Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk (4549 Views)

These Braiding Beats Human Hair Hands Down! / Any Tips On Maintaining Pick And Drop Braiding?!?!? / Cornrows (Hair Braiding) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jango1: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
Contact us for home service hair braiding anywhere within the UK. Our prices are friendly and services are the best to make you look really beautiful.

Call us on +447504465366 or subi_d@yahoo.com.
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by funkybaby(f): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2010
hmm @ anywhere. how much do you charge to fix a full lace wig?
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
Price list for your services will be helpful will be helpful.
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jango1: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
@Chaircover, yes we cover both oxford and bedford but our prices are determined by a few factors,
1. Prices are cheaper if you book ahead of the time you need our services
2. Distance away from london could also attract a little more than what could be obtained in London.

@ Funkybaby your location determines the cost of service we render, so kindly tell us where u stay and when u are willing to fix ur wig. for example ghana braid for a client in London will cost 40 pounds.

@Ebonyeyes our rates on braids within london is 40 pounds. Our price list differ from place to place.

For more enquiries and booking kindly call 07504465366 or send an sms. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by chika98: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
40quid for a weave? That is tres expensive! A little over $70 something here. Jesus wept!
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jango1: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
@chika98, we are talking about beautiful braids up to shoulder length, it's not just a weave it takes a whole day to make one. Our charges are very moderate you can make ur findings.
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by chika98: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
Yes I know the sort of weave you are on about. Still I think it is rather expensive. Just saying!
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by peachie(f): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
Could you post some pictures please, so we can see how 'good' you are. You are the seller looking for clients. grin
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by 4sure72(f): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
hi,
do u do hair cut, i mean the pixie type
i need to trim or cut the hair at the back low, sort of Anita baker but long in the front
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jango1: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2010
@ Peachie. We will definitely post pictures of braids we have done, still working on it.
@ 4sure72, yes we also make very beautiful trims but will be available from 4th of August. Thanks
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by ayo84(m): 6:00am On Jun 15, 2010
kooool, u shld really post pictures,lets see how good your hair braiding is,lots of my female friends wud luv this
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jango1: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
See a few braids we made. Sorry for the delay, have not been online in while now.

Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jango1: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
couldn't upload more pictures cos the max allowable file is 200KB on nairaland but all other pictures are far above 200KB, so i couldn't upload them but if you send an e-mail i'll send pix to you. Thanks
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by WAVixen: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
@chika 70 dollars for hair shocked shocked shocked, that is dirt cheap. Over where i live its a minimum of 150kpon.
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jebyjeby: 4:58pm On May 19, 2011
Hey, do you offer services in Lancaster or surrounding areas?
Thanks
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by jango1: 7:46am On May 21, 2011
Hi my services also cover lancaster if u book at least a week before ur braide. But at the moment i'm in nigeria, will be in the uk 1st week of august. Cheers
Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by rrubystar: 4:05pm On May 21, 2011

(1) (Reply)

What Works For You? Perfumed Talc, Foundation, Pressed/loose (brown) Powder / Men's Shoes.only Leather!!! / Lovely Ladies Dresses From AMERICA .........only 4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.