Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (37994 Views)

Grandchildren Present Birthday Cake To Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
U haven't answered my question. How many northern States did ur Buhari win in 2011? If not for the current demonic, political amalgamation, Buhari is like a dead zombie in d north.
No card readers in 2011 and Buhari was rigged out as usual in most northern states and it was only because of the data capturing machine and card readers that made it difficult for PDP to over rig Buhari out again in 2015.

No politician dead or alive can defeat Buhari in a free and fair election in the north.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
PHILipu1:
No card readers in 2011 and Buhari was rigged out as usual in most northern states and it was only because of the data capturing machine and card readers that made it difficult for PDP to over rig Buhari out again in 2015.

No politician dead or alive can defeat Buhari in a free and fair election in the north.
Good go n clap for urself grin grin grin that's a very useless analysis grin grin grin
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
tuniski:

You lack understanding!

PDP at it worst showing had 13m+ votes in 2015. It is a national party with followerhip in every community in nigeria. Even without candidate sef, if it is allowed PDP will not get below its worst showing of 13m!

Get it into your head, it is APC that needs a person like Buhari to win not PDP. PDP simply has to have a united front and it will Crush the APC!

Read @delemomodu's penduulum it gave a good perspective on the voting pattern.
I have a far better understanding of politics far better than you clearly since yu cant get simple facts into your rocky head like me.that aside,apc has become more nationally influential than pdp with structures more formidable than that of pdp.In south west apart from ekiti,where else is pdp strong? How many top yoruba politicians are in pdp? During the pdp flagoff in ekiti,there was no notable south west politician for fayose to invite.
Even in the south south that pdp dominates,apc is very strong in rivers state,strong in akwa ibom,controls delta central zone,controls a senate seat in cross river and is getting stronger daily and dominates edo state.its only in bayelsa that apc is somewhat weak but its clear that apc is stronger in south south ad compared to pdp in south west.in the east,apc is stronger than pdp in imo and anambra.apga is even stronger than pdp in those two states.apc is weak in abi but is getting stronger gradually same as in ebonyi.only in enugu that apc is weak.
In the north west,kaduna south is the only base your dying party has.in the north east,pdp is dead in yobe and borno.in the north central,apc is slightly stronger so your analysis of pdp strength nationally are faulty as usual.infact,i just discovered few years ago that the real party structure or party men are the rich top politicians not the ordinary party members.the ordinary party members care little about apc or pdp except during election time or party meetings.many of the people in pdp are also in apc and other parties.funds and personalities drive a party and apc has an edge.
Finally,stop listening to momodu's analysis your colleagues like ffk and omokri are better analysts.many northerners carry apc on their head,how many southerners do so? If pdp gets 13 million,apc will get 26 million votes.pdp doesnt have someone like buhari.again you indirectly said they arent united and wont be between now and next year.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
tuniski:

You are confused shaa!
Why not accept your faults and be sober and stop complicating issues.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
Good go n clap for urself grin grin grin that's a very useless analysis grin grin grin
Can you also clap for yourself and back it with a useful analysis.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Can you also clap for yourself and back it with a useful analysis.
grin grin take urself back to the post n read my analysis there. APC=Death!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by tuniski: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2018
senatordave1:

I have a far better understanding of politics far better than you clearly since yu cant get simple facts into your rocky head like me.that aside,apc has become more nationally influential than pdp with structures more formidable than that of pdp.In south west apart from ekiti,where else is pdp strong? How many top yoruba politicians are in pdp? During the pdp flagoff in ekiti,there was no notable south west politician for fayose to invite.
Even in the south south that pdp dominates,apc is very strong in rivers state,strong in akwa ibom,controls delta central zone,controls a senate seat in cross river and is getting stronger daily and dominates edo state.its only in bayelsa that apc is somewhat weak but its clear that apc is stronger in south south ad compared to pdp in south west.in the east,apc is stronger than pdp in imo and anambra.apga is even stronger than pdp in those two states.apc is weak in abi but is getting stronger gradually same as in ebonyi.only in enugu that apc is weak.
In the north west,kaduna south is the only base your dying party has.in the north east,pdp is dead in yobe and borno.in the north central,apc is slightly stronger so your analysis of pdp strength nationally are faulty as usual.infact,i just discovered few years ago that the real party structure or party men are the rich top politicians not the ordinary party members.the ordinary party members care little about apc or pdp except during election time or party meetings.many of the people in pdp are also in apc and other parties.funds and personalities drive a party and apc has an edge.
Finally,stop listening to momodu's analysis your colleagues like ffk and omokri are better analysts.many northerners carry apc on their head,how many southerners do so? If pdp gets 13 million,apc will get 26 million votes.pdp doesnt have someone like buhari.again you indirectly said they arent united and wont be between now and next year.
You are too shallow!
The next two elections Ekiti and Osun should tell you something. By the way, I hope you are not that Elementary to only cheer the winner without looking at the detailed result!

