Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland (53982 Views)

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / Game Of Thrones Stars Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by bellocity(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Wowww congrat snow
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by talk2max: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2018
KingLennon:

They are newscasters in NTA...grin

����
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Noblewhiz(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Hml
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by DonMekino(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin grin grin
Jon Snow and Super Eagles are alike... They first die and resurrected !

Wait is that not Sansa Stark in the last pics?
She looks like a white ostrich angry
Sansa Stark and Aryia Stark
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Hadeehart101(f): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2018
I guess the Lannisters, Starks and Targereans could put aside their differences for a day after all. Oh! and the wildlings too.
Congratulations Kit and Rose. I guess Jon Snow knows something now...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Wow John Snow my favorite in #Games of thrones.@ u know nothing well happy 4 them. Arm cross waiting for the season finale of games of thrones. Finally winter is up us grin
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Hueyreckless0007: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2018
Saviour22:
so this good looking man,marry this ugly girl Well she was right after all, JonTargaryen really knows nothing undecided
What is ugly about her?
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by dyn1800: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Now Jon knows everything.....
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by marxist88: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2018
U know nothing Jon Snow
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Buffalowings3(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2018
Guy got trapped after that intense love making in that cave cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by blingxx(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2018
AcMilano1:
But where is the remaining part of game of the throne

next year
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by blingxx(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Guy got trapped after that intense love making in that cave cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

the only thing Jon snow know grin
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by SlyCharlie(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Zonacom:
The Bastard and the White walker
She's a widling not a white walker

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Lsofdk(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Mariinee:
Are you not the man? Come up with something. sad
Hehehe

That shouldn't be the only cave in Westeros wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by SlyCharlie(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2018
KingLennon:

Sure bro....how many seasons does it come with?
7 Seasons so far, 10 episodes each, lasting 1hour per episode.
The final season is coming out next year, April I think..
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Eberex(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Only GOT fans would comment on this post. Others would be like "who are these people "?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Crixina(f): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
You know nothing Jon Snow
Finally he knew something.
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by DabFrankNG: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2018
The film has a happy ending.
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by KingLennon(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2018
SlyCharlie:

7 Seasons so far, 10 episodes each, lasting 1hour per episode.
The final season is coming out next year, April I think..
Is there a very close relation in the episodes?
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Rikidony(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Gammfreak:
M happy for them, I hope she won't get jealous when Tagerean girl and snow have sex in season 8
the already did in season 7 right on the ship to kings landing to present the captured Walker to cesei lanister.
Daineries and snow smach realll had
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Rikidony(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2018
someone tell Jon snow winter is here no time for play

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Rikidony(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
johnspurgeon014:

Na there my own stop too... Last I heard an Iranian hacker got to them and released some episodes while still in post production. So they stopped shooting till further notice.
dude stop wasting ur money buying recicle movies from naija vendors.

go to o2tvseries.com and download game of thrones from beginning to the end.

dont complain of data, get an Airtel sim sub for their night plan for just 25# and thank me letter

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by kinzation(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
johnspurgeon014:

Na there my own stop too... Last I heard an Iranian hacker got to them and released some episodes while still in post production. So they stopped shooting till further notice.
nawa o... hackers sha...

make dem do release d thing jare
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by kinzation(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
adegeye38:
Na episode 7 ut stopped
they should be fast bout it na
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Onyenna(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
KingLennon:

She's hot...I need her phone no. Or e-mail address grin

Real name is Sophie Turner... She's 22yrs.... Twitter handle: @SophieT

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by SlyCharlie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
KingLennon:

Is there a very close relation in the episodes?
Yes!
That's the idea..
Do not miss any..
I repeat, do not miss any

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by ghettowriter(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
JonSnow:

Yes I do �

Relevant username
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Paschy88(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
"That thing you did with your tongue" got him the girl. I too love the girl
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by folake4u(f): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Eberex:
Only GOT fans would comment on this post. Others would be like "who are these people "?

Exactly, people like me

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lsofdk:

Hehehe

That shouldn't be the only cave in Westeros wink
We are tryinh to recreate something. That's the only perfect cave. grin
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by PierreAbutu(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jumkye:
Theirs was a wedding forged in Westeros.

Yes, my favourite couple in the world after Meghan and Harry officially tied the knot today after years of dating.

Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie, Game of Thrones stars got married Saturday in Aberdeen, Scotland.

CNN reports that Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Peter Dinklage and other co-stars were in attendance.

They announced their engagement in September in The Times of London.

Daily Mail also added that Rose, 31, was a vision as she headed into the chapel on the arm of her father clad in a billowing white gown with a lace bodice and intricately beaded veil that she secured upon her tousled auburn hair.

https://araba.com.ng/2018/06/kit-harington-and-rose-leslie-tie-the-know-in-scotland/

Hope they won't end up like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Spy17100(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Blackfire:
Who are they?
the girl is yeye osun while the boy is the chief priest of sango..if u're not clear, ask our yoruba brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.