stuck and would require assistance or would quoting you here suffice i.e in the future
thank you very much
like the sun you have shown me the light
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
GNiels:
Good day
thanks for all the information
am sorry if am becoming a bother
i just need to know
is it possible to get started with a mobile phone or do i have to get a laptop?
thank you once again

Good day! No bother at all, I'm here to help. You can definitely get started with mobile phone alone. Many tasks that were traditionally done on laptops or desktop computers can now be performed on mobile devices. Smartphones have become increasingly powerful and capable, allowing you to access the internet, communicate, and perform various tasks.

With a mobile phone, you can browse the web, send emails, use social media apps, access productivity tools like document editors and note-taking apps, and even learn programming through dedicated mobile apps. You can also install various other apps that cater to specific needs, such as photo editing, video creation, or language learning.

However, it's important to note that while mobile phones are versatile, they do have limitations compared to laptops or desktop computers. Some tasks may be more convenient or efficient to perform on a larger screen with a physical keyboard and a full-fledged operating system.

1 Like

Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you have plans to get a laptop in the future, that's great. A laptop will offer you more flexibility and power for various tasks.

Remember, you can reach out to me here on this platform whenever you have questions or need guidance. I'm here to assist you.
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by Jintata: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
GNiels:

could you please drop your email because in the coming years i might get stuck and would require assistance or would quoting you here suffice i.e in the future
thank you very much
like the sun you have shown me the light

Teamatraining@gmail.com
Re: CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM by GNiels: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jintata:

Teamatraining@gmail.com
alright thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree / Photos Of A Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also A Nun Sister / Lady In Hijab Spotted Riding Keke Napep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.