2015 had barely 29m voters turnout, 2019 won't have 40m+ turnout. So when you are making projections, look at the trends and the changing dynamics.

Any party that gets 20m votes wins the presidency.

PDP will pass 15m votes no matter the candidate even if it you!

Your understanding of political evolution in Nigeria start like with 2015 and while you stay in your enclave and make neophyte submissions, I urge you to take the results of elections from 1999 and digest the dynamics of each.

I doubt you were active at 1999!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
tuniski:

You are too shallow!
The next two elections Ekiti and Osun should tell you something. By the way, I hope you are not that Elementary to only cheer the winner without looking at the detailed result!

2015 had barely 29m voters turnout, 2019 won't have 40m+ turnout. So when you are making projections, look at the trends and the changing dynamics.

Any party that gets 20m votes wins the presidency.

PDP will pass 15m votes no matter the candidate even if it you!

Your understanding of political evolution in Nigeria start like with 2015 and while you stay in your enclave and make neophyte submissions, I urge you to take the results of elections from 1999 and digest the dynamics of each.

I doubt you were active at 1999!
Try and make submissions without insults and rantings.like you said,voters turnout cant surpass 40million.apc will have 22 million,pdp 15 million,others 3 million.nobody,i repeat nobody in pdp can defeat buhari oh.most of your claims are funmy,immature and ridiculous.that most nigerians are angry with buhari but wont accept pdp back.if you can leave your enclave in kaduna and travel around the ss/se,you will see that northerners in general are disliked.infact,they will prefer buhari they know than another northerner they dont.stop hiding in the urban areas to make lame assumptions,got to the rural areas where most of the votes come from.travel around man.
Anywhere its obvious you are rigid,stoic and lack understanding of electoral intricacies.you believe in only theories but hate to see the practicals.you believe that how pdp have been winning elections prior to 2015 will repeat itself forgetting that apc have mastered that art and overtaken pdp.you dont even know how rigging is done.lets just end the pointless argument till after ekiti polls.up buharii
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
grin grin take urself back to the post n read my analysis there. APC=Death!
Pdo is now life abi
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by tuniski: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Try and make submissions without insults and rantings.like you said,voters turnout cant surpass 40million.apc will have 22 million,pdp 15 million,others 3 million.nobody,i repeat nobody in pdp can defeat buhari oh.most of your claims are funmy,immature and ridiculous.that most nigerians are angry with buhari but wont accept pdp back.if you can leave your enclave in kaduna and travel around the ss/se,you will see that northerners in general are disliked.infact,they will prefer buhari they know than another northerner they dont.stop hiding in the urban areas to make lame assumptions,got to the rural areas where most of the votes come from.travel around man.
Anywhere its obvious you are rigid,stoic and lack understanding of electoral intricacies.you believe in only theories but hate to see the practicals.you believe that how pdp have been winning elections prior to 2015 will repeat itself forgetting that apc have mastered that art and overtaken pdp.you dont even know how rigging is done.lets just end the pointless argument till after ekiti polls.up buharii

You are too too too elementary!
In as much I engage with you, I am only enjoying your folly.

Even Buhari won't say what you are saying about NOBODY can defeat him! He is a serial loser till 2015. He will be a loser again!
Pele.

Buhari has lost the sympathy votes of moderate moslems in the north, the shiite and christains as well as minorities of the north who voted him in 2015.

