Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos (39908 Views)

100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by mctfopt: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
The accident may be as a result of the following:

1) Excessive speeding
2) Driving under the influence
or
3) A busted tire or vehicle mechanism failure.

They should rush the man to a good orthopaedic hospital. Isinweke is near Umuahia, if I'm not mistaken, they should take him to FMC Umuahia for treatment. I just wish drivers should drive a little slow in populated areas to avoid such mishaps.
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hmmmm, trying to imagine how's better; the dead or the injured man.... The pains from that leg alone eh
he won't feel the pains that moment until like breeze blows it well like 2-3hrs later. That's when he will know wat pain is.
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by elmodee7(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
That man is an ogboni man.

Today is Saturday 23rd of June he's due to offer a sacrifice to OGondogodo.

The man with the broken leg won't live to see 3days

Rochas would understand better.

If you know you know.

NL kids won't understand.
The man with the broken leg will not only live beyond 3day but will see u buried . idiot the man will not only live beyond 3day, he will witness ur Demise. foooooooool

1 Like

Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Avater0147(m): 2:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Poor man with a poor mind, poor mentality and a very lazy youth. they there dey say yahoo+ y ur mate dey live large dey go.
meezynetwork:
Yahoo+
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by fastlane84: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Angelanest:
Tragedy occurred earlier today in Isinweke town in Ihitte/Uboma Local Government Area of Imo State, after a speeding Range Rover driver ran into some residents. According to reports, the driver was on top speed before hitting two men who were by the roadside.

One was said to have died on the spot, while the other survived but was badly injured after breaking his leg. The wounded man was later rushed to the hospital for treatment.

The fate of the speeding driver could not be determined as at press time.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/speeding-range-rover-driver-kills-man-injures-another-in-imo-graphic-photos.html

na Range nah...he is equal to the payment abi task
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by fortune1968: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2018
drugs and alcohol may be traceable to this reckless and bad driver
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by frankblinkz(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
That man is an ogboni man.

Today is Saturday 23rd of June he's due to offer a sacrifice to OGondogodo.

The man with the broken leg won't live to see 3days

Rochas would understand better.

If you know you know.

NL kids won't understand.
yes but I don't know, so Broz tell us more....cuz I dey suspect u sha
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by opribo(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Its obvious the driver escaped unhurt just looking at the car and the drivers compartment. Even the registration tag is gone with the bumper.
I trust our system even if they catch the owner of that car, it's money that will settle it. Trust me that driver will be driving another car by now on the road.

They won't seize his drivers license and his name will not be booked in case of future occurrence. The losers are the dead and the one rendered handicapped. It's so terrible the type of society we live in.
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by HoodBillionaire: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2018
in my years of driving
speeding
na ppl dey always hit me
last timeni had an accident was 2014
and na woman hit me
damaging my boot beyound repair
i neva get 200k to restore back to factory
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by meezynetwork(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Avater0147:
Poor man with a poor mind, poor mentality and a very lazy youth. they there dey say yahoo+ y ur mate dey live large dey go.
Am still richer than ur whole family and generations and am legit. Come let me uplift u idiot.

1 Like

Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Austema(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2018
thornapple:
speed kills but they won't listen.
bae how are you doing?
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Sky82slim: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Terrible. I hope d driver survived, he shud be able to pay The many Damages
......is that the most important?
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Akinpelumusibau: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2018
Avater0147:

My yahoo boy colleague sighted. Living large is our watchword
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Yesbody: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2018
That road is terribly known for such mishaps. The bus I traveled in once had an accident there too. The road is a sharp bend and many lives have been taken. A little caution when driving can easily prevent most road mishaps
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Awoleesu(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
I feel pained just looking at those pictures.
Wallahi!

1 Like

Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by vertueptime: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Terrible. I hope d driver survived, he shud be able to pay The many Damages

Thats if its his fault, if its the people that were reckless will u ask them to buy him a new rangerover?
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by vertueptime: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2018
frowland:
That guy with broken legs needs his thigh tied up to avoid bleading to death.

Good advice but....
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by iukpe: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
You must be really cray to crash a benz, range rover or a bmw. these cars can stop as much as they move. Balanced and heavy, fitted with all the traction control you can get in a car.
There are many irresponsible drivers with excellent cars today. The loss of the vehicle may not be anything to him, but the lives lost and injuries caused is painful.
What will happen in Nigeria in a situation like this? No serious accident investigation will take place, especially if the victims cannot afford to buy the law. The idiot driver will jump behind another wheel in a few months after parting with a few 100,000 of Nairas.
Re: Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos by Slimsly100(f): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Mercies of the Lord come down now to your children
In Oritshefemi's voice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.