Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? (1771 Views)

Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / I Hosted My New Website For Just A Penny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by gdcomms: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2010
Hello everyone.Has anyone ever hosted with www.smartwebng.com?
I need a reliable webhost here Lagos?
Regards
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by bros1234(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ok let me tell you the truth. I have not hosted with smartwebng because I run my own web hosting as you can see from my signature below. But the guys are very supportive because I once bought a software from them. You also need to know that they are in Jos not Lagos.
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by askphantom(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
They are not really new.

I used them some years back when they where still starting. Currently they have improve their services and image. They now have a better website with the whole customer management stuff, better customer service (phone and support ticket), and affordable packages. Their uptime is also good. They have also pump energy into their marketing. They are good competition for syskay.

Problem i have with syskay is that they would shut you down if they smell a rat but smartweb just requested for an identification and i gave them a scanned copy of my intl passport and i can do good business without worries about them shutting my site.

I would recommend them and also so you know, they are in Jos.

Take care
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by serverman: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
You can try Qservers.net . They are based in Ikeja, Allen Avenue. They also have Interswitch Payment Option, so you can pay 24/7. Have 6 sites there.

Cheers!
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
Those Guys are good and trust me, good customer service paid and hosted same day
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by dejioke1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2011

9jahoster.com offers web hosting with unlimted space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email, cpanel and more benefits for just N2,500/year contact the following channels
WEB http://9jahoster.com
EMAIL support@9jahoster.com
PHONE 07067458707, 08091820866

START YOUR OWN WEB HOST WITH UNLIMITED RESOURCES (STARTING FROM N1,250/MONTH)
UNLIMITED WEB HOST RESELLER (STARTING FROM N1,250/MONTH)
With 9jahoster.com you can start your own web hosting company of UNLIMITED SPACE AND BANDWIDTH.Your customers will never know us because we will give you all that it takes to customize your brand.
Our reseller plans are ( CPANEL RESELLER, MASTER RESELLER, ALPHA MASTER RESELLER ).
You will get the following benefits
-$200 dollar worth billing system (WHMCS)
-1 year free domain of your website
-custom name server
-Your own whm account
-sell unlimited cpanel account (all plans)
-sell unlimited whm accounts (master and alpha resellers)
-sell unlimited master accounts (Alpha resellers)
24/7 support
a lot more,
contact the following channels
$100 of google ads for N7,500
Register a new google ads account or we will register it on your behalf. We will credit it with $100 while you pay us N7,500
contact the following channels
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by DualCore1: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dude do you have to open all old wounds to progress in your life? Pathetic.
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by Okponee: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
These items of info are very useful, only that I don't understand what PC guru means. Please I would love to have more comments on the stuff as I'm equally in need of a good hosting coy.

Has anyone ever used quickhostng.com ? How are they doing?
Re: Anyone Ever Hosted With Www.smartwebng.com? by studyineu: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
For me, I had bad experience hosting my sites in Nigeria hosting companies. Among the Nigeria hosting companies I have used smartwebng and they are reliable but sometimes have downtimes that takes hours and I hate my websites been offline. Though I still use smartwebng but I am now on hostgator and hostmonster as they reliable for once my website has not been offline even for 1seconds

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Facebook Likes On Your Fanpage / Twitter Accounts Out of stock / Download Free Ringtone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.