Again, the PDP/GEJ voters suppression in the north of 2015 won't happen in 2019.

The political class have left buhari and are just marking time to struck at an irreparable time.

Dey there and be fantasizing that only someone from moon will defeat buhari!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Pdo is now life abi
Am not for PDP,am a freedom fighter. APC are leading with lies. They haven't added any value to Nigeria's, not withstanding that they promised the gullible ones heaven on earth. Is that not demonic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by tuniski: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
Am not for PDP,am a freedom fighter. APC are leading with lies. They haven't added any value to Nigeria's, not withstanding that they promised the gullible ones heaven on earth. Is that not demonic?
God bless you. Don't mind that guy he is lost!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

You are too too too elementary!
In as much I engage with you, I am only enjoying your folly.

Even Buhari won't say what you are saying about NOBODY can defeat him! He is a serial loser till 2015. He will be a loser again!
Pele.

Buhari has lost the sympathy votes of moderate moslems in the north, the shiite and christains as well as minorities of the north who voted him in 2015.

Again, the PDP/GEJ voters suppression in the north of 2015 won't happen in 2019.

The political class have left buhari and are just marking time to struck at an irreparable time.

Dey there and be fantasizing that only someone from moon will defeat buhari!
Its better to be elementary knowledge of polifics than to know nothing like you which means youd wallowig in folly.your just like atiku your paymaster putting all your trust
and hope in elites who cant win their wards.ill look for you after osun elections and then again after 2019 polls.Up apc,up buhari
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

God bless you. Don't mind that guy he is lost!
You dont know how to talk,you are poor in attitude,knowledge and almost everything academic and you claim to know politics? Its impossible.between me that is supporting buhari since time immemorial and you that is supporting everything agsinst buhari,who is lost? Or you dont know the meaning of LOST again? I wonder how many toes you have stepped on and how many enemies you vd gotten
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2018
AngryRebel:
Is pdp not even more demonic? The summary is that apc will still win and pdp will lose.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by tuniski: 5:36am On Jun 26, 2018
senatordave1:

You dont know how to talk,you are poor in attitude,knowledge and almost everything academic and you claim to know politics? Its impossible.between me that is supporting buhari since time immemorial and you that is supporting everything agsinst buhari,who is lost? Or you dont know the meaning of LOST again? I wonder how many toes you have stepped on and how many enemies you vd gotten
LOST! LOST!!LOST!!! So lost that supporting buhari is your definition of light!!!

You can't handle deep language and take it for insult.
Hehehehehehe what a LOST!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2018
senatordave1:

Is pdp not even more demonic? The summary is that apc will still win and pdp will lose.
Who gives a damn what u think?

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

LOST! LOST!!LOST!!! So lost that supporting buhari is your definition of light!!!

You can't handle deep language and take it for insult.
Hehehehehehe what a LOST!
Up buhari up buhari.hes coming to my state today,come and assess his support base over here hater
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2018
AngryRebel:
Who gives a damn what u think?
Ditto.your insensitivity to others opinion mirrors how anti people and evil your dead party is.continue being angry and rebellious
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2018
senatordave1:
Am so stupiid and full of shiit. Buhari keeps fuccking me n my generation in the asss,but we love it because we are stupid!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
AngryRebel:
So tuniski this is your second moniker.this is how low you have fallen to? Calm down till after the polls
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
senatordave1:

So tuniski this is your second moniker.this is how low you have fallen to? Calm down till after the polls
Who is tuniski? grin grin grin did he torture the miserable life out of u? Sorry little boy,I can't help u. Run along now!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by tuniski: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
AngryRebel:
Who is tuniski? grin grin grin did he torture the miserable life out of u? Sorry little boy,I can't help u. Run along now!
Don't mind the guy, he is lost in zombiesm without discern.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

Don't mind the guy, he is lost!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2018
AngryRebel:
Up buhari,up apc
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2018
tuniski:

Don't mind the guy, he is lost in zombiesm without discern.
Up buhari,down pdp.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by AngryRebel: 6:07am On Jun 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Up buhari,up apc
cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Amaechiā€™s Supporters Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.